• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Gotta feel bad for Gentle.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I mean, I kinda see his motives. But I can see why someone wouldn't remember him either.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Given the way the things turned out, I hope both Gentle and La Brava will stay relevant somehow in the series.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Gentle lost and he's going to jail this early? Nah there's gotta be a catch, someone else has to crash this party.

I'm more curious of what will become of La Brava.

Last edited:

diakyu

Man La Brava crying about how if Gentle is taking away she'll die (meaning she'll get so depressed again she would kill herself) was pretty rough.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
To be fair, their plain kind of sucked from the get go. U.A. is flooded with pros right now, even if the infiltration succeeded you're not getting out lmao.

It seems La Brava might get off free which is probably not a good thing for her and I don't think they'll put her on suicide watch like she should be.

Now we can get back to the silly stuff.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I fear La Brava stating she'll die isn't a mere suicide threat.

She's a criminal, so she'd probably try and do serious harm to actual people. Either as a "I can't live without him and I'm taking as many people with me" or "I'll put myself in jail to be with him" kind of scenarios.

She's kind of unstable right now.

In all honesty, I hope Gentle doesn't get arrested. I mean, it's a culture festival.

If he has to go to jail, why not have Gentle use his powers to entertain the kids before he's hauled away?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Eri's smile was a nice touch at the end. I wonder what comes next now in case next chapter won't focus on the cultural festival's events.

diakyu

Whew, Muscular holding Deku down was done really, really , really well in the anime. Really sold that Deku believed he was about to die.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Yeah. The seasonal treatment is really doing this show some favors.

So blessed it's not getting the One Piece anime treatment xD

lolipiece

Staff member
Clearly the performance was so good that it caused reality itself to bend at points, making the art look unfinished.

That, or Horikoshi contracted Sketchyartitis, the same disease that Togashi has.

The struggles of making a weekly comic book series. Hope he didn't get sick again like last year.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I heard all the mangaka were going on a really bad deadline, but Hori got it the worst, (I'm so happy I was told about this before hand).

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
So from what I understand, the deadline for all of Jump's mangaka was 2 weeks before Golden Week? It really shows here. It such a shame that the important parts of the concert look like amateur sketches done by some elementary kid.

It's not Horikoshi's fault and that's what sucks so much.

When you manage to look past the 5-6 panels of disaster, it's such a great and heartwarming chapter. Especially that last bit with Eri being freed from Chisaki for good. I'm so happy.

uber gon

Accept Change
Instant tea is a thing?

lolipiece

Staff member
That tank may very well be the single most terrifying thing Horikoshi has ever drawn.

I'm so glad Nejire won the contest. This totally makes up for the fact that Mirio and Tamaki got extensive backstories that explained who they are while the most we learned about her in that arc was her powers.

Except no it doesn't. Not in the slightest.

Instant tea is a thing?

Yes. Do you not have it where you live?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Bones did a really amazing job at adapting the Summer Camp arc. I find it so hard to even think of my expectations not getting exceeded once again with the Hideout Raid arc now.

diakyu

I was worried they would keep out Deku's scream in today's ep like they did at the end of the Muscular fight but I was not disappointed. Next episode should be a pretty talky one but interesting for anime onlys all the same. MHA does a good job of reminding you that these events take place in a living world (as it should since dissembling society is basically the VA's goal) and I think next ep should show that as a lead in to the hideout raid if I'm remembering the arc correctly. Interested to see what people think of Iida's reaction.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
We got the current top 10 of the best heroes. Too many new faces but as everyone expected Endeavor got the first place. It was nice to see the Pussycats and Kota reappearing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.