• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my Future Team

T-ara

Hello, and i want to know what you guys think of my future team.
I wish to also add i'm still training some of these and would like to know what moves would be best with it.

;350; Milotic ( Hardy )
[Current Moves]
Attract
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover

;059; Arcanine ( Relexed )
[Current Moves]
Thunder Fang
Take down
Flamethrower
Agility

;065; Alakazam ( Serious ) [Still training]
[Current Moves]
Psybeam
Confusion
Disable
Mircale Eye
-This is only lvl 26-

;445; Garchomp ( Impish )
[Current Moves]
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Brick Break

;373; Salamence ( Bashful )
[Current Moves]
Dragon Claws
Zen HeadButt
Flamethrower
Crunch

;230; Kingdra ( Bold ) [Still Training]
[Current Moves]
Bubblebeam
Agility
Twister
Brine
-it is lvl 39-

I likely me self a dragon pokemon. I'm still training someone since i got them a couple of hours ago!

Feel free to comment on improvements on my team ;) Enjoy!

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I wish to also add i'm still training some of these and would like to know what moves would be best with it.

;350; Milotic ( Hardy )
[Current Moves]
Dragon Pulse
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover

Dragon Pulse gives you some extra coverage, even
though Ice Beam hits most dragons for SE damage
anyway.

;059; Arcanine ( Relexed )
[Current Moves]
Thunder Fang
Take down
Flamethrower/Flare Blitz
ExtremeSpeed

Flare Blitz is a great STAB attack, although you
may not like the recoil damage. ExtremeSpeed
is a powerful priority attack and does a lot of
damage thatnks to his good Atk stat.

;065; Alakazam ( Serious ) [Still training]
[Current Moves]
Psychic
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
-This is only lvl 26-

This gives you great coverage, and good
versatility.

Gotta go, but I'll come back and finish this in a bit

The Mighty Wurmple

Return > Take Down on GrumpySnorlax's rate and you should be fine.
I'm assuming you aren't worried by natures/EVs.

T-ara

I do not know a lot about Evs.

Bossk

Like a champ.
Well let me help you.

EVs are effort values gained from different Pokemon each time you battle it. If a Zubat gives you 1 Speed EV and you want 52 Speed EVs, you could battle 52 Zubat and you would get those effort values.

But you do not gain +1 in each stat for every effort value. For every 4 effort values you gain in one stat, you gain +1.

So if we go back to getting 52 EVs in speed, you would actually get +13 in Speed, not +52. When people say get 252 Speed EVs, they do not mean defeat 4 Zubat and you gain 1 that you are being told to do. You actually get 252, gaining 63 in that stat

Hope I helped. Any more questions/things you need help understanding? If you have anymore don't hesitate to ask and I will be glad to answer. I will rate your full team in a bit.

Also, are you willing to rebreed for anything such as natures or moves? Knowing if you will or won't will help me greatly in my rate.

T-ara

okay ;) Can someone help with their moves??

Sy123456789

Im a pro
Here it goes...
Garchomp wants Fire Fang over Flamethrower otherwise give it Fire Blast
And for ingame wise give it Outrage as it is stronger and can be used way more.
Salamence likes Hydro Pump if youre willing to re-breed otherwise flamethrower is ok
When Kingdra gets better moves give it
Kingdra-
-Surf
-Dragon Pulse
-Filler
-Filler
Good luck!

The Mighty Wurmple

Kingdra@Leftovers
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk), Naughty (+Atk, -SDef)
Trait: Swift Swim
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Substitute
- Rain Dance/Hydro Pump/Draco Meteor

Works imo, EVs depending on if you want to use them.

Last edited:

Final

I Submit to No One

;350; Milotic ( Bold )
[Current Moves]
Toxic
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover

Toxic over Attract with a Bold Nature. Otherwise it's OK.

;059; Arcanine ( Naive / Hasty )
[Current Moves]
Thunder Fang / Crunch
ExtremeSpeed
Flamethrower / Fire Blast / Overheat
Flare Blitz

Mixed Arcanine. ExtremeSpeed is better over Take Down as Take Down isn't good and ExtremeSpeed provides a strong priority Attack. Crunch is an option over Thunder Fang but hitting Water Types is quite important. Only part Psychic, part Ground and part Grass Water Types will be hit harder by it so it would probably be best to keep Thunder Fang. Flare Blitz is Arcanine's most powerful Attack and is definately worth considering and Fire Blast or Overheat can be used over Flamethrower for more power from the Special side. A Hasty or Naive would be best although you can focus on Arcanine's Attack with a Lonely or Naughty Nature.

;065; Alakazam ( Timid ) [Still training]
[Current Moves]
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
-This is only lvl 26-

Probably the best Alakazam set for in-game. Psychic for STAB, Shadow Ball + Focus Blast for Type coverage and Energy Ball for Waters. A Timid Nature is recommended since Alakazam really needs to outspeed as much as possible.

;445; Garchomp ( Adamant / Jolly / Hasty / Naive )
[Current Moves]
Fire Blast / Swords Dance
Earthquake
Dragon Claw / Outrage
Stone Edge

Use Fire Blast over Flamethrower. Garchomp's Special Attack isn't that great but it does more to Skarmory than anything else without boosts. Or you can use Swords Dance to make Garchomp virtualluy unstoppable as a sweeper. Stone Edge should be used over Brick Break as Brick Break is rather redundant alongside Earthquake as a Super Effective hit will do as much as a neutral Earthquake except for 4x weak targets and Stone Edge will cover the Flying Types Earthquake misses. Outrage can be used as a more powerful move over Dragon Claw but Dragon Claw is fine. Fire Fang personally isn't worth it unless it's being used with Swords Dance. An Adamant or Jolly Nature is best for Garchomp although you can go with a Hasty or Naive Nature so Fire Blast hits a little harder.

;373; Salamence ( Naive / Hasty )
[Current Moves]
Dragon Claws / Outrage
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Dragon Dance / Draco Meteor

Earthquake over Zen Headbutt as Zen Headbutt's Type coverage is rather redundant for Salamence. Also, Dragon Dance should be used over Crunch for the same reason as for Zen Headbutt. Either that or you can turn Salamence into a good mixed Sweeper with Draco Meteor. Hasty or Naive are the Natures you want regardless of the last move.

;230; Kingdra ( Adamant / Jolly ) [Still Training]
[Current Moves]
Substitute
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Waterfall
-it is lvl 39-

Standard SubDance Kingdra. Kingdra shouldn't really be used as a mixed sweeper without Rain because it is there it really wrecks stuff. Substitute blocks Status, Dragon Dance boosts Kingdra's Attack and Speed and Outrage + Waterfall for dual STABs that can destroy almost anything. Only Shedinja and Empoleon resist Dragon + Water. Use an Adamant or Jolly Nature for this Kingdra.

I likely me self a dragon pokemon. I'm still training someone since i got them a couple of hours ago!

Feel free to comment on improvements on my team ;) Enjoy!

Suggestions bolded. Hope they help. The biggest problem with having too many Pokemon of one Type is overlapping weaknesses. You have nothing that can cover your 3 Dragon weak Pokemon although it shouldn't be a huge problem considering the rarity of Dragons in-game.

Johnroawr

Fire Trainer
Why serious nature on Alakazam?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Forgot to mention:
If you have access to Plat. Iron Head
is a good move for Arcanine, as it lets
him hit the rock types that resist his
STAB.