• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
That was.. gruesome. Guess Chisaki's down and out for good.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They didn't even let the poor man die, good Christ lol.

Shiggy don't f*** around.

diakyu

Man, these villain chapters are always some of the best of whatever arc they are in.

diakyu

I find Nighteye's hypothesis on why Deku could change the future by having everyone else's wills working alongside him to be heartwarming, but I also don't think it's correct. I can't shake the feeling that there's something going on with One For All that we're not privy too. Clearly there's more too after it acted on its own in the tournament arc. I think it was One For All firing on all cylinders that allowed Deku to change fate, or rather it is impossible to accurately see the immediate fate of a One For All user due to the nature of the quirk.

And the opening of three chapters ago saying that Quirks are theorized to have almost been a sickness, I think Hori has plans for One For All and the origins of quirks.

diakyu

So My Hero Academia is getting a fighting game on PS4 and Switch- My Hero Academia: One's Justice.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Didn't expect to see Gran Torino being on a mission as well while the whole Overhaul thing was happening. That was a pleasant surprise. Wished they showed more of this part. Mirio has officially lost his quirk but there is a chance to get it back if Eri learns how to control her powers. And finally Bakugou and Todoroki back in action after a long time. I guess the next arc might focus on their provisional exam or they will get their licenses offscreen. I hope for the former.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Didn't expect to see Gran Torino being on a mission as well while the whole Overhaul thing was happening. That was a pleasant surprise. Wished they showed more of this part. Mirio has officially lost his quirk but there is a chance to get it back if Eri learns how to control her powers. And finally Bakugou and Todoroki back in action after a long time. I guess the next arc might focus on their provisional exam or they will get their licenses offscreen. I hope for the former.

If it's not off screened, it won't be a full arc. Maybe a couple of cut in chapters at best.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Deku giving his quirk away like candy without thinking is really heartbreaking with context, it stings even harder when All Might overheard the conversation.

diakyu

Jump confirmed MHA is getting an animated movie summer 2018, and it's not a recap movie.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Extremely happy to see this franchise finally kick off! Though with with the videogame apparently being a battle royale, i'm a tad disappointed.

The movie will probably be great though!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The chapter didn't include it but the character poll:

1-Katsuki Bakugo (5909)
2-Izuku Midorya (3205)
3-Shoto Todoroki (3204)
4-Eijiro Kirishima (2006)
5-Tenya Iida (1822)
6-Shota Aizawa (1453)
7-All might (1378)
8-Denki Kaminari (1233)
9-Uraraka Ochaco (1211)
10-Hitoshi Shinsou (1178)

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
The chapter didn't include it but the character poll:

1-Katsuki Bakugo (5909)
2-Izuku Midorya (3205)
3-Shoto Todoroki (3204)

4-Eijiro Kirishima (2006)
5-Tenya Iida (1822)
6-Shota Aizawa (1453)
7-All might (1378)
8-Denki Kaminari (1233)
9-Uraraka Ochaco (1211)
10-Hitoshi Shinsou (1178)

LOL Midoriya and Todoroki are closer than I thought. Bakugo's awesomeness is too difficult to top though. But how is Kaminari more popular than Ochako?

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
OnePunch Man and One Piece had me hyped up, but a bit slow this week.

I did miss Bakugo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.