• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My latest happenings in FR/LG

Status
Not open for further replies.

OJG

r u not entertained
Go for it, it does sound good but only if you can trade for Larvitar and Taillow.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
FR: I'm still hunting for Tangela. I think I'll just go on with my game and beat the Elite 4, go back to the Sevault Islands, and complete the Network Machine, so I can trade with my Emerald and clone my shiny Lapras and Venusaur. I'll do that once my shiny Lapras and Venusaur hit level 65. They're at level 56 and level 57 respectively as of right now.

LG: Still hunting for a shiny Zapdos. I'm almost positive that I'll never get a shiny one.

OpalDragonStar

<-- Please Shine!!!
LG: Still hunting for a shiny Zapdos. I'm almost positive that I'll never get a shiny one.

That's how I feel about my Squirtle. Part of me wants to give up and part of me wants to just keep trying until I get a shiny.

Anywho, Shiny Squirtle soft reset update: 400. Can't even do more than 100 a day without dying of boredom.

Yaoi Fan Boy

Official Crobat Love
i'm in the safari zone trying to get a Female Dratini...

OJG

r u not entertained
I've decided not to be so stale with my team, planning it beforehand, i'm just going to go with the flow :)

Team:
- Charmander, female, Naive, level 13.

Current location: Route 23

pmmets07

Mets WS Champs 2008
I just got Fire Red and I am starting for the first time. I want my team to turn out like this:
Blastoise
Primeape
Arcanine
Exeggutor
Riachu
Fearow

Tell me what you think...

OJG

r u not entertained
Current location: Mt Moon

Charmeleon is at level 19, Pikachu at 18 and Clefairy at 17.

Which is the best pokemon from these; Dewgong, Poliwrath, Seadra (no evo :/), need a surfer and i've nominated those three.

Also possible additions will be Tangela, Exeggutor, Scyther, Dragonite and Weezing.

Last edited:

rekreatur

I started a Scramble Challenge on my LF.

My final team will be:

Seel
Pidgey
Rhydon
Nidoqueen
Charizard
Butterfree

My current team is:

Charmender Lv 12
Metapod Lv 7
Pidgey Lv 3

I'm currently training Metapod in Viridan (sp?) forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.