• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They may make it by a sliver of hair but that's honestly reaching.

One of the judges had a line that went "there's no way they'll pass now", so unfortunately they probably will. :/

God damn Shonen tropes.

diakyu

This arc has been super dull, I can't get into this backstory at all. I got super excited thinking we'd be seeing Deku put in the work this chapter but it stayed with it's focus on Todoroki and it remained very boring.

diakyu

I will say the fight with Meat dude was definitely the big highlight so far, it was very entertaining.

I would probably enjoy this more if Inasa didn't have such a stupid backstory. I understand it's to make Todoroki realize something about himself but good Lord is it the stupidest thing ever.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Vigilante chapter 2 is out.

Really good usage of Aizawa here, Knuckleduster is definitely just the Punisher/Batman which is good.

diakyu

Very much enjoying Vigilante so far. Interested in where it all goes.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The Japanese version of the Punisher, I absolutely love this guy!

I appreciate how characters from the main series get little cameos here and there.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Okay thank Christ they didn't make it, that would have utterly dumb.

Not that Mineta passing is any better but still.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
My girl Tsuyu got an upgrade ayy!

Normally i'd say the exam ended abruptly but considering its recent pacing issues, i'm okay with this.

Todoroki and Isana failed like they should have, but their last ditch tean effort was on point.

diakyu

Welp, with the big reveal now I like this arc a lot more. But the Inasa stuff is still very bleh.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And now "Camie's" obsession makes so much sense. Toga's a god damn Vampire wow lol.

Really shocked Bakugou didn't make it even with his potty mouth.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Anyone more is disappointed about how boring and fast was this arc?

I'm a little unsatisfied about Kemi = Toga, real Kemi is probably dead. It's a freaking waste, her design is so good.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
At least there are limits to her quirk. She can't copy someone's quirk, and her transformations are basically on timers because she needs a certain amount of blood to maintain the disguise. That being said, the damage Toga can do with Deku's blood is dangerous, especially in the case of All Might. And yeah
Camie being dead is kind of a waste, who knows what her actual personality could have been.

Bakugou had it coming honestly, it's sweet irony.

The hierarchy has fallen indeed.

Who's ready to see Uraraka get a kiss from fake Deku?

Born Better

God of Lightning
Bakugou not paasing was obvious.

Mineta is annoying

Inasa is meh. I don't hate em', but I don't like em' either.

Toga's quirk is definitely something. I'm really looking forward to Toga Deku and Urakaka interaction and whatever else she ends up doing with that. Shame about that Camie girl, though. I liked her design. Toga's also the second person to take Izuku's blood. Am I wrong in thinking there's no way something won't come out of that?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
At the very least he gave Mineta some other form of comedy that wasn't just lol I'm a damn near molesting pervert, which the character desperately needs.

Peverted characters have been done better than that.

Can't go wrong with the hierarchy.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I kinda like Mineta. He brings in the comedy relief in the most bizarre situations, but his gimmick is... yeah.

It needs to be tweeked or toned down.

Status
Not open for further replies.