• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My latest happenings in FR/LG

Status
Not open for further replies.

golduck#1

well i am so ****** . because my shiny bulbasaur saved game just got deleated. no........ i am so ****** i could cry. anyways i think it is for the best because i should try and complete my 340 pokedex fire red game

Saberu

Hera, hera, heracross!

Big and shiny, it's the bug boss! Need them, love them, heracross!

Hehe, I love it, too.

I just caught Mewtwo in LeafGreen a few minutes ago! Just when I thought I could never find it, there it was! I didn't have my masterball, but it was pretty easy. Yay me!

Beating the elite four was so *$(#!@# hard! Aargh! I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to do it! I beat my rival with only a few hit points left.

I'm going to trade a ditto to my sapphire game so I can get a torchic egg. My friend wants one. I'm trying to hatch a porygon egg and get a sneasel one.

I am now hatching a sneasel egg. I hope it hatches soon. man, Kajitsu was so hard to find! I made the first sneasel faint...

I keep running into level 15 lavitar. The Kanto Pokémon are strong, but the national Pokémon are weak. Weird...

Last edited:

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I beat Team Rocket Base on Island 5 and I have established connection with R/S/E

Sephiroth_Strife

I'm SRing for a shiny Charmander. And it's taking forever. Is there any way to tell if it is shiny short of waiting to find out which Pokemon your rival takes and then opening the start menu?

OpalDragonStar

<-- Please Shine!!!
I started a new game in leafgreen yesterday and I'm SRing for a shiny Squirtle. *sigh* I worked on it for three hours last night and only got to 132 soft resets. I'll work on it for longer today though. (and I didn't even get one female until my 36th reset o_O)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Training my Shiny Rhyhorn. It's Level 35 so far.

;006;

golduck#1

well after quiting my hopes for a adamant guts heracross i think i will restart it. so far i have 6 lvl 100's and i might just train my traded suicune to lvl 100.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
LeafGreen: Did a few encounters in my hunt for a shiny Tangela. Pretty much have it on the backburner for a while.

FireRed2: Did a few SR's for a second shiny Charmander as well, no shiny one yet.

OpalDragonStar

<-- Please Shine!!!
Lol, I'm lazy. So my SR for shiny Squirtle update is only 167.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
FR: I'm soft resetting for a shiny Eevee now. Once I get it, I'll probably go for a shiny Aerodactly next, but that means I'll have to pass up on hunting for Omanyte.

LG: SRing for a shiny Zapdos. It just WILL NOT SHINE =[

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I'm still SRing for shiny Charmander in RireRed. I bought the game back in November, been hunting for it since then. Not bothering to count the SR's for it.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I am now on the hunt to get a shiny Tangela. Unlike most other shiny hunters, I have an extremely low amount of random encounter shinies. It's probably because I hardly ever battle wild Pokemon and spend most of my time SRing. ;)

Good luck, S_D!

OJG

r u not entertained
I'm going to start my FR game again, using a character from the anime or manga's team. Currently deciding who to do, may do Ritchie, but i'll have to go through with a Pikachu, Butterfree and Charmeleon, and maybe even an Eevee and Tentacool or Spearow (alternatively, I could just do it with a team of like Pikachu/Butterfree/Charizard/Eevee-lution/Tentacruel/Fearow)!

Anyone fancy recommending a character to use?

Lon

After a long time of Persona 3 FES and other random things, I've finally decided to pick Leaf Green up once more. However, inspired by Datai's Hoppip and Starly only runs, I've decided to make this one just of my Rattata.

Cutting passed all the training and battling up to this point, my little Josie is currently at level 39, and I am now left to wander the Lavender Town side of the story.

OJG

r u not entertained
I decided to restart my game. The team will be one of these, I need someone to run the rule over these;

- Blastoise
- Exeggutor
- Arcanine
- Jolteon
- Dugtrio
- Pidgeot

- Venasaur
- Lapras
- Arcanine
- Jolteon
- Dugtrio
- Pidgeot