• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Uh, is that supposed to be Shigaraki on the last page and maybe Dabi?

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The chapter didn't include it but the character poll:

1-Katsuki Bakugo (5909)
2-Izuku Midorya (3205)
3-Shoto Todoroki (3204)
4-Eijiro Kirishima (2006)
5-Tenya Iida (1822)
6-Shota Aizawa (1453)
7-All might (1378)
8-Denki Kaminari (1233)
9-Uraraka Ochaco (1211)
10-Hitoshi Shinsou (1178)

I see All Might and Uraraka are slipping quite a bit, and it makes a ton of sense for both unfortunately. Uraraka probably won't stay in the top 10 especially when more villians get introduced.

LOL Midoriya and Todoroki are closer than I thought. Bakugo's awesomeness is too difficult to top though. But how is Kaminari more popular than Ochako?

Because he just had a major shining moment in the last arc, whereas Ochako hasn't really done anything since the sports festival.

diakyu

Shinsou HAS to be coming to 1-A at this point or Hori is putting him in the spotlight for an upcoming arc. He's been setting up to do something with him for too long.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
So the exam is babysitting. Bakugo is going to explode lol Endeavor-All Might conversation is going to be interesting.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The hero with five peepee's xD!

They'd all make great parents.

BladexFade

Fun chapter.

The toughest challenge our heroes have to take? well, Bakugo fails before we even knew it. Lol.

Endeavor-All Might conversation is going to be an interesting talk. I'm really looking forward to it.

I can't be the only one here who is thinking (real) Camie being alive is quite bothersome, and that's only if it is true.

Last edited:

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Yeah I had a feeling they wouldn't kill off a student, not yet anywho.

At least we know who'd make great parents.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Hilarious chapter overall and the kids now unleash their own quirks. Bakugo will surely be quite happy with this turn of events lol

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Not a particularly interesting chapter, but then again it's meant to be the start of 2018 and I wouldn't be surprised if Hori halfassed it just to get vacation time in.

I refuse to get spoiled on most things since I just swear by watching the Boku No Hero Academia anime, but I do want to know one thing:

I'm a midoriya x uraraka shipper and was wondering if their relationship went anywhere cause the anime just kinda cut off after Uraraka's blushing incident and the mall...

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I refuse to get spoiled on most things since I just swear by watching the Boku No Hero Academia anime, but I do want to know one thing:

I'm a midoriya x uraraka shipper and was wondering if their relationship went anywhere cause the anime just kinda cut off after Uraraka's blushing incident and the mall...

Urakaka eventually starts developing feelings for him as well but she is trying to just stay friends with him so she won't get distracted from her goal at being a great hero while being unaware that Izuku likes her too.

Urakaka eventually starts developing feelings for him as well but she is trying to just stay friends with him so she won't get distracted from her goal at being a great hero while being unaware that Izuku likes her too.

That's a nice and funny way to keep their relationship from hurting each other's goals! One of the best ways to keep the shippers at bay while making everyone happy.

Aside from that, they haven't really been addressing it so far in the manga right?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
That's a nice and funny way to keep their relationship from hurting each other's goals! One of the best ways to keep the shippers at bay while making everyone happy.

Aside from that, they haven't really been addressing it so far in the manga right?

Not really. It's far from being the main focus in the manga as well. But you can see more hints like Urakaka being jealous of Midoriya when he is with another girl and her being anxious when she is alone with him now.

Last edited:
Not really. It's far from being the main focus in the manga as well. But you can see more hints like Urakaka being jealous of Midoriya when he is with another girl and her being anxious when she is alone with him now.

That's cool, thanks for telling me.

I know it's not the main focus, that's why I asked such a basic question xD. So I wouldn't get too spoiled

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
So everyone managed to tame those kids succeeding on this exam. Also, we learned Camie's Quirk. It's called Glamour and she can create illusions with her breath.

diakyu

What a heart melting chapter. I've noticed that we've been seeing a lot more talk on how quirks progress, their place in this world, and how they came around. Maybe Hori is leading to some reveal about them.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
What a heart melting chapter. I've noticed that we've been seeing a lot more talk on how quirks progress, their place in this world, and how they came around. Maybe Hori is leading to some reveal about them.

Well, we did just learn about their origins and defeated an opponent who wanted to erase them all together.

Maybe it'll be related to All for One.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
It was interesting to see Endeavor getting some development as well in this mini-arc. Damn Aoyama in the last page though. Either he is some kind of traitor or just Toga in disguise.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh yeah. There was a traitor sub plot at one point wasn't there?

I don't really think it's him though.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So when is Horikoshi going to stop putting the fact that Endeavor was an abusive douchebag under the rug?

Because I feel like we're ignoring how horrible a person he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.