• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Ingame Team! Sapphire! 8D

Just posting to say that I am awesome as I have reached the 100th post in this thread 8D

Anyway I don't think Tentacruels a good option :/

EDIT-Major dissapointage. This is the 101st post ;;

wellllll I most likely won't use Tentacruel anyway. :/ I have Feraligatr as a water type.. o.o

I dunno about myself getting Swords Dance IF I have a Blaziken. Can Bulk Up work? -_-;

I want Swords Dance, but I's be usin' it for my Feraligatr already. :/

soooooo Bulk Up it is then. >___<; great... (and I might not use Blaziken... )

Tbh, bulk up fails, even in-game. Seriously it's utterly shit. If I were you Lydia, I'd go for the CBset ;/

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
If only blaziken was in the monster group... just have blaze and feraligatr breed and out pops a torchic with Rock Slide and maybe Swords Dance (can move tutor moves be passed down??).

trade blaze to a FR/LG or an Emerald (Emeralds harder) to get it to learn both moves.

I'm not sure... I don't think it works that way.. :/

anyways, which nature is better for Venusaur: Relaxed or Sassy?

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
It depends on what moves you want it to know. If you only use Sludge Bomb, then go with Impish or Careful. If you use both Sludge Bomb and Razor Leaf, then I'd probably lean towards Relaxed.

StrayedBullet

OMFG................
I'd go relaxed for Venusaur. Also I like Tentacruel, good special sponge!

-SB ;001;