• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My G/S Remake Art (Fake)

oske

Well, I came home today and decided I needed to do some remake art.
GSRemake.png

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Nice, although I can't Gold and Silver being on the same cartridge, and the lines are a bit out-of-place for me!

Jaguar297

I'm back!
I like it Oske although ou coulda moved the tail of Ho-oh away from the S from DS so people can see its for DS

Corrupt Panda

It is alright. It lacks in creativity I am afraid. Other than that it is good! Some suggestions:

. Never put more than one Pokemon on cartridge.
. Don't cover up the DS logo.
. 1 game per cartridge.
. Big picture of Pokemon with an elaborate design.​

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Not bad....

You shoudn't have Ho-oh and Lugia on the same game box...

Also he cover Pokeon needs to be larger.

Drift3r

Yeah.
I agree with everyone else here - it's good, but really there should be just one of the games on the cartridge. Perhaps you could 2 new ones (one for Silver, one for gold)?

Killer Grunt

I like the style of it and also think that if it was one game to a cartridge then it would look even better since both pokemon would be bigger and more pretty details and...erm i kinda went brain dead after the first few words hmm.

Anyways i think its a good picture so good work :D

kirby8933083

mai husbando
i DON'T LIKE how ho-oh's talil goes over the DS bit

^ That right there is the exact thing that was bugging me. And Lugia is going over the title a bit. Most official game box arts have the names clear and large, it catches people's attention. But With Lugia covering the end, it doesn't look so hot.
Pretty good, but also some better pictures of Lugia and Ho-oh would be nice. More box art worthy.

The Tail

That Ho-Oh tail over the DS thing really does bother me too, also, like everyone else said, you should only put one large pokemon. Still, looks pretty good to me.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I really have no problem with a two-in-one cartridge, but I suggest only having headshots of the two Pokemon (+any wings) filling their respective corners with logos occupying any extra space.

The problem with this one is that there is too much black in the background.