• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Future Pokemon Team

Sharingan

This is my future team that is in training ..... tell me if the move sets are good or not

Glaceon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Fake Tears/Mirror Coat/Hail
~Ice Beam/Blizzard
~Water Pulse
~Shadow Ball

Vaporeon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Acid Armor/Filler
~Baton Pass/Aqua Ring

Jolteon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Thunderbolt
~Shadow Ball/Thunder Wave/Substitute
~Agility/Fake Tears/Filler
~Baton Pass/Yawn

Umbreon@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
~Mean Look/Confuse Ray
~Wish/Moonlight
~Toxic
~Baton Pass/Bite

Espeon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Calm Mind
~Grass Knot/Morning Sun
~Psychic
~Shadow Ball

Leafeon@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
~Swords Dance
~Leaf Blade
~X-Scissor
~Quick Attack/Synthesis

I may add

Flareon @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Trait: Flash Fire
-Yawn
-Fire Fang
-Iron Tail
-Flail

but i don't know yet

Kit-Tsukasa

Espeon Lover
This is my future team that is in training ..... tell me if the move sets are good or not

Glaceon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Fake Tears/Mirror Coat/Hail
~Ice Beam/Blizzard
~Water Pulse
~Shadow Ball

Vaporeon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Acid Armor/Filler
~Baton Pass/Aqua Ring

Jolteon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Thunderbolt
~Shadow Ball/Thunder Wave/Substitute
~Agility/Fake Tears/Filler
~Baton Pass/Yawn

Umbreon@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
~Mean Look/Confuse Ray
~Wish/Moonlight
~Toxic
~Baton Pass/Bite

Espeon@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
~Calm Mind
~Grass Knot/Morning Sun
~Psychic
~Shadow Ball

Leafeon@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
~Swords Dance
~Leaf Blade
~X-Scissor
~Quick Attack/Synthesis

I may add

Flareon @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Trait: Flash Fire
-Yawn
-Fire Fang
-Iron Tail
-Flail

but i don't know yet

Problem #1: all have leftovers = bad. Too easy to predict and KO as well as no threat from STAB + Choice, etc.... Not much of the Eevee family is known for high attack strength
Problem #2: adding Flareon will make sure that Earthquake kills your team unless you plan on switching out for Jolteon. Also, Flareon is relatively slow, so not quite the best addition.

Suggestions:
-Espeon is better off with Grass Knot than Morning Sun. Espeon's physical defense is fragile so even with one morning sun, chances are it may get KO'd on the next turn. You're better off using Wish with Umbreon or something to heal since Umbreon is your primary tank

-Leafeon may need a better move than Quick Attack or Synthesis. Maybe a Hidden Power Water, Ground, Rock, or Psychic to cover it's weaknesses. It somewhat fails against Poison pokemon

-Umbreon: Baton Pass over Bite, especially with a Bold nature. It's attack is cut and Bite is not going to do you much. It's better at stalling with statuses such as toxic and Confuse Ray.

-Jolteon I can't comment. Need to think more

-Vaporeon and Glaceon have too similar move sets making them easy to counter. For Glaceon, go with Mirror Coat over Hail. Hail is only going to hurt your party more than it will benefit.

Pokemon that instantly kills this party: Metagross unless you have Flareon (which may not necessarily be fast enough or strong enough to KO metagross) or Hidden Power Ground or Fire with Leafeon.

That's all I have for now.

Sharingan

Problem #1: all have leftovers = bad. Too easy to predict and KO as well as no threat from STAB + Choice, etc.... Not much of the Eevee family is known for high attack strength
Problem #2: adding Flareon will make sure that Earthquake kills your team unless you plan on switching out for Jolteon. Also, Flareon is relatively slow, so not quite the best addition.

Suggestions:
-Espeon is better off with Grass Knot than Morning Sun. Espeon's physical defense is fragile so even with one morning sun, chances are it may get KO'd on the next turn. You're better off using Wish with Umbreon or something to heal since Umbreon is your primary tank

-Leafeon may need a better move than Quick Attack or Synthesis. Maybe a Hidden Power Water, Ground, Rock, or Psychic to cover it's weaknesses. It somewhat fails against Poison pokemon

-Umbreon: Baton Pass over Bite, especially with a Bold nature. It's attack is cut and Bite is not going to do you much. It's better at stalling with statuses such as toxic and Confuse Ray.

-Jolteon I can't comment. Need to think more

-Vaporeon and Glaceon have too similar move sets making them easy to counter. For Glaceon, go with Mirror Coat over Hail. Hail is only going to hurt your party more than it will benefit.

Pokemon that instantly kills this party: Metagross unless you have Flareon (which may not necessarily be fast enough or strong enough to KO metagross) or Hidden Power Ground or Fire with Leafeon.

That's all I have for now.

ok i'll try those Suggestions

if you got any else to tell me about the pokemon .. i'll like to here them