• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My friend can't post for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasectdude

Wants name change
parasectdude said:
Werewolf said:
1) A thread in 4th gen somewhere says I will be able to access pal park!

2) Still can't post. When I tried to post a thread in the help/newbie section, it said that my acount didn't have enough privelages to post there. It gave 2 reasons:
(i) I was trying to do something I was NOT allowed to do along the lines of "you are trying to change someones post/whatever.
(ii) An administrator had blocked my account...THIS IS BAD!!!

Admins won't have blocked your account, you haven't done anything to deserve it. In place of your user rank and user title, it says "I am currently awaiting email confirmation". This used to be just a normal title/rank, but it has changed for some reason. I've seen other members like this, such as sword_of_a_scyther. I'll post about this.

A PM I just replied to. Any ideas?

He needs to click the link in the activation email sent to him to activate his account, I believe.

Angeling

true love
Yes. He needs to activate his account or to resend the activation code. If that doesn't work, PM an administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.