• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Future Team for Pokemon White Version

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Read and review

*=Subject to change

Name: Doerida
Ability: Own Tempo
Moveset:
Petal Dance
Butterfly Dance
Sing A Round
Energy Ball/Giga Drain

Name: Enbuoh
Ability: Blaze
Moveset:
Heat Stamp
Boiling Water/Flamethrower
Brick Break
Wild Bolt

Name: Abagoura
Ability: Solid Rock
Moveset:
Boiling Water/Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Name: Shibirudon*
Ability: Levitate
Moveset:
Thunderbolt/Thunder
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Gastro Acid

Name: Desukan*
Ability: Mummy
Moveset:
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Calm Mind
Safeguard

Agirudaa*
Ability: Unburden
Moveset:
Life Gamble
Recover
Bug Buzz
Me First

Last edited:

Aurath8

Read and review

*=Subject to change

Moveset:
Petal Dance
Butterfly Dance
Teeter Dance/Substitute
Leech Seed

Teeter Dance confuses all pokemon in battle but not you because of own tempo. Substitute + Leech Seed turns you into the staller many grass types use, slowly sapping health and causing damage while always aving a sub up.

Moveset:
Boiling Water
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Wild Bolt

Heat stamp is good early on with light unevolved pokemon but later in the game when most are generally heavier it becomes very underpowered. Boiling Water was blessed upon this pokemon as it's the only fire type to learn it and takes out pesky ground types. Flamethrower is best if you want damage but don't want to kill yourself.

Name: Abagoura
Ability: Solid Rock
Moveset:
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Abagoora's spatk isn't as high as it's attack or defense so you'll need as much power as possible with Surf.

Name: Shibirudon*
Ability: Levitate
Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Dragon Claw
Crunch/Grass Knot
Flamethrower

Yet another mixed pokemon. Thundebolt >>>>> Thunder. You should use T-bolt always unless you on a rain team. Grass Knot can take out Ground types, it doesn't fear them with Levitate but they wall him. Flamethrower gets absurd coverage with Dragon Claw.

Name: Desukan*
Ability: Mummy
Moveset:
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Calm Mind
Energy Ball

Energy Ball hits a multitude of pokemon that it's first two attacking moves don't.

Agirudaa*
Ability: Unburden
Moveset:
Life Gamble
Energy Ball
Bug Buzz
Me First/Toxic

Agirudaa has such a limited movepool Me first might not be a bd idea. Energy Ball hits rock types. Toxicc can spread status.

You do have a flying wakness affecting half your team and two pokemon cannot handle that weakness easily. Agirudaa may have to go unfortunately, Rankurusu with Thunderbolt or Ground types with rock moves will help get rid of them, maybe even an ice type.
If you want to keep a bug type then Denchura could replace Shibirudon but I'll be rearranging your team if I carry on, so I'll stop here.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I thank you for your help. Problem is not many pokemon here learn Ice Beam or any other ice type that isn't water or ice. Anyway, I don't do well with stalling and such, especially considering the nice punch Doerida and her Sp Atk provide. After some pondering and conjuring, here's a modified team.

*=Subject to change

Moveset:
Petal Dance
Butterfly Dance
Teeter Dance/Substitute
Giga Drain/Hidden Power (Ice)

Moveset:
Boiling Water