• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Life In Keidon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beco

Beware...
Great start, is the maincharacter a girl?

Last edited:

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Yay! First reply... now, uhh... Beco what do you mean with LiS? :p

Beco

Beware...
I read it again and editted my first post.
LiS is my second comic.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
I'm such an Idiot!!! It's Living in Seacape! :p I'm a real Idiot. Well, yes. The Main character is a girl this time.

Beco

Beware...
I did not say it's full name because else it would've been publition for my comic.:p
I don't think there are any other spritecomics with a girl as main character. Except pty.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
more replys please? :( Just tell me what you think. First episode up today.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Well, at least three replyers. :) That's less then I thought but maybe I'll get more after this, here's the first episode:
01013nd.png

01024rs.png

PLease comment.

Beco

Beware...
I think the bonsly came from the camper :p
great update.

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Pretty different setup this comic. Seems to be quite intriguing and its pretty good so far! Btw I think you mean "region" instead of "religion" but good comic so far!

(why does no one look at my comic...*sigh* :( )

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
YEEES! A new replyer!! Superjolteon, thanks alot. And hey, which is your comic I would be happy to check it out.

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Mutanton_91 said:
YEEES! A new replyer!! Superjolteon, thanks alot. And hey, which is your comic I would be happy to check it out.

Lol! Your welcome. The links in my sig. Maybe I should make an image... *goes to make image*

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Narton City

Well, here's Narton City, if anyone is having issues thinking about how the city looks...
Narton City Please, no use. (Or maybe if you ask first. :p)
Okey, new episode tomorrow probably... And I don't know why the pic is so big cause it just bacame that way. :S

Last edited:

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Mutanton_91 said:
Well, here's Narton City, if anyone is having issues thinking about how the city looks...
Narton City Please, no use. (Or maybe if you ask first. :p)
Okey, new episode tomorrow probably...

Looks great Mutanton! Maybe few more flowers here and there but apart from that describes the town very well as you did in your comics..."boring town" or something along those lines. Good map

Beco

Beware...
Cool town, great work with those villa's.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Late, late, bad, bad.
:p Not much more to say, please R&R and Enjoy Episode 2!
02014lu.png

02020wp.png

Last edited:

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Ah, come on! Is it really THAT bad? Reply's pleeeaase.

Beco

Beware...
Sorry, didn't saw the update before, great update, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.