• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
A little bored of this arc now, not going to lie.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Actually shocked Spinner got as much focus as he did this arc, I fully expected this guy to die mid arc, but instead we got a backstory and he's bound to do some cool s*** by the end of this. That's awesome.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Actually shocked Spinner got as much focus as he did this arc, I fully expected this guy to die mid arc, but instead we got a backstory and he's bound to do some cool s*** by the end of this. That's awesome.
I'd entirely forgotten who Spinner was until rereading the manga and thought he was some new guy the English manga hadn't gotten to yet. But no, he's the lizard man with the League.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Old post, but couldn't be more relevant.

We could have moved on a month ago and saved Shigi's past for the post arc.

Not that I haven't enjoyed it. But the lack of perspective change has been tiring.
Something which One Piece excels at avoiding, not latching on to one situation and one situation alone before moving on.

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
Anime-only here, or I was until Toonami pushed it to the back of the night *grumble* Couldn't just let the season end.
I caught up; nothing's a spoiler to me anymore

I too have to wonder how much longer this is going to go on for. From a meta-perspective too.
Though things move faster in MHA than most shonen, I think we're still in year 1.

What's Deku's life going to be like in his Junior Year?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I've only gotten to volume 20 of the manga officially, but I do know at least the general happenings of what went on. I'm just so happy to see Eri smiling.

Now, onto my main reason for posting here: I don't think Monoma failed to copy One for All. Sure, it seemed like he did, but One for All's only real ability is to pass itself on while attaching its previous users' combined strength and Quirks onto itself. So, I think, during the 5 minutes his power was active, he could have passed on his Copycat to someone else through the same method as One for All usually gets passed down. Whether it would have stayed that way and become a new One for All or simply reverted back to him after time was up is a matter of debate.

And, as for Eri, leaving her power nearly uncontrollable is the only way, because otherwise the solution to every arc would just be handcuff her to Deku so he can stay at 100%.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Shiggy is now the most dangerous villain in current time by a longshot.

Like he went on a rampage now, it's game over.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Finally done. Thank God.

Shigaraki's the new big bad now and he's OP as heck. Heroes are gonna have their hands full.

uber gon

Accept Change
I’m guessing the true villain will be the mistakes of past generations.

At least, if this series goes the Star vs. the Forces of Evil route.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The Obito story we shoulda got.

Shirakumo definitely died that day, but somebody brought him back. It's way better than Obito's miraculous escape from death cop out.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Damn. Poor Twice is about to get double crossed by his new friend, and the hero's are about to lose a lot of people.

This will be the big turning point in the series no question.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
This chapter.. Sheesh.

I'm skeptical if Twice is actually dead or if the original is completely knocked out.. But that hit hard.

Now gimme that Dabi backstory.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
With Shigi most likely waking up next chapter, how many deaths do we expect following?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Love how all the discussions about this arc on reddit have completely shifted from " who's dying?" to "who's losing their quirk?"

If Shigi got OFA now, the manga pretty much ends. There's no way Hori could logically write himself out of that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.