• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hori tricked us. 1-B's edgelord wasn't Kuroiro, it was Kamakiri all along. Metaphorically and literally!

You know, sometimes you have to wonder what it's like to discover your Quirk. Like, how did the first person with Tokage's Quirk react when they just fell to pieces ala One Piece's Op-Op Fruit. That has to be terrifying.

diakyu

Finding out your quick can't be that scary since you know you might get one, you know the age it'll likely happen, and you know what it will roughly be based off of thanks to your parents' quirks.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Bakugou was a f****** champion, my god the development was awesome.

I almost forgot about everyone else.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
This chapter was amazing. MVP all the way through.

Wonder if Deku will shine or not.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It really says something when the only person 1-B is concerned with is Izuku. Can't blame them, his group is pretty trash when you remove him from the equation. So I think 1-A will definitely lose.

He's come a long way though.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It really says something when the only person 1-B is concerned with is Izuku. Can't blame them, his group is pretty trash when you remove him from the equation. So I think 1-A will definitely lose.

He's come a long way though.
Well, Deku was the one worth 10,000,000 in the Sports Tournament so long ago.

And if they're only concerned with Deku, it sets them up perfectly to underestimate everyone else.

lolipiece

Staff member
Season 4 is coming out in October instead of the usual time.

Guess with this being a fight-heavy arc, they'll need the extra time to make it look good.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I mean otherwise it would be competing with One Punch Man season 2 and others, it's a lot later than I would have liked it to have aired, but it also makes total sense.

And yes the art and animation is bound to be fire with the extra time.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So this match is definitely getting called off. I know Aizawa is a ways from Midoriya but you'd think instead of just watching he'd make a way better effort to at least try and subdue the poor kid.

But if One for All can't be erased in this state, that's going to be one big mess.

lolipiece

Staff member
"Now you have six Quirks to discover."

Um...uh...what now?

I mean, it was never stated that all of the One For All users were Quirkless, but to just lay that on us? After we've spent so long having Deku train up the physical power? This is a strange new turn, and I'm not exactly sure how to handle this.

I kind of just liked Deku being strong. It was simple, but effective, and a nice throwback to old superheroes like Superman (before he could fly).

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So this kid is actually the Avatar now?

Get the **** outta here. What?!

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Now I'm pretty worried about how this will go. I don't like the idea of Deku inheriting more quirks than just OFA but I guess I will wait to see how Horikoshi is going to handle this.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Hori saw how badly Bakugo was dominating the popularity polls and was like naw, this ain't it chief. Gotta make people love the MC, let's stuff him with powers and see what happens.

This is exciting!

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Great colour spread! Now does Deku have already that black whip quirk under control just after having one conversation with a previous OFA user? Honestly, I wish Shizou will win since he has really grown and that flashback with Aizawa pretty much proves it.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Mineta MVP.

Honestly with Midoriya gaining Black Whip, this could really go either way. Shinzou's exponential growth leads to me to think there's just no way he'll outright lose though.

Midoriya's gonna get pressed hard about his new powers by everyone, teachers especially.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Wonder how All Might will react when Midoriya tells him he'll unlock more Quirks.

Status
Not open for further replies.