• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I have to admit that Gentle and La Brava's relationship is really adorable. That face Deku had when he was checking on his phone for All Might with equipment had me rofl.

diakyu

Man I feel something horrible is gonna happen to either Gentle or La Brava and cause the other to actually spiral into being a full on villain.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Deku and Gentle met each other earlier than I expected but I was sure it was going to be funny and awkward lol

uber gon

Accept Change
Sh meone should really sell Deku to being a superhero Sherlock Holmes. Maybe he could be a kickass PI.

diakyu

Gentle is straight up skywalking lol

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I have the feeling Gentle could be the lighthearted villain BnHA is so in need now, after so much serious arcs. The old man is just that funny, but looks very competent in his own way and with a quirk with many uses. I hope the fight have an unexpected conclusion.

Also, bonus points for Jirou and Deku interacting for a change. I was hoping someone actually talk about his notes, but I was expecting Momo, since they are kinda similar.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
For an old ass man Gentle actually has some decent feats under his belt, makes him look like an actual competent villain while also being a goofball.

I like him.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It'll be the most situational quirk ever.

I'm calling it now.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I think it's more likely she just can't control it.

She certainly didn't look happy when she was forced to use it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Namaka powerups ain't got **** on love. xD

That's great.

diakyu

oof, gonna be rough when that scene changes in the opening to fully reflect the actual color page from the manga. Guess that means One For All is in these first twelve episodes. Kendou and Tesutetsu barely being in the opening and in the far back is a massive disservice to the role they play in the camp arc, that class just can't win lol

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
That was to be expected that both the school trip and hideout raid arcs would be in the same opening since both have 14 chapters each and there are many fighting panels as well so they are getting adapted faster too.

diakyu

That was to be expected that both the school trip and hideout raid arcs would be in the same opening since both have 14 chapters each and there are many fighting panels as well so they are getting adapted faster too.
I always had this slight fear they would add some in-canon filler to the camp arc honestly. I guess the season is really going to end with Deku vs Bakugou then.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh damn. Now I'm actually not sure how this will end and who will win. I used to think there's no way Gentle would get taken out so soon, now I'm not so sure.

diakyu

The last page is hype in a way this series hasn't been since we past chapter 100. Really loving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.