• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janna

stay sweet
Oh seeing this thread is hecka great. Huge BNHA fan here, I keep up with the manga and of course the anime as well! My favorite character is Tamaki....which the previous season just ended on, aaa. Am very excited to see the Overhaul arc animated and am eagerly awaiting the new season. \o/ also deku is precious boi

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So in the end the MVP's of the final match didn't even include the main character.

Uraraka got 3 wins so at least someone got something outta this.

Lucky3

I finally caught up. I quite like this arc. I enjoy this kind of strategic big team fights and I've always wanted to see more of class B.

So in the end the MVP's of the final match didn't even include the main character.

Uraraka got 3 wins so at least someone got something outta this.
And she saved Deku's ass earlier too. Good for her. I think she hasn't done anything noteworthy since fighting Bakugo in the sports festival.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
>Shinsou joins the Hero Course

Yaaaay!

>In his second year, and we won't know which class he'll join until then

Booo! Hori, you cocktease. Oh well, it's Winter, so just gotta wait until Spring to get that info (assuming this manga doesn't end by that point)

Oh hey, Monoma gets to do something other than be a raging jerk for once.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Watched Two Heroes yesterday. Enjoyed it.
Gave more off a two-three part episode arc than a movie vibe. But it was fun to watch.

Overall story had no life-threatening consequences, and villain certainly was underdeveloped. And the middle portion was pretty boring as it is.

But really enjoyed watching Deku and All Might fight alongside each other. For some reason when they were running in super speed and Deku was shadowing All Might, gave me a real Barry Allen-Wally West feel. Much like how Wally ended up understanding what the Speed Force truly is and ended up being more faster than Barry, Deku's path is the same with him having a better grasp of One for All eventually.

Wish we got to see a little more of All Might's past, but I guess that's for the manga to show off.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Honestly, the Quirks thing makes sense since it's the inverse of All for One. Also explains how some guy whose supposed only trait until this point was super strength and durability became the #1 hero given all the other heroes who have fancier and/or more versatile Quirks.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh hey, Destro. They mentioned this guy once like 50 chapters ago.

...I'm surprised we haven't gotten the League of Villains as major antagonists in a while (High-End barely counts since he was introduced to die). But given how much focus they had in the first half of My Hero, I guess it's nice to see other factions arise as well.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Hmm... I would say I'm pretty indifferent with that Liberation Army group but still this chapter was pretty refreshing after that boring training arc.

gwen-watson

A Marvel Baby
I am so glad this thread exists omg. I can't wait for Season 4 .

Also have a huge crush on Hawks.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Quirks vs Devil Fruits, who wins?

TheWanderingMist

Quirks vs Devil Fruits, who wins?
Probably Devil Fruits. I mean, losing the ability to swim in a world that's 90% water is kind of a big deal, yet the most powerful Marines and pirates have traded it for the powers the Devil Fruits granted. Also, Quirks can be actively detrimental.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Whatever happened to Overhaul being the darkest Hori was willing to go?

God damn.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

xEryChan

Demon Child
So, I recently started watching this series (well, I finished s1 a while back and just finished s2 a few days ago. Now I’m s3) and I really love it. I just finished the episode where All Might fought All For One, which was freaking awesome and easily my favorite moment of the series yet. Can’t wait to see the rest of s3 and I’m waiting s4 to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.