• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My gfs competetive team XD

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
;473; Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Adamant
EV: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Ice Shard
- Avalanche
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Hopyfully itll be able to OHKO annoying Ninjask leads w/ Ice Shard and for speedy dragons.

;257; Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- Sky Uppercut
- Flare Blitz

Physical Sweeper, Blaziken is her favorite pokemon so she really wants to have it XD. I really need help w/ a good Blaziken moveset and evs here.

;094; Gengar @ Wise Glasses
Timid
EV: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd
- Hypnosis
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball

Special Sweeper and NO im not gonna give it Focus Blast since most of the OU normal types and dark types are Blissey, Snorlax and Weavile and they have high special defenses and outspeed Gengar. plus i dont trust the accuracy anyway. Energy Ball is to switch in on an EQ Swampert avoid the hit and OHKO it w/ it hopefully, im still considering Psychic or Slude Bomb as an option tho......

;468; Togekiss @ Leftovers
Modest
needs evs
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash

Standard Para-flincher set, need help w/ EVs tho XD

;488; Cresselia @ Leftovers
Bold
needs evs
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Special Wall, she likes her coz shes a "moon" pokemon, need help w/ Evs here too. Psychics there for STAB and ive found it to be more useful than Charge Beam most of the time, Ice Beam to counter dragons even more

NEED HELP ON A PHYSICAL WALL

So can anyone give me anything that would be a threat? and help w/ evs and 2nd opinions on ANYTHING? thx in advance guys i appreciate it

Last edited:

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
;473; Mamoswine @ Leftovers
Adamant
needs evs
- Substitute
- Ice Shard
- Ice Fang/ Body Slam
- Earthquake

Hopyfully itll be able to OHKO annoying Ninjask leads w/ Ice Shard. Substitute's there so i wont get KO so easily by her wide range of weaknesses, im wondering about going w/ Body Slam for paralysis support

;257; Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- Sky Uppercut
- Flare Blitz

Physical Sweeper, Blaziken is her favorite pokemon so she really wants to have it XD. I really need help w/ a good Blaziken moveset and evs here.

;094; Gengar @ Wise Glasses
Timid
EV: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd
- Hypnosis
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball

Special Sweeper and NO im not gonna give it Focus Blast since most of the OU normal types and dark types are Blissey, Snorlax and Weavile and they have high special defenses and outspeed Gengar. plus i dont trust the accuracy anyway. Energy Ball is to switch in on an EQ Swampert avoid the hit and OHKO it w/ it hopefully, im still considering Psychic or Slude Bomb as an option tho......

;468; Togekiss @ Leftovers
Modest
needs evs
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash

Standard Para-flincher set, need help w/ EVs tho XD

;488; Cresselia @ Leftovers
Bold
needs evs
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Special Wall, she likes her coz shes a "moon" pokemon, need help w/ Evs here too. Psychics there for STAB and ive found it to be more useful than Charge Beam most of the time, Ice Beam to counter dragons even more

;461; Weavile @ Choice Band
Adamant
EV: 4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Ice Shard
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash

again she likes her coz she looks like an evil ice cat XD, shes there in case Mamoswine is gone and to prevent Scarfchomps from going wild in the end

So can anyone give me anything that would be a threat? and help w/ evs and 2nd opinions on ANYTHING? thx in advance guys i appreciate it

You need another wall. If you have Mamoswine, then you don't really need Weavile, and I think Mamoswine needs the CB to OHKO the dragons.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
so 130 Base atk + Admant Nature + STAB isnt enough to KO a dragon then? are u completely sure???

and Choice Band wont let me use Sub either....can anyone give a 2nd opinion if i should even use it? (read 1st post for my reasoning)

and yea i was thinking of taking off Weavile for a Physical Wall as well.....

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
so 130 Base atk + Admant Nature + STAB isnt enough to KO a dragon then? are u completely sure???

and Choice Band wont let me use Sub either....can anyone give a 2nd opinion if i should even use it? (read 1st post for my reasoning)

and yea i was thinking of taking off Weavile for a Physical Wall as well.....

Mamoswine reaches an absolute max of 394 Attack, and you need an attack stat of about 540+ to OHKO. It could pick off a weakened Garchomp, but without the CB, even that won't work. CBswine works well with

Mamoswine@CB
Adamant; 6 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed

Ice Shard
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Avalanche

Avalanche will make you attack 2nd, doubling its power and doing serious STAB damage.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
ehhh alright ill go for w/ that moveset and im still thinking about taking weavile off for a physical wall any suggestions?

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
ehhh alright ill go for w/ that moveset and im still thinking about taking weavile off for a physical wall any suggestions?

Actually, your Cresselia can do the job well, provided it has enough EVs. Calm Mind will handle the special side.

Special walls: Bronzong, Dusknoir, Regice, Snorlax, Bliss, Mesprit, etc.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
i was looking for a physical one since most pokes on competetive battling rely more on Physical sweepers than special ones....XD

is Miltank any good?

;241; Miltank @ Leftovers
Careful
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Last edited:

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
i wanted to go w/ something more UU, and "cute" coz its not my team.....>_>

IMO Rhyperior is useless unless u have Ninjask, Skarm is completely OU, and i dont see the big deal w/ Weezing i know about Pain Split and Explosion but still....

im thinking about LickiLicky or using another physical sweeper since Togekiss is has very decent defenses....

BlacK_JacK

LOL, Sup?
no, rhy isn't useless without speed boosts. it is by no means fast but it sucks up hits well and deals heavy damage (back on topic)

lol @"cute"
uh... im not really sure then. when i think of "cute" i think of: oh look, you did 5 HP dmg. to my skarmony ;D

Skull-Kid

togekiss@kings rock
timid
serene grace
252hp 252spd 6Satk
-nasty plot
-wish/roost
-aura sphere
-air slash