• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fusions and Re-colours

What do you think of them are they good enougth to start a shop?

• Total voters

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Well I have just started Splicing and Re-colouring and i thougth that I would just show you guys and girls what i have done so far. I would like Constructive critisisum not stuff like "OMG DIS STUFF is **** GO GET A LIFE DUDE".

Im also thinking of making a shop so if you could answer the poll at the top that would be great thanks :).

I will be adding everything i have done and will do to this thread just so you lot can see. Also remember that I only started about a week ago so im not the best.

Ok i will do it into catagorys and also the newer ones are the ones with no background. They also go in order of what i did them in and i will say whether i will be redoing them. you may also request some to look at if you like.

Fusions

LucarioandArticunocross.png
GoldenLucarioandarticunomix.jpg

Lucario and Articuno (Redoing) the one on the right is the redone one I did it gold as it didnt look right Blue, sorry about the background I did it on my other computer and dont want to go througth the trouble off resaving it and then WBGing it then uploading it again.
This is my first Fusion this took me IIRC about 4 hours cuz i didnt really know what i was doing.

SpritefusionMonfernoandlucario.png

Lucario and Monferno
I redid this one three time cuz of the stupid tail but in the end i did half the til myelf asnd it turned out ok.

LucarioandInfernapecross.png

Luacrio and Infernape (Redoing)
The tail isnt right but the whole over thing i think is good

SkarmoryArticunocross.gif

Articuno and Skarmory
I like this one also cuz well it looks cool, I did the tail myself and no it isnt from a Sceptile.

SnorlaxandArceuscross.gif

Snorlax and Arceus
Well this was hard and i dont really like it, thougth it is better than some of my others just cuz of there body shapes dont match.

TurtwigandPiplup.gif

Piplup and Turtwig
This was going to have the shell on its back but IMO it didnt look right on s i scraped it and just put the twig on top of his head.

metapins.jpg

Pinser and Heracross
Meh the Horns dont look right.

Hoohandlugiafusionnotthebest.gif

Lugia and Ho-Oh
Now the wings arnt good but im not redoing this one as it was for a freind who liked it.

Contestweek15.gif

and a redone off the contest

redo25.gif

for these two i used Meganium, Tropius and Leafeon

Arcanineandflareinfusion.gif

Arcanine and Flareon fusion
outline isnt good i forgot to do it lol

Re-Colours

Rapidashcompletere-colour.png

I got the Colours from a palete from somewhere i think i made it up myself.

Monfernowithsnoerrecolour.png
Monfernowithsnoverscolouring-1.gif

This isnt the best cuz i didnt really know what i was doing. (redoing)done, the one on the right I know I didnt redo the cream on the head but I did it with green and it didnt look right this looks better so here.

Mantercreclour.png

I used a Luxray for this

Evolutions

Dragontypeeveelution.gif

Eveelution Dragon type
I wasnt sure which colour to use so i did three. (base: Umbreon)

You may use these if you ask me and put credit in your signature. even if i find one that is edited i will still tell Serebii and he will unlesh a pack of rapid dogs on you :)

Last edited:

the green gardian

Hmmmmm
I like the 3rd colouration of evees dragon evo.
Well done sam
:)
Youre Brother is proud.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I like them all, keep up the good work Sam.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Well Herer is something I just did for the contest, sorry for not posting much but i havent had enougth time to sprite atm, well after this expect another one that im doing with I think 14 pokemon :)

Contestweek15.gif

Yami Ryu

Cut n paste much?

This is your problem with all the sprites. You cut and paste and barely edit or scratch unless you really have to, leaving the sprites with tacky outlines, shading and coloring. On alot you don't even try and properly recolor the outlines.

I suggest you take a good. Long. Look. At the Sprite Tutorial thread, it has loads of advice for scratching/editing/splicing, reposing, reshading/recoloring. Because you really need to use that thread and take some time.

PurpleMew

no promises
Ok i know everyone is complimenting you but your fusions look too copy and paste and you've either done that and tried to hide or you've scratched everything which i don't think is the answer. The recolours aren't very nice because using another Pokemons colours should be easy but from what i can see you have missed some bit on the outlines and the Eeveelutions are very plain and could be alot better and could have alot more detail and if you are going to use another Pokemon for the base of a new pokemon then make it look like you haven't used it.

Damn Yami Ryu beat me to the crit.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Cut n paste much? Your a nice prson arnt you

This is your problem with all the sprites. You cut and paste and barely edit or scratch unless you really have to, leaving the sprites with tacky outlines, shading and coloring. On alot you don't even try and properly recolor the outlines.

I suggest you take a good. Long. Look. At the Sprite Tutorial thread, it has loads of advice for scratching/editing/splicing, reposing, reshading/recoloring. Because you really need to use that thread and take some time.

I do cut and paste thats what you mostly do right?. if i am rong then dont tell me. and no i have looked and none ff the stuff there hepled except the revamp. and could you just leave me alone just cuz i asked a question doesnt mean thes is a reason to ***** is there again dont reply to this.

Ok i know everyone is complimenting you but your fusions look too copy and paste and you've either done that and tried to hide or you've scratched everything which i don't think is the answer. The recolours aren't very nice because using another Pokemons colours should be easy but from what i can see you have missed some bit on the outlines and the Eeveelutions are very plain and could be alot better and could have alot more detail and if you are going to use another Pokemon for the base of a new pokemon then make it look like you haven't used it.

Damn Yami Ryu beat me to the crit.

Ok I understand what your saying with the copy and paste, I havent scratched much i fined it to hard atm. The recours your rong I only did the Monferno with another pokemon the rapidash and espeon i did myself. and again i understand on the eveelutions i dont like them myself but i was using sprites i didnt like at it was kinda hard to make a dragoon eveelution:/. Just remeber im just starting but i will take all off this into consideration and scratch a bit more, also on some off them I have done what you have said scratched and recoloured but it just doesnt look right, you know i do do what you say but i tedn to not go with what i had done.

well i thougth they where good but i gess there crap arwell dont expect anything new for a while im working on something big that i dont expectr you to like but im liking it so far.

Yami Ryu

You can not read can you. This is your problem with all the sprites. You cut and paste and barely edit or scratch unless you really have to, leaving the sprites with tacky outlines, shading and coloring. On alot you don't even try and properly recolor the outlines.

Now do you see what else I said?

Was I even *****ing? Lol no. You got in my vm all blah blah my sprite blah blah. So I came to your sprite thread. And No I don't just copy paste- and I really doubt you did look at the threads.

poryzeeecopylc8ei9.png

Part splice, part edit. And even when you splice or take a part and put it on another pokemon, doesn't mean it has to stay like that, as I said you cut and paste and don't bother to attempt to make it look decent.

onyxdisguisedfm2.png

Example of Scratching and it's not even my current version- tho I don't know where that got too.

Now do you see? The only one being an *** is you :/

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Well, I'm gonna agree with what most people are saying... Except for the contest one. That one is quite nice. And, since you even said a lot of them are old and you're redoing them... for some reason, I find even amazingly good reviewers never seem to notice when you say the sprites are from a while ago and you're redoing them...

Anyway, overall, they aren't horible, but they have some room for improvement. Keep spriting and you'll just keep getting better over time (Did you say you're doing a fuse of 14 pokemon?! That's gonna be intresting...)

See Ya Later!

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
You can not read can you. This is your problem with all the sprites. You cut and paste and barely edit or scratch unless you really have to, leaving the sprites with tacky outlines, shading and coloring. On alot you don't even try and properly recolor the outlines.

Now do you see what else I said?

Was I even *****ing? Lol no. You got in my vm all blah blah my sprite blah blah. So I came to your sprite thread. And No I don't just copy paste- and I really doubt you did look at the threads.

poryzeeecopylc8ei9.png

Part splice, part edit. And even when you splice or take a part and put it on another pokemon, doesn't mean it has to stay like that, as I said you cut and paste and don't bother to attempt to make it look decent.

onyxdisguisedfm2.png

Example of Scratching and it's not even my current version- tho I don't know where that got too.

Now do you see? The only one being an *** is you :/

I'm sorry but I do see what you mean. But you havent put it across very nicely, as I have said most off them are old and I'm ging to redo them, again I have only just strated and your critasing like i have been doing it forever.

Now to adres this matter I would like to be freinds cuz I think you could teach me alot.

Well, I'm gonna agree with what most people are saying... Except for the contest one. That one is quite nice. And, since you even said a lot of them are old and you're redoing them... for some reason, I find even amazingly good reviewers never seem to notice when you say the sprites are from a while ago and you're redoing them...

Anyway, overall, they aren't horible, but they have some room for improvement. Keep spriting and you'll just keep getting better over time (Did you say you're doing a fuse of 14 pokemon?! That's gonna be intresting...)

See Ya Later!

Yer 14 pokemon thougth its more than that now but it may end up less, thougth you wont see it for a long time yet as im tking all this into acount and im going to have to scratch alot off it.

OK Yami do you think you could help me with my scatch spriting?

edit

I have done a new one

Lugia and Ho-Oh
Now the wings arnt good but im not redoing this one as it was for a freind who liked it.

and a redone off the contest

redo25.gif

another new one YAY I like this one althougth the outline isnt the best I fogot to do that lol.

Arcanineandflareinfusion.gif

Flareon and Arcanine
Like it out line i forgot to do lol.

Last edited:

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
i like how you go redo your sprites if mine arnt good i give up on it

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
i like how you go redo your sprites if mine arnt good i give up on it

Thanks, well I think that there is always room for improvement.

Alder

Come at me bro
Your sprites are quite good. The outlines and shading on some are questionable, scuh as Infercario's tail and the Flarcanine.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Your sprites are quite good. The outlines and shading on some are questionable, scuh as Infercario's tail and the Flarcanine.

Yer I know what you mean on the Infernape fusion tail I sorta forgot to do that but i did redo it and i dont think I ever got raond to uploading it, Ack im going to redo that Arcanine fusion as the shading was rubish and i did it at like 4 in the morning. Right Yami if you ever read this post then I have taken in what you said and on redoing them all ASAP.

thanks alder I havent got round to looking at yours but i will soon.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
You know I think most of them are pretty good.
I agree with Yami on a bunch of stuff though.
She does give good crit she just doesn't sprinkle sugar on top of it. She says it like it is.
The best 2 are you Dragon Eeveelution and your Piplup/Turtwig.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
You know I think most of them are pretty good.
I agree with Yami on a bunch of stuff though.
She does give good crit she just doesn't sprinkle sugar on top of it. She says it like it is.
The best 2 are you Dragon Eeveelution and your Piplup/Turtwig.

I agree to i was just being mean lol, anyway I dont really like the Eeveelutions or my piplup and turtwig lol, anyway Yami your right i really need to work on my sprites,

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!

^This is very, very bad. I don't know what you tried to do with it, but the colors are terrible, the shading is off, and it looks VERY shoddy.
You may not like how Yami Ryu puts it, but she is EXACTLY right on all her points. It doesn't matter if you don't like criticism, because you posted these sprites to the public for that EXACT reason : criticism. If you can't handle it, make sure your work is IMPECCABLE before you post it.
I have Copy/Paste Sprites as well, just look at this:
Magbull.png

See? That is completely copy and paste, but it doesn't look it. Try and make your sprites look as natural as possible without overdoing it =D
I also have sprites like Electivine (in my signature) where scratching was almost NECCESARY. Find a GOOD balance between scratching and "good looking" copy/paste.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^

^This is very, very bad. I don't know what you tried to do with it, but the colors are terrible, the shading is off, and it looks VERY shoddy.
You may not like how Yami Ryu puts it, but she is EXACTLY right on all her points. It doesn't matter if you don't like criticism, because you posted these sprites to the public for that EXACT reason : criticism. If you can't handle it, make sure your work is IMPECCABLE before you post it.
I have Copy/Paste Sprites as well, just look at this:
Magbull.png

See? That is completely copy and paste, but it doesn't look it. Try and make your sprites look as natural as possible without overdoing it =D
I also have sprites like Electivine (in my signature) where scratching was almost NECCESARY. Find a GOOD balance between scratching and "good looking" copy/paste.

Yer thanks im working on the scrathcing, anyway the one you said is bad i think IS TERRIBLE the worst if i had done it in lgias colours it might have looked better lol. anyway im working on my sprites thanks by the way, yer I have taken Yami's advice into cosideratin.

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
looks cool i especialy like the articuno/skarmory fusion and your rapidash recolour