• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my hera problem

cabman

my heracross need a moveset i cant use megahorn because he learns it at level 55 and he cant go past level 50(part of the comp)
i haveso far
ev's
hp:4
speed and attack:252
item choice band/scafe
moves
close combat
thinking sowrds dance
Stone edge

cabman

that just moight work ill try it thankyou

akroma4

well, you could always raise a male and female ;214; to lvl 55 to learn megahorn and breed them. The result should have megahorn. There you go.

cabman

i might breed one

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Hera without Megahorn doesn't work in competetive play, so don't post these kind of problems here. Just Stick with the original CB/CS set and don't ever use Swords Dance with it, Breeding is your way to go.

cabman

fine but whats cb/cs

Raikou77

cb = Choice Band
cs = Choice Scarf or Choice Specs, in this case Choice Scarf

Heracross @ Choice Band/Scarf
Adamant Nature
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Pursuit is an egg move, you can get it from a Male Scyther.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
He'll need to chain, breed Pursuit onto a male Hera, raise it to lvl 55 then breed again

cabman

i rekon i can do that im average at chaining also i was running a jolly nature but ill go with adament

Raikou77

btw, both parents need to know Megahorn for it to be passed down.

if your going adamant, you'll need choice scarf to make up for lost speed
CB on Adamant is fine.

cabman

well i have a level 50 female might just get that to level 55 then all i have to do is the male lucky the comps not till jne 30th this is only my first eam member

cabman

yes so heracross is my phiscal sweepers owaht do you think of pokemon of the week salamence and i need 1 more pokemon its 3 on 3