• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I never saw this as a finale. Why introduce this extra Quirk plotline if the manga is gonna end not long after?

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
It may get even worse, the going theory is that Mama Midoriya is no more... that would CRUSH Deku...and me ;_;

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I rather see this as the finale of the first year and I think there's a drastic change coming up with the Yuei for the second year. I have a theory about the future of the academy and it's students about them splitting up and sending the students to schools around the world while the pro hereos in Japan investigate and fight against the PLA.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I'd rather know all the quirks that will manifest soon enough now, than them being convenient plot device to bail Deku out at some point.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Of course there's way no way Deku could have straight up overpowered Muscular. That wouldn't have made any sense.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I've really enjoyed the pacing of this season.

Guessing will stop right after Endeavor Agency Arc.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
i finished watching season 4 and didnt start season 5. From the summary it sounds more light toned and less serious... Idk how I like this

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Ok I just read the last couple of chapters and...

I reaaaaaaaally love Lady Nagant! Her backstory and how it showed off the dark side of the hero society was just great.

And she's badass. Hope she isn't dead yet.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The traitor plot wasn't abandoned?! Let's go!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
yeah, but ngl unless that's some sort of fakeout I'm eeeh about it, we barely even know Hagakure anyways, so it's more of an "oh, ok, that makes sense" than a "HOLY ****, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW"

Litleonid

Yeah, its really not that much of a surprise that the U.A. Traitor is seemingly Hagakure. She's the least developed member of Class 1-A, but it was kinda obvious. The clues have been there from the start. When questioned about where she was during the attack, she said she was with Totoroki, though Totoroki said he never saw her. She did have her gloves and boots, so he should have been able to see her. Then who was the one who suggested everyone went to the mall when Deku had a close encounter with Shigaraki? Hagakure did. Its been widely theorized that she was the traitor since Present Mic ever suggested it was a possibility. She could snoop around easier than anyone because she's invisible, and if she took off everything like she did during her's and Shoji's final exam, she'd be able to use that to her advantage. Its no surprise at all really that she'd be the traitor. It doesn't blow you away though because she hasn't been developed much at all, so we don't care about her as much. She's not one of the big names that comes up often in terms of popularity polls.

Welp: Chapter 336 leaked and...That was all a red herring.
Aoyama is the traitor. He was born quirkless, though his family went to All For One. His family I guess became indebted to All For One and Aoyama had to go along with this or All For One would kill his family. So yeah...Its Aoyama. Hagakure is the one who found out Aoyama was the traitor. I guess she's been spying on Aoyama this whole time.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

Wasn't feeling MHA very much lately. But this.... bravo Hori.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
How is season 5 compared to the others? Don't tell me spoilers =]
The first arc is eh for the most part, and they switched the places of the second and third arc, which just makes the rest of the season really janky in terms of pacing

Litleonid

I thought the first arc was kinda fun. I mean we got to see Shinso again and it was nice seeing how everyone worked together with their quirks. The Class 1-A vs. Class 1-B battles were kinda fun. The switching of the Endeavor Agency arc and My Villains Academia arc was very strange though.

Status
Not open for further replies.