• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hero Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litleonid

We're in the endgame now.

Deku vs. Shigaraki. Its happening. Also, I just love how this arc really just shows us how much Bakugo has grown. While he's still dead set on getting revenge on Shigaraki, he sees the importance of rescuing someone. He's made it clear he's here to protect Aizawa and he's not gonna let any of the high-end Noumu or Gigantomachia reach Aizawa. They're all gonna do everything they can to keep Aizawa looking at Shigaraki so he can't use any quirks, though especially decay right now.

diakyu

I don't really know why I stopped posting here but the manga has been killing it since I last did. I'm drooling for spoilers every week at this point lmao.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
We're in the endgame now

Endgame for the pre-timeskip. But this is definitely not the end.

Not when Deku doesn't even have half of his quirks unlocked, snd nobody can touch Shiggy when he's only at 70% power.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Trying to read the chapters from February onward but the site I usually read the manga now only offers the last ten chapters. Uhh.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
My girl Toga bout to throw a hissy fit because she's a delusional psycho who thinks Deku and friends are supposed to love her and Ochaco's like no b**** you're insane lmao. I gotta stop you.

I mean sure Twice's death sort of proved Stain's point and all.
Sucks there's a break, because I gotta see where this goes.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The wait for the most obvious reveal is finally over.

Crazy we got this, but the traitor plot feels like it got canned.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
If you're reading the manga then there's really no such thing as 'anime-spoilers,' but I felt a little disappointed when I read the end of chapter 292. All I could think was how freaking epic that reveal is going to be when it gets animated. I almost wish I didn't know, lol. I was spoiled BY the freaking manga, I didn't even know that was possible.
"POOOOOOOOWER!!!"

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
A moment of silence for the poor animators who will need to animate this for Season 6.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Didn't expect it to be that soon. Hopefully we get answers how next chapter.

Buuuuut...
POWERRRRRRR!!!

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Weird Mirio doesn't cut in.

I'm worried Eri's just gonna enable everyone to be as reckless as then can get now, if she managed to learn to control her Quirk.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I'm worried Eri's just gonna enable everyone to be as reckless as then can get now, if she managed to learn to control her Quirk.
A lot of what's going on now makes me think the manga will end or have a major time skip when this arc is done. There's too much endgame level stuff like that going on for them to just go back to regular school stuff. (I want another sports festival!)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
A lot of what's going on now makes me think the manga will end or have a major time skip when this arc is done.

We're definitely heading towards a timeskip.

If Deku had all the quirks inside One For All right now unlocked (not even mastered) I could easily see this being a finale.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Weird Mirio doesn't cut in.

Wow, you've To-gata be kidding me!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So Deku's pretty much Spiderman at this point.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So yeah.

The heroes completely and utterly lost this battle. In case that wasn't clear these past 5 or so chapters.

Get your tissues ready, because we're probably losing way more characters you care about other than Midnight and Crust.

Last edited:

Litleonid

I thought this was honestly gonna be the endgame before a time jump, but we're far from it now I feel. This is probably the most depressing ending I have ever seen from an arc, and this ends on an even bigger down note than the Forest Training Camp arc and the Shie Hissaikai arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.