• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fusions and Pics thread

Do you think Mr.Palkia_7389 is good at drawing?

• Yeah he's really good

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Meh he's alright

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, he is not good at drawing

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Palkia_7389

Hi this is my crazy fusion and pic thread I have made a few cool fusions and one pic (and I only just figured out how to put them on the forums) well anyway here they are:

It's a mix of a Butterfry and a Beedrill. I haven't thought of a name for this little fella yet, suggestions for a name would be appreciated

This ones my favorite it's The Ultima Form Deoxys

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5267/pokemonhu2.png
This ones alright. They're just quick two minute jobs of simple pokemon.

Please rate so I can get better at drawing (please not to cruel)
And please use the poll at the top.

I won't be doing a lot of drawings because I have just started High School and I got plenty of homework

Last edited:

Mr.Palkia_7389

thanx and what do you mean in the wrong place you mean something with the pics or the thread?

I might draw some Deoxys pics tommorow if I finish my homework early

Last edited:

Mr.Palkia_7389

I just finished a new Picture.
yes I said that it would be tomorrow but......

I hope you like it
Its my hand drawn attack form deoxys

Click on the pic to see it bigger (I would put the picture on the screen but it was massive and it almost stuffed my computer up lol)

defense and maybe speed form tomorrow and then darkrai
please rate

Perfectly Annoying

That's really good,but it looks a bit short. About they wrong place thing your first 2 images were sprites so they would go in the Sprites Section. I really want to see Darkrai!

Mr.Palkia_7389

More pictures!

This time I did Electivire

Hope you like (still looking for a name for the butterfree + bedrill)

need a suggestion on who to draw next or creating fusions that are not to hard (im only a beginner)

;466;;466;;466;;466;;466;;466;

Last edited:

Mr.Palkia_7389

this one I just made up its a fusion between magmortar and electivire hope you like it

But I still don't have a name for it

Last edited:

arcanine lover

Whee........ *thonk*
Don't double post. And STOP ADDING SPRITES. Just show us scanned work and mouse-drawn art for now, please. Make a thread in the Fan Sprites section if you must.

Tatortot

Yessssss, master!
Sorry, man, I'm going to have to give you a no on drawing skills. You are a great spriter, but drawing is below meh. That is probably why no one is posting here. Not trying to be mean or anything, but yeah.