• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Fusions

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
I just want to know what my fusions are though of, they are far from the best, I know, but hopefully people still like them (Rate out of ten)

EDIT:
An egg-celent sprite

This guy was probably the most complex fusion I've ever done, so it turned out weird, but I like it

I love this one, he was so fun to do, and I scratched the left leg (yes, I like hime withouut the head spikes):

nashie1

The egg sprite is indeed egg-celent. Well done and everything is in proportion.
The Ho-oh mix is good too. I'd suggest that you use a different pokemon next time as Hoh-oh is very hard to mix.

The last sprite is probably your worst. It looks very copy paste and the scratched leg looks quite botched. I can't really give any suggestions on how to fix it at the moment though.

angrykid

Get out ma sandbox!
Cool fusions!

The secptile/regice looks like it might fall over and ho-oh blinds me but apart from those little mistakes there really good!

7/10 from me :)

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
they were requests, Otherwise I would never use Regice.You should see the crap one I made with Ho-oh asbase and Swampert as secondary.
Thanks for the criticism,
Bp