• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Well Eri's rewind power will probably change Nighteye's foresight saving both him and Deku and Lemillion might get his quirk back. I hope that the latter won't happen.

diakyu

Well Eri's rewind power will probably change Nighteye's foresight saving both him and Deku and Lemillion might get his quirk back. I hope that the latter won't happen.
From what I understand the rewind translation is wrong since it implies a temporary change. Eri takes something that exists and makes it no longer exist. It wouldn't work on Mirio. Notice how in every instance of Eri's powers being showcased she is only taking something away, not restring.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
From what I understand the rewind translation is wrong since it implies a temporary change. Eri takes something that exists and makes it no longer exist. It wouldn't work on Mirio. Notice how in every instance of Eri's powers being showcased she is only taking something away, not restring.

That is true. When I read the word "rewind" I thought that this could work both ways. But still I guess her quirk could be strong enough to take Nighteye's prediction away somehow since Deku dies there.

diakyu

So spoiler pics are out. No way Eri is sticking with the heroes with that OP power. Looks like the VA will be taking a hostage soon then if my theory holds up.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Eri is literally Orihime on steroids...

Calling it OP is being generous.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The internet is blowing the Eri and OFA thing way out of proportion. She can't control her power so it's not reliable, Deku will still take the recoil because it'll happen before she can rewind it, he's not using her power for his own benefits, it's literally because he needs to get rid of Chisaki ASAP for her sake.

Cheap as it may seem it's a one time gimmick cheating device, a glimpse into end game territory.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Even though using 100% is completely cheating, they'd all probably be dead if he didn't lol.

Break next week, although this one was properly announced in advanced.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Chisaki's mask was removed after taking that punch from Deku. We will have to wait two weeks to see what his face truly looks like.

Last edited:

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The Eri thing was not as bad as it could have been, that being said 100% is just as ridiculous as a expected to be.

I've gotten too used to One Piece for breaks to faze me.

diakyu

I don't really understand the reasoning for going on the break? "Collect more data"?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I don't really understand the reasoning for going on the break? "Collect more data"?

Research and stuff.

I believe it's so he can just plan out more of the story.

diakyu

I also thought that the big takeaway from this chapter was on the origin of quirks. Perhaps there is a plan for why it suddenly just appeared.

uber gon

Accept Change
Rats: the Problem and Solution to all our problems. Like Kenpachi and violence. I miss Kenpachi.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Chisaki was taken down and Eraserhead stopped Eri's quirk which went out of control hurting Deku in advance. Shigaraki seems that he wants to "save" Chisaki. Also, it's interesting that in the panels we can see two Ochakos which means that Toga has been disguised as her there.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Chisaki gets a get out of jail free card, Eri wasn't as safe as people feared because Aizawa had to stop her because she almost killed Deku, and the girls almost did nothing of note.. What a great arc eh?

diakyu

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Shout outs to the lock hero who I was certain to die by the end of this.

I don't know how you pulled it off. Actually, nobody die during this lol. There's the Shonen troupe.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Oh my Shigaraki, why can't you stop being such an awesome and brutal villain? Chisaki lost both of his arms by him and was left behind so the police can imprison him. That sand dude was interesting as well. I don't think he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.