• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Shinzou getting relevant panel time, now that's a real treat!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
1-B is finally relevant again! It's been over a hundred chapters. And now we finally get to see their costumes and maybe their quirks.

Hopefully Shinsou started working out to fix his physical weakness.

Oh. We're doing the Uraraka crush thing again? I thought we were done with that.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I hope Shinso's reappearance means that he will be more relevant in the future. Such an underrated character.

diakyu

Shinsou's gonna get to the Hero's course, but with Class B lol. Well at least he'll appear more than one panel at a time. I'm down for an arc with Class B.

Edit: Cool to see Horikoshi remember that Ojiro fought Shinsou along with Deku in his reaction at the end.

Last edited:

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I remembered when the good old days when just getting a panel of Shinsou was a blessing, now he's promoted! So many interesting and unique things to come from this.

A question as an anime-only here.

I know they tabled the Uraraka crush thing for a while, have they reintroduced or improved the crush in any way>

lolipiece

Staff member
A question as an anime-only here.

I know they tabled the Uraraka crush thing for a while, have they reintroduced or improved the crush in any way>

Literally once in the latest chapter. Just her burying emotions as a small gag.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I really hope everyone gets their moments in this 4 vs 4 match ups. The voice changer makes Shinso's Quirk quite OP.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Tsuyu actually did something finally, and it was good.

Shinso was really neat this chapter too.

lolipiece

Staff member
Horikoshi apparently forgot Ibara's Hero name is supposed to be "Maria", not "Vine".

Oh well, either a retcon or he'll fix it in the volume.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Horikoshi apparently forgot Ibara's Hero name is supposed to be "Maria", not "Vine".

Oh well, either a retcon or he'll fix it in the volume.
Perhaps she changed her Hero name? That's also a possibility. Plus, "Maria" is kind of an oblique reference anyway.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I guess "Maria" can be considered her former hero name now unless that's a mistake something that I doubt. Not that it really matters since she barely had any screentime beforehand.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I do like seeing everyone who's not Midoriya or Todoroki or Bakugou actually doing something meaningful and interesting, because damn do some of these side characters need it especially after the mess that was that Overhaul arc.

Not too interested in match 2 as clearly class B takes it, I want to see the good part, the finale.

Tokiyama got counter picked! Will be really interesting to see where this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Staff member
Well that's odd, I'm bleeding. The edge is so powerful it can cut through my laptop screen. ...Was Tokoyami always this buff? Close combat was stated to be his weakness before, right?

Another chapter that makes me question why Midnight is allowed to teach here. But if Mineta gets away with most of his actions I guess I shouldn't be too surprised why a woman in her 30s isn't in jail for blatantly lusting over underage boys. No siree, that's not creepy at all.

uber gon

Accept Change
Tokiyami should be happy he isn’t in the Fairy Tail world.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
The focus on Tokoyami was pretty satisfying. Really liked the flashbacks with Hawks. Now what's up with mushroom girl's ability exactly?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Loooool. Yonkoprod put out a tweet today that's getting people to speculate season 4 of the anime isn't happening.

Get f****** real. There's too much money involved and it's too popular, if season 1 never took off then sure, it'd be gone.

Worst case scenario: it's going on hiatus.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
It probably just means a late announcement, it'd worry more about the longtivity of One Punch Man than My Hero.

Which didn't take a 2 year hiatus and switch to another studio.

diakyu

If they were not doing a season 4, we wouldn't be going into focus on the big three right now.

lolipiece

Staff member
Congrats, My Hero Academia. 200 chapters!

It's so nice to see it reach this stage, especially after what happened to Horikoshi's previous two manga. Poor Barrage never had a chance.

Also, "how would those onomatopoeias work in foreign countries?"

I feel like Horikoshi is asking that question to VIZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.