• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Gyms/Elite4 Teams fr my friends to battle.

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
;359;The Gyms get harder and so does the elite four, so it starts off easy And gets harder and harder and...Yeah. So, Please tell me what you think.

Also, I Want the gyms to be hard but not TOO Hard, Thats why most have a crap moveset.
Every gym they beat they win a pokemon of the gyms type, holding a rare Item.

(A Rival battle every 2 gyms)

Gym 1 : Type - Eletric
(Double battle)
;312;Minun
Minus-Lvl 22-Quirky-Sitrus berry
Shockwave
Thunder Wave
Quick attack
Light Screen

;311;Plusle
Plus-Lvl 22-Quiet-Sitrus berry
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack
Spark

;026;Raichu
Static-Lvl 26-Docile-Sitrus Berry (Yes Again -.-)
Thunder Wave
Dig
Strength
Shockwave

;310; Manetric
Static-Lvl 26-Docile-Chesto Berry
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave
Rest
Thunderbolt

I'll Be adding the other gyms info Later.
Any suggestions for items, moves, Stuff?
Oh, And no Adding pokemon, I Want the gyms to be gym like. (Well most)

Last edited:

Hey Micky!

As parasectdude said, this is a far cry from Competitive (and in turn is going to be placed in In-Game rate). In all honesty, this thread makes very little sense to me but whatever.

mekky_9892

What are we doing? I don't get you...