• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My goal before X and Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal before Pokemon X and Pokemon Y come out this October is to obtain all currently discovered Pokemon from Bulbasaur to Genesect (I missed out on the event to obtain it because I bought Black 2 after it had ended). If you have a Pokemon that I'm missing (I'll give out a list in the near future), please trade with me, because I'm dead serious about this.

SprSncConzor

It's nice to have a goal for the next games.

I'm not unlike you; I already caught all Pokemon minus Deoxys and Arceus last generation and I'm currently transferring them from Diamond to White 2. At the moment I'm on the Hoenn Pokemon, so I'm not far- following that I'm just going to catch all the Unova ones (most of which I already have).

Unlike most people, I'm actually catching ALL the Pokemon, not just for Pokedex completion but so they are perfectly lined up in the box system!

Oh, and my other goal is to perfect my team (With Max PP and everything). Once those two small tasks are done, I'll transfer them all to X or Y and the cycle will start anew! (I'll be super angry if you can't transfer the 'mons to X&Y, but that definitely won't happen!)

(Should this be moved to the X&Y section?)

Firebrand

Indomitable
A good place to start for this would be the trade forum. Actually, that's kind of what the trade forum is all about. Also, it's really hard for us to help you if we don't know what you're looking for.

I didn't know that there is a trade forum; could you possibly post a link to it? That, and I can't post a list until all of the Pokemon from the Generation III and IV games have been transferred to my Pokemon White game. That way I can know what I still need.

MasterMew99

ohjeezitskim

This was my goal too! I finished it about 9 days ago - but that was only half my goal!
I still need to obtain at least one more shiny pokemon! I'm already over 1000 REs for a litwick :c stubborn candle..
Good luck!

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Well at least Im not alone. Im trying to get as many pokemon on my White 2 before X and Y, Its not a bad goal to do before they come out. It'll just be awhile after completing it and waiting for the games. :/ And I have some events that you might need or want.

OnceDone

I haven't really set myself a goal.
But, it seems like a good way to get stuff done, so, i'll try it.

Would you take another event Pokemon if I had one?

Rakansen

ラルフ
I really don't have much goals for X and Y. When X and Y is released, though, I will completely start a new "journey". I'm not going to transfer any of my Pokémon from previous games, I'm going to start anew.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I'm not sure of the intention of this thread. If it is to arrange trades, we have two trade forums, and this thread is shut. If was to announce your plans about the next few months, that has place on this forums, and Also force me shut this thread.

So Either way.. I've got to shut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.