• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My frist animation

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
Nothing huge but i made my first animation.
215834829828010ae5.gif
Its only 2 frames but hey its my first and its of my tyrouge hitmoncha fuse.

Tyran

Blast from the past
is Good for first time, but u did some thing wronf :(
1. have u saved it in PNG? do that!
Why save it in PNG?: Colors not messed up and sprite not blurry >.<
2. in the animation the hand looks weird..

Improve your animation ^^

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
PNG!! XD Anyway, you could also try speeding it up a bit. ^,^

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
ok, got it! ill make my next one soon

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
217421821699717yu8.gif

i cant speed it up, 1 second is the least for what i use

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
I know =, its like 1........2........3.......4.......................... omg i h8 how slow they are.... but next one ill try like 0 second frames, if possible. ALSO can you guys tell me different things to use for animation, i use lunapic.com

umbreot

God of Fusions

That's not too bad! I suggest you start off with an offical pokemon rather than a mix.

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
kk but i cant make another one for a whiloe....

Emscene

It's pretty good, but kinda slow, and you shouldn't resize sprites, unless if you can fix the blurryness after that...
1. have u saved it in PNG? do that!
Why save it in PNG?: Colors not messed up and sprite not blurry >.<

If you make an animation, it MUST be saved in .GIF to animate.

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
yeah but can some1 give me a good animation site i use luna pic and the animations are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow

BusterHarvey

...Goodbye?
Er...it's not really good, but you're a starter, so it's....5/10... i'll teach you all what you need to know about animations, for im the best animator of POL, and neoseeker parts, and soon you'll be an amazing animator