• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my leaf green team

pyreshade

any other opinions?

tomato13187

The King of Karp
If he takes Venusaur though, he can't counter Dragons, Grass, Flying, or Fire with Vaporeon. All those types are generally on teams.

Of course, If he got rid of Ninetales, he could put both in. Though it's his choice.

tomato13187

The King of Karp
Unfortunatly, as rare as Dragons are, they are very popular in competitive play. Also, it's nice to kill Lance with ease in the Elite Four. In case you didn't know, after beating them once or twice, the levels of their pokemon skyrocket ten levels higher.

pyreshade

i dont plan on competeing with these just playing in game mostly

but guessing by what u said vaporeon would be best? since it has ice moves?

minimoose10

Yes. Vaporeon helps tremendously, especially against lance. And if its Bold nature, it could work quite well on bruno too

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN

This may sound strange but I got through the elite 4 for the first time using 2 kadabras both at lv58 (breed with hitmonchan to get all 3 punches on your abra ice, fire, electric) Use 2 calm minds at the beginning of each trainer, bring 4 max revs or full restores and sweep...
Remember that the first time you fight the league there are no steel or dark types........

tomato13187

The King of Karp
i dont plan on competeing with these just playing in game mostly

but guessing by what u said vaporeon would be best? since it has ice moves?

Yeah. Especially now since you don't intend on it being out of game. Grass does nothing for you in the E4.

Pyreshade, what else do you need help with?