• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Oh yeah. There was a traitor sub plot at one point wasn't there?

I don't really think it's him though.
I don't either, seems like an obvious set up for a fake out gag involving his knowledge of Ochako's crush. His actions during the camp arc would be very contrived if he was the traitor. I think Aoyama is someone Horikoshi has had a plan for since the start of the series and he finally has a time to give him focus.

So when is Horikoshi going to stop putting the fact that Endeavor was an abusive douchebag under the rug?

Because I feel like we're ignoring how horrible a person he is.
It's not being ignored, Shoto clearly remembers from his reactions this chapter. I think it's realistic that now that Endeavor has reached the mountain top he's going to start to do some deep introspection.

Last edited:

Litleonid

Apparently now, people think the U.A. traitor is Aoyama? I've heard a lot of theories, particularly towards Toru Hagakure and Denki Kaminari, but I'd be surprised if its Aoyama.

Also, with season 3 of the anime approaching in the Spring, I think we're gonna see the training camp arc and the hideout raid arc. All Might is about to go out with a huge bang when he pulls off the UNITED STATES OF SMASH!

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
So the whole thing was Aoyama just sympathizing with Deku regarding their Quirks and the fact that they are not compatible with their bodies. I think there is more into that though which might make Aoyama more relevant character in the next arc.

Litleonid

So Ayoama isn't the traitor. That still leaves room for the Hagakure and Kaminari theories.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I honestly expected a flashback for Ayoama but he got his own chapter, and it was great.

uber gon

Accept Change
Kind of wonder if DC or Marvel heroes ever soiled themselves when they fired a laser.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I see our boy Hori's been frequenting the YouTube's lately, I won't complain it's a neat idea.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
They should have chosen Murder-Fest (Death Match) for the culture festival theme. Bakugo's ideas are so underrated. :D

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The maid cafe idea was actually kind of cute, so as long as you don't really let Mineta get involved.

Litleonid

Just keep Mineta as far away as possible from that cafe. Don’t even let him know it exists.

diakyu

Gentle seems like an absolute riot. I want him to join the VA so he won't just be a one arc villain.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I was sold just by that one panel xD

I love this guy.

uber gon

Accept Change
Somehow I see Eri revealing her abilities during the festival. And EVERYBODY seeing Deku at 100%.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Gentle has a quite interesting personality. It will be really intriguing to see him invading the festival just to get some more recognition lol

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Our big baddie this arc is a literal social media attention w**** xD.

It's anime Logan Paul, that just hit me.

diakyu

I can totally see Gentle invading the festival and somehow making friends with Eri because she finds him cool or something. No way anything actually bad happens since Gentle isn't in the business of hurting those who don't deserve it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The last thing I expected from this chapter was a mini training session, he needs it badly but even still.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Damn, Deku really got demotted to stage crew lmao.

La Brava is surprisingly more adorable than I initially thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.