• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Ingame Team! Sapphire! 8D

so I wouldn't need Regice, *Ryan*? :/ and I could go with a Fire Pokemon just in case some Steel comes out?

SapphireL said:
so I wouldn't need Regice, *Ryan*? :/ and I could go with a Fire Pokemon just in case some Steel comes out?

Erm well steels found in-game can always be lolled at by ice beaming I suppose. Actually I say use regice because you can run a counter on it, counter lols at physical sweepers and steels will most likely use physical moves. After one counter, the AI will most likely use the same move again anyway so yeah D: Or you could run counter on lax. Your decision really.

Or just leave the special walling to gardy and pump special defense EV's and HP Ev's into it. After one or two calm minds, recover. Lather, rinse and repeat. That could be your special wall I guess and you'd have a free space to use on your team D:! Fill that space with a physical wall/fire pogey.

yeah.. I EV trained my Gardevoir with Sp.Def and Hp already. He's been able to take some Sp.Attacks really well after a Calm Mind. :/ I think I'm gonna need a fire Pokemon.

.....I should go with Magmar, huh? lol

SapphireL said:
yeah.. I EV trained my Gardevoir with Sp.Def and Hp already. He's been able to take some Sp.Attacks really well after a Calm Mind. :/ I think I'm gonna need a fire Pokemon.

.....I should go with Magmar, huh? lol

Blaziken is awesome really :/ Fighting STAB moves + immune to wow is pretty cool :/ He's one of the only decent fire types really.

Great skarmbliss counter as well :D (Not that this matters in-game but still cool nonetheless). This will help you own darks/normals/steels that you may need help on so yeah it'd be quite a good idea to use it methinks D:!

hm... maybe I should learn to like Blaziken. :/ I have a Mild Blaziken as it is.

(F)Blaziken (Mild Nature) @Leftovers **Peepers
EVs: none yet.
-Flamethrower
-Sky Uppercut
-Bulk Up
-Mirror Move

LOL I KNOW. XD This MS SUCKS. Well, I was using her before I found this place (more than a year ago. :eek:) I'll TOTALLY rebreed her for Rock Slide and stuff. XD

SapphireL said:
hm... maybe I should learn to like Blaziken. :/ I have a Mild Blaziken as it is.

(F)Blaziken (Adamant Nature) @Leftovers **Peepers
EVs: none yet.
-Flamethrower
-Sky Uppercut
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide

LOL I KNOW. XD This MS SUCKS. Well, I was using her before I found this place (more than a year ago. :eek:) I'll TOTALLY rebreed her for Rock Slide and stuff. XD

Yeah you most likely knew that anyway :/ There's always the option of the CBset as well BTW ;l

Tazzler

Wel, there goes the coolness factor of using rapidash. Or you could use houndoom.

Tazzler+Janina said:
Wel, there goes the coolness factor of using rapidash. Or you could use houndoom.
I dunno. I might just keep my Rapidash for character. XD I really like it. :3

Houndoom is blah. -_-;

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
SapphireL said:
I dunno. I might just keep my Rapidash for character. XD I really like it. :3

What kind of character? The comic-relief? >_____>;

Houndoom is blah. -_-;

Houndoom is rawr if you get HP Grass. 8D

Use Houndoom or Blaziken plz.

I want to know how your thread gets to be five pages long, and my thread (that I made at pretty much the exact same time) gets only about twenty responses. :confused: Maybe it's because you need more help. :D lol

Horn Drill said:
What kind of character? The comic-relief? >_____>;
:eek: oooh! That's really lame, Horn Drill. :rolleyes:

Houndoom is rawr if you get HP Grass. 8D

Use Houndoom or Blaziken plz.
Ya know, I might just give in and use Blaziken. -_-; I mean, it is pretty strong... NO idea.

I want to know how your thread gets to be five pages long, and my thread (that I made at pretty much the exact same time) gets only about twenty responses. :confused: Maybe it's because you need more help. :D lol
maybe it's because this entire thread is pretty much you and me going back and forth about certain stuff, with *Ryan* and Tazzler+Janina jumping in every once and a while. XD

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
SapphireL said:
:eek: oooh! That's really lame, Horn Drill. :rolleyes:

But it's true. :p

I used Rapidash in UU on NetBattle, and got pwned. I don't want everyone's favorite little Feraligatr-person to suffer the same fate at the Pokemon Rocks America tournament that I know you're going to go to and win at. ;_;

Ya know, I might just give in and use Blaziken. -_-; I mean, it is pretty strong... NO idea.

Yeah. It is strong. I use it. That's reason enough.

maybe it's because this entire thread is pretty much you and me going back and forth about certain stuff, with *Ryan* and Tazzler+Janina jumping in every once and a while. XD

Or maybe it's because you like to neglect my threads while I always keep comin' back for more. ;_;

Horn Drill said:
But it's true. :p

I used Rapidash in UU on NetBattle, and got pwned.
I remember that. Like the only time I beat you, you were using Rapidash. o_O

I don't want everyone's favorite little Feraligatr-person to suffer the same fate at the Pokemon Rocks America tournament that I know you're going to go to and win at. ;_;
uhhhh.... o_O; I wouldn't win. o_o;

Yeah. It is strong. I use it. That's reason enough.
yeahhhh but I might go to Ninetales. :D I really like that one. ^__^

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
SapphireL said:
I remember that. Like the only time I beat you, you were using Rapidash. o_O

Yeah. That's saying something about that stupid horse. >_>;

uhhhh.... o_O; I wouldn't win. o_o;

Yeah you would. ._. Who else lives in Oregon that's any good?

yeahhhh but I might go to Ninetales. :D I really like that one. ^__^

But Ninetales is horrible. >_>;

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
SapphireL said:
(F)Blaziken (Mild Nature) @Leftovers **Peepers

two things

1. your so lucky you got a female starter

2. for the love of god, its nickname is peepers, USE IT!!!!

plus a bunch of houndooms will pop up in that little tourney of yours (thanks to XD making it so we can get a decent fire-type) so you can own them with sky uppercut. But then after i type that sentence i think of myself as an idiot, for they would switch the houndooms out for a water type or worse, cursepert. Ah well, i suggest magmar, typhlosion, or blaziken.

If you want, i got a pretty good magmar

Magmar@leftovers
Flame Body
Mild Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Defense)
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 128 Spd, and the rest in HP

Flamethrower
Thunderpunch
Psychic
Confuse Ray

I love this guys Sp. Atk. He goes right through cursepert with psychic. kills all water types, thus making him pretty good. If you want, replace confuse ray with HP: Ice if you want to take the time.

Have fun!!! - ;157;

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
There's gonna be a lot of ubers in that tournament due to the completely screwy rules. >_>;

Confuse Ray is t3h h4x. ;_;

Yeahhh... maybe I'll use Peepers. XD But... I do really like Ninetales. :/

hmmm...

Horn Drill said:
Yeah you would. ._. Who else lives in Oregon that's any good?
:eek: I dunno. There's probably more people that I know about. :/ And when I had NB, I wasn't so good..

....and maybe I should use Regice instead of Gardevoir. :/

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
SapphireL said:
Yeahhh... maybe I'll use Peepers. XD But... I do really like Ninetales. :/

hmmm...

Breed a new Torchic.

:eek: I dunno. There's probably more people that I know about. :/ And when I had NB, I wasn't so good..

So? NetBattle is different.

But for this tournament, you'll have to make an uber team unless they change the rules. X_x

....and maybe I should use Regice instead of Gardevoir. :/

Regice is really cool. :p

SapphireL said:
Duh.
....is Swords Dance an egg move? D:

No you trade to the move tutors in FR/LG.

Tazzler

Peepers.....reminds me of those marshmallow chicken peeps I saw at the store......

Tenetacruel isn't the best special sponge out there but if you want to, use it.