• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Future White Team. Please Rate!

TheBearJew_90

This is my In game team, open to all suggestions.

503.png

Ability: Torrent
-Megahorn
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-???

My starter Pokemon. I'm not sure what to use as my last move any help would be appreciated.

555.png

Ability: Encourage
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide/Stone Edge
-Brick Break

I'm not 100% sure how Encourage works it would give the boost to Flare Blitz and Rock Slide right? Daruma mode is interesting but I have no idea how I could make that work. Any suggestions?

596.png

Ability: Compoundeyes
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-???

Again I'm not sure what to use for the 4th move.

560.png

Ability:Overconfidence
-Hi Jump Kick/Drain Punch
-Payback/Crunch
-Zen Headbutt
-Dragon Dance

I really like this guy, this is the set I'm thinking of but I know it could be improved.

612.png

Ability: Mold Breaker
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

623.png

Ability: No Guard
-Dynamicpunch
-Earthquake
-Fly
-Shadow Punch

This is an in game team so I always like to have a Pokemon that knows Fly. I saw that this guy could learn Fly so I had to have him haha. Well that looks to be my team, any feedback is welcome. I know my team isn't perfect but I like it haha

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3

623.png

-Dynamicpunch
-Earthquake
-Fly
-Shadow Punch

This is an in game team so I always like to have a Pokemon that knows Fly. I saw that this guy could learn Fly so I had to have him haha. Well that looks to be my team, any feedback is welcome. I know my team isn't perfect but I like it haha

I like how you hae dynamic punch with its ability, No guard. But consider this, with the ability No guard,the opponent will be able to hit you ALWAYS so Fly doesn't offer protection. Other than that, It's fine.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!

503.png

Ability: Torrent
-Megahorn
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Revenge / Aqua Jet

My starter Pokemon. I'm not sure what to use as my last move any help would be appreciated.

555.png

Ability: Encourage
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide/Stone Edge
-Brick Break

I'm not 100% sure how Encourage works it would give the boost to Flare Blitz and Rock Slide right? Daruma mode is interesting but I have no idea how I could make that work. Any suggestions?

596.png

Ability: Compoundeyes
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Volt Change

Again I'm not sure what to use for the 4th move.

560.png

Ability:Overconfidence
-Hi Jump Kick/Drain Punch
-Payback/Crunch
-Zen Headbutt
-Dragon Dance

I really like this guy, this is the set I'm thinking of but I know it could be improved.

612.png

Ability: Mold Breaker
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

623.png

-Dynamicpunch
-Earthquake Replace this. You already get perfect coverage with Ghost/Fighting.
-Fly
-Shadow Punch

10charizard

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Eh...the only useful move to replace Earthquake is Rock Polish...but even so, you can keep Earthquake, since it's good STAB. Pick your poison.

TheBearJew_90

Thanks for the suggestions guys. As I mentioned in my original post, I always like to have Fly on my team just because it's very useful in getting around. I didn't really plan to use it much in battle though.