• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My latest happenings in FR/LG

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaichuGuardian

I got my Mirror Coat Squirtle! I am gonna start training it after Gengar is done with Special Attack.

F

Fantasy

I'm finally moving on from pallet town after beating gary with my level seven Rattata. Now to catch a caterpie and evolve it. Oh and I just realized I didn't need to start over because I was gunna breed my Blastoise for Mirror coat. Go figure.

F

FuRRie

I am inside Moont Moon, going to Cerulean.
And thinking about my team.
Going to level u pikachu or bellsrpot to kill Misty

R

RaichuGuardian

I just found out that Gengar's Hidden Power type is Bug. Dang! Well....back to Shadow Ball.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

trying to train my pupitar. traded all my pokemon from ruby to leaf green

R

RaichuGuardian

Gah! I hate the Lost Cave! When EVin Gengar, he holds the Macho Brace, which cuts his speed. When I face Haunters, they use Destiny Bond. Gengar can KO them everytime. Argh! So annoying!

L

-Len-

I'm currently training my team for the Elite Four. This morning I caught the three Legendary Birds to add another three to my PokeDex, which is currently sitting at 103. I'm going to try and catch Tauros and Chansey in the Safari Zone. By the way, does anyone know why it's such a pain to find an Electabuzz in the Power Plant? I've been there a dozen times but I've never found one. It's just Magnemite, Magneton, and Voltorb.

T

thundaga

if you have leafgreen version you can't get electabuzz in your game.

L

-Len-

I know it's not in Leaf Green, and I have Fire Red, it's just not appearing for me. The Legendary Birds were easier to catch then this thing is to find --;

T

thundaga

i dont know i just found one like lightning fast in the begginig of the power plant. keep looking.

F

Fantasy

Searching for caterpies right now. Does anyone know a good nature for them and if pikachu is still in the forest?

R

RaichuGuardian

Pikachu is still in the forest. I don't really know anything for Caterpie.

F

Factory Head Noland

I started again not so long ago because of a rubbish, boring team.

Currently I'm in Viridian Forest with my lv. 15 Charmander and lv. 9 Metapod (in training)

S

Shiru04

Just need to finish training my Venusaur, and then I'll be ready to take on the Elite Four for the first time. Woo!

F

Fantasy

Level 15 charmander? Mines only 9, then again I was training my team for brock. So far its: Squirtle level 9, Metapod level 8, Pidgey level 8, Mankey level 9, and Rattata level 9. Trying to evolve the caterpie to buterfree and Rattata to raticate. By the way what level do all my pokes evolve?

K

Kitty

i'm about to go fight the 4 elite. probably gonna do it tonight and train my dragonite so it can envolve... i'm also waiting for my cousin to get fire red so we can trade so i can get the other two starters and get the pokemon i cant get in LG added to my dex. hopefully he buys it soon o.0

Wyvern

Basically amazing
I'm getting the other two starters for my three other friends *sigh*. They want th Elemental Hyper Beam so it might take a while. I'm also training my team so I can kill the E4 second wave with my main Kanto team and Hoenn team.

F

Fantasy

Trying to decide if I should catch a Geodude, Zubat, or Sandshrew. They're all good in my eyes.

K

katty

Just finished team rocket's hideout, my firend seems to be way a head of me.

K

Kitty

just got chansey XD took me a half and hour and 4 or 5 times restarting -__- but it was worth it so now ima go train it!

Status
Not open for further replies.