• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Latest Art

B-Ray

Project Custom Admin
My Latest Art-HUGE UPDATE!

First of all, I'm very new here....I've been registered on other forums and finally decided to join Serebii in hopes to make friends with some of the artists here =]
I dont know if this is the kind of artwork you guys do, but I hope theres some on here!

I'm just gonna post some of my recent artwork.....I feel that when my personality changed as I got older, my art started to follow suit. Alot of this is, in my mind, very sophisticated and sleek looking, which has been what I've been most interested in. Please Comment =]

summerbanneranimation.gif

This is an animated banner I made basically for fun....there was basically no preparation for it, it was just a random doodle of what I felt like at the time.

race2thefinish.png

This one was meant to incorporate the city life and pokemon...I think I did it in a fun and exciting way. Who wouldn't like to see Giovanni street racing?

The-Three-Musketeers.png

Was made for a Trade Thread I was going to open on Smogon....I'm going to end up making another as we're probably changing the name.

gyaradoslegendavatar.png

gyaradoslegendbanner2.png

A Avatar/Signature set incorporated with a common theme....I really wanted to give it that old, legendary feel. The banner didn't come out as good as I wanted though, I wanted it smaller, but the resize PHAILED.

legendzavvy.png

The original inspiration for the "Legend" theme....I was bored and made this and loved it.

bigpimpin.png

This was a FUN piece to make.....Hue/Sat really does wonders for some pokemon, in this case Milotic. It just had a very sexy, fun theme to it, which was refreshing for a change.

fcanimatedbar.gif

A concept for a "large userbar" that would animate the FC as well as tell the country you're from.

euchresymbol.png

This is one of my favorite ones. Although its non-pokemon related, it shows alot of my style of artwork.

myamerica.png

This is a concept piece I wanted to do for awhile. The Silver and Black American Flag is a symbol of the recession and ask for change. Since I am one of those who are looking for that change and for things to get better, I made this piece in addition to this next one.

myfcuserbar.gif

An Update of the Userbar shown earlier in this post....the text is spaced and the Silver and Black American Flag is now featured.

lucariovideotutorialpiece.png

This was done for a video tutorial....since my sister ruined my take at the end, I had to restart this as you see below.

lucariovideotutorialbanner.png

My Final Copy for the Video Tutorial....this one turned out much better I think =]

yanmegavvy.png

A Yanmega Avatar I made for a friend....he likes it, and I think it turned out well too =]
NEW!
823userbar-1.png

The First Part of my new 8.23 Collection
NEW!
823avvy2.png

Matching Avatar made to match the previous banner....also in the 8.23 Collection
NEW!
823bannerconcept.gif

Part of my 8.23 Collection-Lucario Background Banner
NEW!
823-Trainer-Pass.gif

Ah, a Trainer Pass =] My own invention, updated and revived for my 8.23 Collection
NEW!
Sparta-Lucario-Banner-1.png

OMG I love this banner. I had the image drawn for me by a great artist and this was the first thing I made with it.
NEW!
wailordavvyanimationspecial.gif

Wailord Avvy I made with Moneyking63 teaching him Animation Techniques on PS =]
NEW!
munchanimationbanner.gif

YAY MUNCHLAX! I love this banner, but mostly because I love Munchlax.
NEW!
gymchallengeidea1.png

My Latest Banner made for a Gym Challenge on my site.....not the best, but I love that render of Crobat (I didnt draw it)
NEW!
bmu-button.png

A Button for my new Smogon Trade Thread!
NEW!
bmubanner1.png

The Main Trade Thread Banner =]
NEW!
pc3banner5.png

What is this? You'll see soon enough Serebii!

My Avatar and Signature were also done by me, so feel free to comment on those as well. The Avatar is actually one in a large set of avatars that are the latest craze on my site. So thanks for viewing, and I hope you enjoyed my little gallery =]

Last edited:

B-Ray

Project Custom Admin
Thanks alot guys =]

Hopefully I'll get to show some more artwork soon, I've been really busy so far with an Avatar Set I've been working on, I really haven't had much time to make much. I'll try to get some more stuff up soon though.

Dattebayo

Banned
Your sigs look awesome. So tell me, do you take sig requests?

Hoshiko-chan

.::Play with fire::.
First of all, Welcome to Serebii! *confetti, confetti*

Secondly, Don't banners usually go in Digital Art? I never knew why though.

And finally, THESE ARE AWESOME! ^0^ I love them all, you have serious talent!! Have you considered opening a shop (if you haven't already)? I think it would work well! :D

B-Ray

Project Custom Admin
Your sigs look awesome. So tell me, do you take sig requests?

First of all, thank you for your kind remark. I used to have a sucessful shop on PokeBeach, but closed it down as I left there. I still might be open to a few requests, but nothing too big, as I'm going to be very busy running my website and art contest.

You've good banner making talent.

Thank you sir =]

First of all, Welcome to Serebii! *confetti, confetti*

Secondly, Don't banners usually go in Digital Art? I never knew why though.

And finally, THESE ARE AWESOME! ^0^ I love them all, you have serious talent!! Have you considered opening a shop (if you haven't already)? I think it would work well! :D

Thanks for the welcome....you know, after I posted this I wondered if it might. If it is, hopefully a staff member will be kind enough to move it for me. Thank you for the nice words...I'm glad you like my work =] Like I said before, I had a very successful shop open on Beach but chose to close it down due to getting more involved with other projects. I might open something in the future, but it wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be doing many requests due to time issues. Thanks for the words of encouragement though!

Hm, I very much like the old-style Gyarados banner that you made it looks nice with its newish-old looking look.

B-Ray

Project Custom Admin
Hm, I very much like the old-style Gyarados banner that you made it looks nice with its newish-old looking look.

Yeah, I was really trying for "Sleek, but classic" when I made it....I think I did that well.

Hopefully more comments will come...looking forward to see what others have to say!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
your are great at making banners and avatars. The Yanmega avatar, no wonder why your friend loved it! The animated one looks amazing, its very random, but I love the colors! :)
You're a great artist!!!