• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia!- The Federal Academic Institution of Extraordinaries (PG-15)

Vern

Why not both?
Okay, I'm done with Akane as well.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
@Resolute Yeah you should add mroe to the History. Quirk is itneresting; it would be considered a Transformation Class Quirk I believe.

@Vern Be careful with Akane, since most people aren't able to handle that sort of quirks. There is the occasion of two Quirks merging to become a ne wone as in her case. Accepted though!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Around this weekend is most likely when we will start!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I apologize for the lateness, but I got called for a job interview and I prepared for that! I also had to revamp my resume and make a new one for film specifically, so really sorry about the delay.

But the thread is up!