• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Least favourite Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzo

Master in Training
In my opinion 3rd generation is my least favourite! But note and its a big note, I am counting Firered and Leafgreen as generation 1 Games! I know this isn't right, but I just am doing this anyway (on the basis that the pokemon are the same as gen1) It is my least favourite, because the storylines are pretty boring, and yeah.. I just dont really like this gen. If I counted FR and LG as Gen 3, I would like Gen 3 over Gen 1, but this is because of FRLG not RSE..

Wallydraigle

Captain Spherical
I'm not sure how you can like one gen over another based only on story, since each gen has the same story, but with different names.

Be that as it may, I don't know what the point of this topic is.

BCVM22

Counting FR/LG as "1st gen titles" is indefensible insanity. No mincing words here. They were produced for the Game Boy Advanced and released in 2004. They're 3rd gen titles no matter what you're attempting to put forth.

With that out of the way, there's already a toilet garbage can thread for poorly-conceived complaints and inability to differentiate subjective dislike from objective flaws as they pertain to the third generation.

GreenEspeon

Water Gym Leader
My least favorite generation is the 3rd generation. FR & LG for me do not count as generation 3 because they are based on generation 1 which is R/B/G/Y. So i do not count FR & LG as 3rd generation. Same goes with HG & SS they are based on generation 2 so i count them as generation 2 games.

I'm not sure how you can like one gen over another based only on story, since each gen has the same story, but with different names.

Be that as it may, I don't know what the point of this topic is.
That is true about the games having the same story but with different names. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

squlicky4

my least favorite is genaration 3 aswell

Mewten150

ok, first fr/lg is NOT gen 1, it is on gba, and its a REMAKE so it counts as gen 3, second, the story of r/s/e is amazing, and third, How the **** is hg/ss gen 2? where you born yesterday. Finnally, i found gen 3 a great challenge, you are saying that the story is boring bcos you cannot figure out the puzzles.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
i wish people would stop hating gen 3 cuz i think it was really, probably cuz it was my first, but the stroy lines were good, if you dont like it then dont play it or come near it. there are some people who do like it and they are annoynig by people always hating it

Mewten150

i wish people would stop hating gen 3 cuz i think it was really, probably cuz it was my first, but the stroy lines were good, if you dont like it then dont play it or come near it. there are some people who do like it and they are annoynig by people always hating it

this is the smartest thing ive heard all day.

p.s. : danzo gen1 neva had johto pokes like fr/lg, so get your facts right!

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This thread is full of fail. And there's already one for complaining about the 3rd gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.