• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Homemade Pokémon are back!

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
Good as always; like every other time, I can't find a Fakemon of yours that I don't like. I like the squids & the spider crab (I like it not having or needing pincers like the current crab Pokemon) in particular.

Oh, btw, I figured out 2 possible names for the Sargassum one: either Sargrabum, or Sargaggum, trying to tie in the name with its grabbing attacks. I'm still working on it, though.

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
Your pokemon are always great.... however they are alil rough around the edges.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh my goodness. Missed a few updates. ^_^; In the finished product, the pokemon look even better. The Millipede pokemon, the bolts screwed into it's armor is a nice touch. However, the final evo of the killer whale pokemon looks shorter that from what I remember in the drawing. Oh, and on the Polar Bear pokemon, I think that fighting might fit in well, but it would be better to say as is. A pure ice pokemon. I love seeing these pokemon in finished picture. ;3 They look so...real! Ha ha, I love it!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Nice platypi! I think the crustacean you're thinking of is a prawn.

Seviper

With all the Pokémon Impersonation thing you thought I would let this thread die, well you aren't that lucky.

Remade Grass Starter final evo:
ThornyDevil.gif

StonePlate.gif
Stonehench.gif

Based on: Ancient Plate/ Stonehenge
Type: Rock
Ability: ???
Moves: Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Rock Polish, Ancientpower, ???

Seedragon.gif
Bloomgon.gif
Flowgon.gif

Some kind of Flygon counterpart.
Type: Grass (1st Stage), Grass/ Dragon (2nd and 3rd)
Ability: Flower Gift or Solar Power if Flower Gift is supposed to be exclusive to Cherrim.
Moves: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Rock Slide...

Last edited:

shadowtomb987

Pokemon Creations

Those are pretty great drawings. You might to show them to the creator of Pokemon and convince him to use it in his anime. I used to have some drawings myself, but I gave on them and my silly dream of having my pokemon in the anime. But, if that is your dream pursue it.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I love all of these new ones and remakes. They all look great and are very creative.

But, isn't Salemence Flygon's counter-part?

Even if he is this should be a new one.

That grass starter final evo is awsome. That is my favirite fakemon ever. The rock types look like a counterpart to the Bronzong evo line.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
They are so awesome ^_^ Your remade Grass final evolution looks great - I love the tail spikes and the detail in the body.

Those rock things... based on Stonehenge... wow! I love the rough lines and the little pink eyes. That first stage reminds me of something very familiar...

That Flygon counterpart seems more like it should be the Grass starter line Oo Isn't that funny? That final stage, oh man, it looks like it would swallow you in a single gulp x_x;

Nice work! I look forward to your next batch.

b3an0b0y

I think you're a great artist, all of your work is amazing from beginning to end. Some of the best ideas on these Forums for a while.

B3an0b0y

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
With all the Pokémon Impersonation thing you thought I would let this thread die, well you aren't that lucky.

Remade Grass Starter final evo:
ThornyDevil.gif

StonePlate.gif
Stonehench.gif

Based on: Ancient Plate/ Stonehench
Type: Rock
Ability: ???
Moves: Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Rock Polish, Ancientpower, ???

Seedragon.gif
Bloomgon.gif
Flowgon.gif

Some kind of Flygon counterpart.
Type: Grass (1st Stage), Grass/ Dragon (2nd and 3rd)
Ability: Flower Gift or Solar Power if Flower Gift is supposed to be exclusive to Cherrim.
Moves: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Rock Slide...
I really like the Flygon counter parts!
I think the Stone Henge ones should be Rock/Psychic

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I've said it once and I'll say it again: Get out of my head! It's freaky how alot of your ideas relate to random stuff in my life. ie: I saw a hell of alot of frigate birds last year when I went to the Galapagos Islands, your thorn devil starter looks suspiciously like my pet bearded dragon, I live about 5 miles from Stonehenge! (*points at location*)

Meaningless coincidences aside, I'm lovin' your fakemon even more than the last time I commented. :D The re-makes are definitely all improvements on the originals and the new additions are fantastic. I especially like the grass/dragon line and the plate/henge ones are a great idea.
See ya,
~JammyU

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
Yay, new Fakemon! :D And, like always, awesome ones. Been waitin' to see when you'd add an update here. :p

*mumbles to self, "Muuuuuuuust.......haaaaaaave.......giiiiiiiiiant.......iguanaaaaa.......*

They are really great love them all but even though we need a rabbit pokemon other than Buneary,Lopunny your rabbits don't really pokemon material (not to be mean:()

shac

What a talent you are! These are extremely great works!! Totally loved them..... I will comment on every fakemon you got since I've got nothing better to do-

(Common line for all the pokemon: They are awesome)

The grass starter line: They do not have the flair of a starter line. The basic form just look too well-developed to be a starter. Maybe they could be a complete different line. I personally would like to be the generic dragons with grass/dragon grass typing.

The fire starters: Simply great! Though kind of have reminiscence to the cindaquil line.

The water starter: Very nice. But why is the final form half-red. If you ask me a final form of water starter should not be half-red since that's the fire department's color.

Birds: Oh boy! no complaint here.

Mosquito: I have my own mosquito fakemon and i thought no one could make better fakemon based on mosquitoes than mines'. But you certainly have proved me wrong.

Armadillos: Well, sandshrews were better.

The dark fighters: the basic form is really cute. looks something an elite-4 would have in their team.

Earthworms: Not so pokemonish - the leaves kinda make them so

Polar bears: I got you! I think mines were better. But good combination there with snow-man and polar-bears.

The crustacean: The basic form is a really good one(I would have one on my team if there really was one). But the evolved one not so much. For one it looks like its missing half of its body....:(

platypus: The purple tail is kinda eyesore but overall good job. My water starters are based on platypus, you know. While you took a more "bibrael" approach, I went for the "golduck"-ish approach.

Spongola: if its this cute, of course it's important.

The algae: very unique idea and very well done. i thought the evolution was based on kelp.

Peacock: IMO your one of the two best creations.(The second ones are coming). A peacock based fakemon just can't be better than this one. Mine are just total crap! :(

Ground and flying pika: What do you mean mister? Are they pika evolutions? If so then you are outta your mind. Otherwise nice pokemon.

Gas-tank: This really shows your talent. Its one of those rare works where the pokemon is based on not just an animal/object but also an impression. The eyes totally say something.

brain pokemon: Why is the final stage sporting beard?

Stonehench: good good! very unique!

grass dragons: kinda like the turtwig line....good drawing and everything but could have spared them.

Centipede/millipede: Not up to the mark.....expected better bugs from you.

Fossil ones: I prefer the foot fossil ones. You have too many grassy dragons in your roster. The foot-fossil basis one seems more developed than its evolved form. If you ask me the evolved form should have that crest-spike and the beak-looking-lips. BTW cool fossil-rock arts!

Ghost grass: What an idea! ingenious!!

More birds: yay! nice art.....the kingfisher one could have been better though. Kingfishers always look moody to me.........

The squids: Super-cool!

The sperm-whale: The second best set! Simply awesome work! The painting looks especially well-done in this set. The shading is perfect-flawless!

Swalot evo. looks good but the pelipper evo.-not so much(a personal fav. you say; well, I'm sorry)

Gaudi lizards: Not so pokemonish. IMO you need to work on pokemonifying your lizard. Look at treecko, charmander etc.

Marvelous burmy and rotom forms. The rotom forms specially are just too good....

HOoffff! There you go! Hope to see more of your works soon!