• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Putting aside the obvious anime crossover with the Pussycats and Kota, that is one doopy looking washer machine.

(I know you're actually supposed to be excited for the #3 guy, but I love the washer machine!)

Oh yeah. Bunny chick is cute.

Litleonid

I’m so excited for the Hideout Raid arc!

We’re only a few episodes away now from All Might vs. All For One, and THE UNITED STATES OF SMASH! I can’t wait to see All Might’s ultimate and final attack animated.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Welp, Nomus are making their comeback. I cannot say I like Hawks thus far.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm afraid to even ask what (well, who) they made this Noumu out of.

...Does this thing even have a face? Its head looks like a busted open bag.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was expecting Hawks to be more surly like Aizawa and not quite as rude. He's not necessarily wrong, but he makes his points in the worst way possible.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Eh. I can learn to tolerate the guy, he's young which leads to arrogance, but his heart is in the right place.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I at least get where he's coming from, it's unfortunate people probably won't pay what he said any attention.

Well I don't disagree with his mindset either. I think this is the reason he is already that high on the ranking but it's just the way he is trying to make his points in a such arrogant way which gives the opposite result. Ofc I cannot judge if this behaviour was intentional or not yet since we only know him for only one chapter lol

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I kinda like Hawks now, like I said dudes young. He'll learn in time.

But now it's No.1 Endeavor time, this is going to be good!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Next weeks episode is it.

Get hyped.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
We got to see Todoroki's older siblings for the first time. I don't even remember if they were actually mentioned before. Endeavor has a hard time against that advanced Nomu and Hawks' quirk is really versatile.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Any thoughts about the movie trailer? The thing about All Might's best friend and Deku receiving a new gizmo (apparently from a blonde girl) looks interesting, but still looks like a One Piece/Naruto movie plot: OC that one of the character know invites the gang to some place, betraying, individual and/or group fights, final hot blooded fight against all the chances, heartwarming closure.

Still looks fun, though.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The anime hit the high point in the series, and now it all comes crashing down.

I'm pretty sure the provisional license arc was not well received.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The anime hit the high point in the series, and now it all comes crashing down.

I'm pretty sure the provisional license arc was not well received.

I don't think anything was going to be as well received following that no matter if it were good or not.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Welp, Endeavor got wrecked hard here. I doubt he is dead but this is certainly going to leave a big scar and most likely a lost eye too.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Nah, no. He ain't dead. Not after all that buildup.

Also, thank God. I hated how Endeavor basically got away with abusing his family without some sort of repercussion. The man should seriously be in jail, y'know?

I get that his son rejected his idea to surpass All Might and he got the No. 1 position without really earning it, but I can't reasonably believe he can just patch things up with his family just by apologizing.

The parallel of losing his left eye is brilliant given what happened to Shouto's eye.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Hawks offers his feathers to boost Endeavor's speed which is lacking against that Nomu. No chapter next week due to Horikoshi's research.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The gap between prime All Might and Endeavor is disgusting, All Might would have done this thing in minutes. Good thing they're enforcing teamwork super hard now.

The symbol of peace is gone but at least someone is trying to patch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.