1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia Thread: Plus Ultra!

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Mr. Reloaded, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Ask me anything

My Hero Academia manga and anime thread
    [​IMG]
    Anyone can be a hero! You just need strength, determination, sheer luck and a borrowed quirk.

The My Hero Academia thread! Discuss Kōhei Horikoshi's finest work here.

With Season 2 coming next spring, this can now be a general thread. Post away!

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. Ominous Wind

Ominous Wind Well-Known Member

I can't wait for all of U.A students to use their new moves but lose fights anyway.

3. I like it. Very by the book series.

I liked his earlier stuff before this one.

And I read this for ochako and deku interaction. It's kinda cute.

4. FlorgesPower2

FlorgesPower2 Anime fanatic

Was wondering when a thread was being made, with Bleach finally being put down more threads for new things are good.

Very good series!

Haven't read the new chapter yet though.

5. Mr. Reloaded

So this arc is basically like the Chunnin Exams, only much harsher. Most of the main characters are basically guaranteed out of round 1 so I'm not worried about anyone.

6. FlorgesPower2

Ehhhh the festival felt more like the Chunnin exams than this, this feels more like training arc phase 2.

7. Ominous Wind

Ominous Wind Well-Known Member

Wow, so everyone hates U.A, or at least they feel like ganging up on them.

8. Dang; this chapter had lots of semen demons. Aizawa having the most obvious stalker.

9. FlorgesPower2

With it being a tradition and everything that's happened to U.A involving the villains, I can't blame them.

Those kids are a dangerous bunch.

10. Mr. Reloaded

Any theories on who the traitor might be?

11. FlorgesPower2

The invisible chick.

She's almost never present when the villians show up/break in.

12. What if there is no traitor?

There has to be a motive for them?

Could be Ochako who is broke. I'm curious.

13. Mr. Reloaded

Chapter is out.

I like the new abilities even if they are just stronger variants of older ones.

One guy beat a total of 120 fodder characters and thinks he's top s***, he's totally not getting his as* kicked.

14. FlorgesPower2

Deku's harem continues to add on, but we all know there's only one girl for him.

Can't wait to see the other expanded quirks.

15. Mr. Reloaded

Midoriya's new kicking style is what's most interesting to me because now he's not trying to be All Might, which leaves for more diversity hopefully.

16. FlorgesPower2

Being locked into only being able to control 5% of his power really doesn't help Deku's need for variety, but I do expect some neat speed enhancements.

All Might's thing was raw power, Midoriya's thing will probably be more of a mix (if slightly leaning towards speed).

17. Mr. Reloaded

Or perhaps the switch from his arms to his legs allows for greater control, like maybe now we can have 15% to shake things up.

18. FlorgesPower2

That could make sense, But I don't see it jumping to 15. 10 sure.

19. Mr. Reloaded

Re-reading the chapter makes me rethink what I said about the M. Bison wannabe earlier, the guy is definitely not second round fodder or anything.

Nah I still stand with 15. 10 after all that feels too low.

20. FlorgesPower2

M. Bison vs Bakugo, make it happen.