• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My life-size statue of Lapras was a super-fun hit, so I'm making a WHOLE TEAM! :D

Clawsandtalons

Hey everyone! Last month I finished and displayed the life-size Lapras statue I had been working on over the summer and it was such a hit that I decided I wanted to do more of them! I call it Project All-Stars and I currently have a pool of 70 Pokemon that will eventually get narrowed down to a team of 5 to join our happy Lappy and with the possibility of even more! I'm super-excited and hope that the community will enjoy the project and the results too!

If anyone here would like to see the Kickstarter I made with more details about Project All-Stars please feel free to take a look! I'd be super thankful to anyone who wants to share the link around! :D Peace out fellow Trainers! May Pokemon walk among us!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2031411262/project-all-stars-life-size-pokemon-statues

N1wFd

Psychic

Really and truly
I saw this on Reddit and absolutely love it! The idea of life-sized Pokemon I could interact with always fascinated me. Ah, to be a kid again and getting to climb on the back of a Pokemon who could ferry me across the sea! It's a really pretty statue, and the face is really detailed and cute. I would definitely love to see more of these.

Pro tip: include the actual image in your post so people don't have to click through links! Please also link to the Kickstarter in your signature, as it can be considered advertising otherwise!

~Psychic