• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
*looks around* If you don't mind, may I make sprites for you characters? :3 Just tell me what colors are where and I'll get right on 'em. X3

If you don't want me to, that's alright. *sweatdrop*

PS Great Pokemon! :D

Ky-nim

I dunno?
oh, cool. nice colors. are you gonna do the rest in color, too?

Yep!

*looks around* If you don't mind, may I make sprites for you characters? :3 Just tell me what colors are where and I'll get right on 'em. X3

If you don't want me to, that's alright. *sweatdrop*

PS Great Pokemon! :D

I would love you to!! I'll PM you the color schemes when I get the time.

EDIT: Colored the trainers. This is a rough scheme...so if you have problems with a color of something, please say so.

trainerscolorfx0.png

Last edited:

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
I like it. :3 I love the name, and the character designs. Are you going to post more images? My only critique is that maybe you should ink the images? They don't show up too well on my computer. ^^;

Ky-nim

I dunno?
I like it. :3 I love the name, and the character designs. Are you going to post more images? My only critique is that maybe you should ink the images? They don't show up too well on my computer. ^^;

I'll try. Thanks!

Are you planning on creating more pokemon.

I will, but I dont post them until their designs are more or less satisfactory to my taste.

And thank you HyperChibiAbsol for the trainer sprite! :D

http://i15.*******.com/6yvap0o.png

EDIT: Official Leaflo Dex Entry - I might redraw it later.

Link

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
tHESE ARE THE BEST DRAWINGS OF A MADE UP REGION EVA! I love them! *claps* well done. The proffessor could be Proffesor Willow! lol!

*umbreon*masta*1*1*

Where is the rum?...
Wow...You have just inspired me to draw mu own region...It's been stuck in my head for a while now and youve inspired me to draw it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Topic:

I rally like your trainers! I just cant get mine to look like that TT^TT...But I must agree that Jaguron dosent look very psychic like >w<'

;197;:Keep up the good work ^w^

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
These are really good! Keep up the good work .. *subscribes..*

Damnit you've used the dark>physic>fighting in your starters.. i was going to do that if i can ever get round to drawing decent sketches

Ky-nim

I dunno?
tHESE ARE THE BEST DRAWINGS OF A MADE UP REGION EVA! I love them! *claps* well done. The proffessor could be Proffesor Willow! lol!

Heh, I already named the professor dear. It's Prof. Maple. And thanks!

Wow...You have just inspired me to draw mu own region...It's been stuck in my head for a while now and youve inspired me to draw it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Topic:

I rally like your trainers! I just cant get mine to look like that TT^TT...But I must agree that Jaguron dosent look very psychic like >w<'

;197;:Keep up the good work ^w^

Glad to hear you will be drawing your own region! And about trainer design, it takes a while ^^;

Eh, I stopped caring about Jaguron not looking psychic like. I already mentioned how other real psyhic pokemons don't really look their type. *shrug

These are really good! Keep up the good work .. *subscribes..*

Damnit you've used the dark>physic>fighting in your starters.. i was going to do that if i can ever get round to drawing decent sketches

Lol sorry? *sweats* And if you noticed, I made it so that...

Grass < Fire < Water
Fighting > Dark > Psychic

...they balance each other.

Very nice.
I like how the Characters look like.
I can't draw people......
But still, good job.

Keep trying! It takes a while!

Oh, and dex entry for Embrit's up. Will post a new pokemon soon.

LINK

jayykay

Dino Tamer
funny because i just came back from 3 day Jeju trip a day ago. I love your ideas and love how you try to incorporate Korean aspect into your ideas. hopefully i can see a pokemon that has some korean features in it.

Souku

I don't think any of them look like digimon at all. I really love the starters you've created, especially the fire and water ones. Hell, they look heaps better than the actual pokémon you see now so kudos to you. :) You could give Nintendo/Game Freak/whoever a run for their money, you could.

Someone already pointed out that the 2nd and 3rd stage for the grass starter look pretty similar. Maybe you could change the tail on Armatree so that it has three of the same leaves (the biggest one)? Iunno.

Still, can't wait to see more. I love Jaguron and Imferine - also your names are pretty awesome as they are.

Ky-nim

I dunno?
funny because i just came back from 3 day Jeju trip a day ago. I love your ideas and love how you try to incorporate Korean aspect into your ideas. hopefully i can see a pokemon that has some korean features in it.

Hehe thanks! I will too. Although I lived in Seoul before (never visited Jejudo), I like putting little things in like that. :D

I don't think any of them look like digimon at all. I really love the starters you've created, especially the fire and water ones. Hell, they look heaps better than the actual pokémon you see now so kudos to you. :) You could give Nintendo/Game Freak/whoever a run for their money, you could.

Someone already pointed out that the 2nd and 3rd stage for the grass starter look pretty similar. Maybe you could change the tail on Armatree so that it has three of the same leaves (the biggest one)? Iunno.

Still, can't wait to see more. I love Jaguron and Imferine - also your names are pretty awesome as they are.

Thanks! I might fix the grass starter soon then...

Oh, and I re-modeled my female trainer and colored it. Will do the male also.

CLICK HERE.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Wow. These are amazing. :O All of them are really creative. I originally thought that it'd be cool by having a fire Armadillo as the starter, but after seeing your version I changed my mind! XD (The 2nd and 3rd grass starter do look a bit a like though).

Could you make an aireal view of the map though? That'd be cool. :)

Try emailing them to Gamefreak or Nintendo. :p

Umbreon Ruler

Swim for your life.
Wow, these are just amazing. Some of the most proffesional fan art I've ever seen. The water starter is my favorite, it's... perfect. Everything is, in fact. I can't think of a single bit of criticism.

P.S. The re-modeled female trainer isn't loading for me. It says "File Not Found".

P.S.S. Are you gonna design an entire Pokedex? That'd be interesting to see.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
I think Jaguron looks psychic to me.

OMG THESE ARE TOO GREAT.

I would really choose the armadillo or the floating cat as a starter.

MAKE A WHOLE FAKEDEX!

You're so great at these.