• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hill!

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
This game is very common, so common in fact that I'm surprised it's not already a thread here in the games section.

The game is simple: The first poster is on top of the hill, all subsequent post their creative way of knocking their prior poster off the hill and taking their spot.

Example;

Poster 1: My hill!

Poster 2: *Trips ^ causing him to tumble down* My hill!

Poster 3: *Has a staff member delete ^'s post* My hill!

Poster 4: I distract you with a Boxxy trolling parody while I sneak to the top of the hill. My hill!

... And so on, and so forth.

I'm the first poster so... My hill!

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
*teleports the fill form underneath you to underneath me* My hill!

Titan500

Solar Panels
*blows you up with a giant robot, claiming the hill for myself.* My hill!

Titan500

Solar Panels
*Repairs the giant robot through mere willpower, and punches you off the hill* My. Hill!

Titan500

Solar Panels
*Drops a nuclear bomb on the hill, causing everything on it and the hill to blow up, scattering debris everywhere. The debris promptly reforms into another hill.* My Hill.

Titan500

Solar Panels
*Punches through the walls of reality through sheer willpower, causing the entire universe to reset. Then I claim the undisturbed hill.* My hill.

Titan500

Solar Panels
*Fires OVER 9000 nuclear bombs at you, which ends up with the world ending. I then reset the universe again by breaking the walls of reality, and claim the hill. Again* My Hill.

Titan500

Solar Panels
*I rickroll you, distracting you long enough for me to knock you off the with a tank.* My hill!

*I casually toss a frizbee to you, it chops your knees off to which I walk up to you and say "This Is My Hill" and kick you down* My hill!