• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
And some people actually thought that we wouldn't get a 4th season. They straight up announced it.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
People are dumb.

This is one of the most popular franchises right now. Seriously.

I'm guessing we'll get the 4th season Late Spring/Early Summer again?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
People are dumb.

This is one of the most popular franchises right now. Seriously.

It's debatably the new Naruto in the US in popularity, it's even getting all the hate Naruto got back in the day.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
It's debatably the new Naruto in the US in popularity, it's even getting all the hate Naruto got back in the day.
I mean, the earlier arcs were similar to Naruto in some cases. I can see where people can relate to it.

I'm pretty sure Horikoshi mentioned Kishimoto as his inspiration.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They got stomped pretty bad, I saw that outcome before it even began but even I'm surprised they didn't catch a single person.

Mushrooms are OP apparently, god damn.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I hope they win the whole thing, so we have a reason to care about their existence. Because they do have some interesting characters amongst them, Hori has such a bad habit of doing nothing with these guys, so I want them to do good.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
A buildup chapter for the next fight but damn the interactions were pretty solid. No chapter next week. I'm starting to believe that Horikoshi should take a longer break. He deserves it after all.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
At least Tetsutetsu got to keep his Hero name (the best one), even if he spelled it wrong.

My only problem with this arc so far is that the classmates that usually don't do much still end up being completely irrelevant. Koda was taken out super early and Hagakure contributed nothing to to her fight. Even Aoyama got to stop Kuroiro.

I get that they're not meant to be part of the heavily-focused crowd, but it's kind of frustrating how some characters have nothing going on for them 200 chapters in. And judging by the focus on Iida and Todoroki, it's not gonna change in this fight, either.

At least I get my 1-B focus.

uber gon

Accept Change

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
At least Tetsutetsu got to keep his Hero name (the best one), even if he spelled it wrong.

My only problem with this arc so far is that the classmates that usually don't do much still end up being completely irrelevant. Koda was taken out super early and Hagakure contributed nothing to to her fight. Even Aoyama got to stop Kuroiro.

I get that they're not meant to be part of the heavily-focused crowd, but it's kind of frustrating how some characters have nothing going on for them 200 chapters in. And judging by the focus on Iida and Todoroki, it's not gonna change in this fight, either.

At least I get my 1-B focus.

All the unfocused on classmates will collectively be the mole.

Or, the other possibility...

We've been the mole all along! Us, the readers! The villains have mind-reading powers that extend beyond the fourth wall!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't think Ida's boring or anything, but what more can you really do with that power man?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I was worried that Horikoshi was going to rush this because each fight has been around three chapters long and we basically wasted much of that time during the set-up for this fight two weeks ago and the break last week.

...Though the fact we got to see three different 1-B Quirks revealed all at once is kinda fast, honestly.

"Himiko Toga: The League of Villains' sole member of the fairer sex." I hope you mean "alive." Magne didn't die to get treated like that.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
In a realistic setting Todoroki would end this in two chapters because just look at his competition lmao, apart from Juzo this really shouldn't be this hard.

Litleonid

I imagine the 4th season will probably be mid 2019 or so, and that means...RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE! I can't wait for Kirishima spotlight.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So it didn't immediately end, but it did come to a draw ultimately.

The fourth set is intriguing, Bakugou in particular looks like he's ready to show off some ridiculous op s***.

Status
Not open for further replies.