• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Hill!

Phoopes

There it is.
Impossible. You can't eat the moon in one full sitting. You only ate half, which makes the moon look more like a hill anyway. You forgot to bring a spacesuit with you, so you die. I bring a spacesuit, and now stand atop the cheesey moon-hill. My hill!

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
I tear apart the fabric of space and time, leaving only me and the hill.
МОЈЕ БРДО! (MY HILL!)

orangezilla

Who's dar man
ask palkia and dialga kindly to restore it, however girantina take you to the distortion world. MY HILL!

Armando Payne

I ride a Reaper and the Reaper eats you alive leaving me on the hill.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
I sneak up behind you and tickle you with a feather, causing you to laugh all the way down the hill. MY HILL!

Phoopes

There it is.
I make you jealous by showing off my new beta-reader. My hill!

(lol, don't take offense to that. I don't even have a new beta-reader yet. XD)

Absol6028

What did you say...?
None takin' :p

I curse at you from afar. You get mad and come at me then trip, causing you to roll down the hill

My hill!

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
I drag the hill out from under you.
MY HILL!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

orangezilla

Who's dar man
hill swallows you up due to dislike, my hill

Phoopes

There it is.
I blow up Zozoila with my homeade Death Star. I find a new hill in a secret location, that only I know of. My hill!

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I put spikes, bottomless bits, and pools of bubbling lava scattered amongst the hill. I tell you a really offensive Yo Mama joke, you cry, run down the hill, trip and you get spikes, roll in to a pool of lava, then fall to the Center of the Earth.