• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: A Tail of Two Realms (RP Thread) [Rated PG-13]

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Alright, here's the RP!

In the magical land of Equestria, everything is at peace. Nightmare Moon has been transformed back into Princess Luna, Discord has been turned back into stone, and the Queen of the Changelings and her minions has been banished to regions unknown. All the ponies and other denizens of Equestria live in harmony; at least for the time being. But in a land far away, in the plane of another dimension, things aren't so fine and dandy.

In another realm, there is a land called Sapiera. This is a land where humans are the main race, similer to the one we know. However, the realm of Sapiera has many key differences. Most technology in Sapiera is the same as Equestria's currently is, with early 1900's technology, with no traces of guns and limited explosive weaponry. Instead, the humans of Sapiera still fight with swords and bows, and also have magic. Not all humans can use magic, but select few have the power to wield it. These few "magic bearers" are held in high regard and are often well respected. Their magic works very similer to the magic of a unicorns, except they require special wands or staffs enchanted and designed to cast spells to be able to use magic.

And unlike Equestria, Sapiera is not in a time of peace. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The land was for the longest time run by the royal bloodline of the Caer (pronounced K-air) family, And at the current moment, it still is; but that is the problem at the moment. When King Renais took power 11 years ago, everything went to hell. The mad king began to enslave villagers, and turn them into mindless slaves. He also began to create hordes of undead armies, turning them as well into mindless slaves, except in their case their fate is eternal. The border regions of the kingdom broke off, and formed a resistance force to fight the king. But in midst of all this, something else even worse was going to happen.

It was 4 years ago when the people of Sapiera realized that their realm was dying. Entire provences would start to lose their color, and eventually...completely cease to exist. Holes formed in the land, entire black voids where there used to be land. Forunately, the spread is slow, and at the presant only 5% of the kingdom is currently...well, nothing. But the people of the land realized that they needed to do something about this. As the Resistance tried to come up with a way to save their world, they discovered that the mad king's kingdom was already coming up with a plan of their own. They had discovered how to travel to other worlds through portals created by magic, and were apparently already making plans on invading an alternate dimension. The Resistance was horrified of the idea of the kingdon taking claim of another people's world and leaving the Resistance in their realm to die, so they began to make their own portals to travel to this world as well.

This is when the Sapierians discovered Equestria, And this is when Mohrieh, an old and wise wizard of the Resistance, foretold of a prophecy. He stated that there was a select few people in Equestria that held the key to not only stopping the Sapiera Kingdom, but also stop the "void" from destorying their realm, and that there were also a few humans destined to join them in saving both realms. With this, Mohrieh created the Destiny Emblems, which each one responded to the person they are linked to, who is "destined" to go on a quest to save both realms. Even though he himself created these emblems, Mohrieh stated that he did not know who any of the heroes were; except one, his only pupil Xavier Owens. Mohrieh gives his student his Destiney Emblem, as well as most of the other ones as well. Mohrieh tells him to go to Equestria, warn the ponies of the incoming invasion, and use the Destiny Emblems to find the heroes that Mohrieh talked about. Mohrieh keeps a few of the Destiny Emblems himself, as they belong to humans still in Sapiera.

This is where you come in. Whether you're a simple farmer pony in Appleoosa, a regal unicorn in Canterlot, a human knight fighting for the Resistance, or any other person/pony, you always have one thing in common: for some reason or another, you're one of the heroes that Mohrieh told of. Will you be able to help the Resistance stop the invasion, or will you be powerless against their army, causing Equestria to fall into ruin? And what of the mysterious voids appearing in Sapiera? Can they be stopped, or is Sapiera doomed to disappear forever, and if it does, will Equestria be next? All of this and more will be revealed in...

My Little Pony: A Tail of Two Realms

The Index

Here I will put in NPCs in the RP, give a short description, and will put who is allowed to bunny them.

Sapiera

Mohrieh: Xavier's master, creator of the Destiny Emblems, and an important figure in the Resistance.
Related To: No one
Bunny Status: Anyone

King Renais Caer: The imfamous mad king, who took charge 11 years ago. Is the current king of Sapiera.
Related To: Members of the Caer family
Bunny Status: GM only

Equestria

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia's student, and the bearer of the Element of Magic. Lives in the tree library in Ponyville.
Related To: Shining Armor, Spike (as an assisstant and somewhat as an adopted son)

Spike: Twilight Sparkle's assisstant baby dragon, who lives with her in the library.
Related To: Twlight Sparkle (as an assisstant and somewhat as an adopted son)

Rarity: Runs and resides in her boutique in Ponyville, and is the bearer of the Element of Generousity.
Related To: Sweetie Belle

Rainbow Dash: Works as a weather pony in Ponyville, and is the bearer of the Element of Loyalty. Lives in a cloud house near Ponyville.

Fluttershy: Is a caretaker of animals, and is the bearer of the Element of Kindness. Lives in her cottage near Ponyville.

Pinkie Pie: Works and lives in Sugercube Corner, a bakery in Ponyville run by Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and is the bearer of the Element of Laughter.
Related To: No one (of importance)

Applejack: Works and lives on her family farm Sweet Apple Acres near Ponyville, and is the bearer of the Element of Honesty.
Related To: Big Macintosh, Applebloom, Golden Spire (RP Character)

Princess Celestia: One of two sisters in charge of Equestria, she is also in charge of controlling the sun.
Related To: Princess Luna, and any Equestrian royal family member (although only distantly)
Bunny Status: Limited

Princess Luna: One of two sisters in charge of Equestria, she is also in charge of controlling the moon.
Related To: Princess Celestiam and any Equestrian royal family member (although only distantly)
Bunny Status: Limited

Sapiera

Fort Darius: A Fort far to the south-west, and an extremely important location for the Resistance, as it holds the only stable portal between Equestria and Sapiera that isn't in the Kingdom's hands.

Sapiren: The capital of the Sapiera Kingdom. Oddly enough, life here hasn't changed too much from before the mad king took over. There is a big seperation of high class and lower class people here. Sapiren lies at the heart of Sapiera.

Castle Sapiren: The royal Caer family's castle, built at the top of a mountain overlooking Sapiren. This is where the mad king resides.

Haroldsburg: A small village to the south-west, where Xavier Owens originates from.

Equestria

Canterlot: Capital of Equestria, where Celestia, Luna, and the rest of the royal family resides.

Ponyville: Small town near Canterlot, where the Mane 6 reside.

Everfree Forest: An odd forest full of creatures outside of Ponyville. The canopy of the forest is so thick, that in the deeper parts of the forest it's dark, even during the day.

Cloudsdale: A city in the sky made of clouds, where only Pegasi live. Cloudsdale holds a great importance to the rest of Equestira, as the Weather Factory resides there, which creates the weather for all of Equestria.

Fillydelphia: Large town in Equestira.

Appleoosa: A farming town out far away from most of Equestira. Due to it's distance from most of Equestira, pretty much the only method of transportation going in or out of Appleoosa is by train.

There are 12 forms of magic in the RP; 9 of which can be used by players. You can either specialize in one kind of magic, or be able to do two different kinds, at the cost of potentcy. The races that can use magic are: Unicorns, Humans, and for Other races, Changelings and Alicorns.

Light Magic
Light: Controling light (Example: Blinding enemies with light, bending light into a consentrated beam to burn enemies with).
Mind: Contol of memory spells and mind altering spells. Users of Mind magic are also better at Telekinesis (Example: Using a memory spell to make someome remember/forget something, being able to lift much more with telekinesis than most magic users).
Restoration: Healing or mending living things (Example: Healing a wound or curing an illness with magic).
Spirit (Not avalible to players): Being able to communicate with the dead and bring back spirits into physical form to fight with. Is an extremely rare form of magic, that only a select few Humans called "Windwhisperers" can use. (Example: Talking to the dead, bringing back spirits to fight for you).

Neutral Magic
Elemental: Control of the elements (Example: Creating Fire to launch at opponents, creating blizzards to freeze opponents).
Guardian: Using spells that are meant specifically to prevent you or allies from getting hurt (Example, creating force fields, being able to teleport self and others).
Alteration: Being able to change the form of self or others. This can range from minor changes, like giving yourself wings or fins, to complete tranformations, such as turning yourself into a bird or a fish (Example: Giving wings to fly with, or transforming into bird so target can fly).
Dimensional (Not avalible to players): Control over dimensions. Is a very new form of magic, which is used to travel between realms (Example: Traveling between dimensions, using dimension bending powers to warp from one location to another).

Dark Magic
Shadow: Control of shadows or dark entities to fight with (Example: Enveloping opponents in shadows, hurting them and blinding them, creating a black hole to suck opponents into the center (but not destroy them)).
Illusion: Using magic to trick or decieve (Example: Creating clones of self, or making self turn invisible).
Destruction: Harming or maiming living things (Example: Using a spell to confuse and harm the opponent, using a spell to give an opponent an illness).
Conjuration (Not avalible to players): A relitively new form of magic, used commonly by Sorcerors for the Sapiera Kingdom. Can be used to bring back and control the dead, or create odd malevolent entities to fight with (Example: Bringing back the dead, controlling those you bring back to life to do what you command against their will).

Rules

1. Standard Serebii rules apply.
2. Try to make your posts long. Please. I'm not going to enforce this too hard, but you need to keep a post at a decent length.
3. No bunnying without consent. As the GM, I reserve the right to do a small amount of bunnying (such as saying that the group as a whole arrives at a location), but normally when something comes around I will ask for your permission if I plan on doing anything with a character.
4. Don't attack or belittle fellow RPers. I reserve the right of killing your character and kicking you out of the RP for repeated offences.
5. CERTAIN NPCs are allowed to be bunnied. But not all. I'll probably add a part to the Index where I state whether a character is a bunniable NPC or not.
6. Do not Godmod. Seriously, it ruins the fun for everyone else.
7. The start of all posts should look like this:
(Character's Name)
(Character's Race)
(Character's Location)

Here's an example:
Xavier Owens
Human
Ponyville

8. Have fun!

Accepted Players

I'll be allowing sign ups through Act 1, but after that the sign ups are locked.

Billy Mays - Xavier Owens, Male (magic using) Human
Billy Mays - Golden Spire, Male Earth Pony
Nightfall_ - Cynder, Female Earth Pony
Nightfall_ - Concord, Female Unicorn
Winterbreezesrule - Boom Beat, Male Pegasus
Flame Mistress - Starlight "Star" Dream, Female Unicorn
Krazy95 - Shadowflare, Male Pegasus
Krazy95 - Zephyrix, Female Changeling
Deltakurumiru4 - Halt, Male Human
Soulmuse - Ian Blackwood, Male (magic using) Human
SoulMuse - Prince SkyFall, Male Alicorn
Zekshirom - Princess Sunlight Dayshine, Female Alicorn
*Kyurem* - "Toby" Tobias, Male Dragon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that this intro post is set a few days in the past.

Beginning of Act 1: The Gathering of Heroes

Xavier Owens
Human
Fort Darius, Portal Chamber

"Good, you have arrived Xavier," my master Mohrieh said as I walked into the large room. The place was big, like a throne room, but instead of a throne for a king at the end of it, there was a large door like device with a glowing light eminating from the center. "Did you gather everything you require for your journey?" I nodded in responce. I didn't have too much with me, some food and water, a few changes of clothes, some other stuff.

"Alright then. Xavier, come forward. I must give you something." I walked forward, and Mohrieh pulled out a necklace from a bag he held. It was golden colored, with a circle shaped piece on it that had two gems on it, one kind of a dark red, the other completely clear. "This, Xavier, is your Destiny Emblem. Take care of it, for it hold a great importance. Now take these as well." Mohrieh held up the bag carring several more of those Emblems. All of them looked the same except the ones other than mine had only one gem on it, and all of the gems were different colors. "These are the ones belonging to the heroes who reside beyond our realm. I shall keep the remaining ones for myself, as we have yet to locate the heroes of our realm whom these belong to." I nodded once more and started to make my way to the portal, when Mohrieh stopped me again. "Oh! I almost forgot. I have two more items to help you on your journey." I turned around, and saw Mohrieh take out two arm bracers and a ring with a ruby on it. "First, are these magic bracers. They work similarily to your wand, allowing you to use magic by shooting it from your hands while wearing these. These aren't as powerful as your wand however, so only use them in case of emergency. This other item," Mohrieh help up the ring. "is a Ring of Invisibility. It allows you to turn invisible for a short time. When you activate it, you and what you are wearing will disappear to others, but you will be able to see yourself just fine. When on, the ruby will glow. As you wear it's charge, the light will dim, until it fades completely and the cloak wears off. This item is very important, as there are many dangers ahead, including possible scouts from the Kingdom."

Mohrieh gave me both items, and I put them on right away. They looked pretty cool actually. "Now go, my student! Go into the portal, and find the heroes! Warn them of the incoming invasion! Go...and save both our realm and theirs of certain doom!" I gave him one last nod and said, "Goodbye master. Thank you for teaching me all these years," before walking into the portal. As I stepped inside it, I felt a strange feeling of nausea, until everything went black...

~~~

Xavier Owens
Human
Somewhere in Equestria

I came out of the blackness to find myself several feet off the ground. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" I splashed into a river, which thankfully happened to be right under me. I climbed out, shivering intensely from the cold water, and checked my surroundings. I looked like I was on the outskirts of a forest, and it was in the middle of the night. Suddenly, I could hear a weird sound. I suddenly realized it was the necklace I was wearing, and held it up. I could feel the presence of others, but not here. They were somewhere far away, but in one direction in particular, the way the river was flowing, I could feel a bigger presence. Maybe Mohrieh was actually right about this thing having special power... I thought to myself, while staring at the necklace. I used a simple fire spell to warm myself and prevent me from catching hypothermea (which I don't know is possible here, after all, this IS a completely diffrent world, maybe hypothermea doesn't actually exist here), then make my way along the path of the river to whatever I'm feeling is over in that direction.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: it's up! ~yay

Halt
Human
Forest near Fort Darius

A deer stood in a small clearing, nibbling on some of the folliage. It was a young male, which still had some velvet over it's soon to be grown antlers. Near the deer, a bush moved slightly, as a bow was drawn from within it. "Strike true, strike once." spoke a quiet voice from the bush.

*TWANG* went the bow string. The arrow flew like a bolt from heaven. The deer shook once, and lay still. The bush parted, revealing a tall male in forest colored garb. "Sorry young one" said Halt "But I needed the velvet." Halt removed a knife from his belt under his cloak, and began to hack at the deer's head. The scalp was removed after a bit of struggling, and the velvet from the top of the head was a few simple cuts away.

"Killing foals? Aren't you rangers supposed to help nature, not snip it at the bud?" spoke the old wizard from behind Halt

"Yeah, but sometimes hunger and need requires the beast in us."

"Ah, and you know this better than the rest of us"

Halt had finished with his work, and stood to face the old wizard. "Is there a reason you wanted to talk to me Mohrieh? You asked me to come to the fort, but not why in your message."

"I expected nothing less from the famous Jaded Ranger" said Mohrieh in a calm tone. He handed Halt a small necklace from a bag at his belt. It was gold, with a circle shaped piece on it with two crystals, one jade and the other clear. "I need you help, as this Destiny Emblem proves."

"Sorry. I don't help people. It's my policy" Halt muttered. He stood, and unstrung his bow, storing it in his quiver under his cloak.

"You want to save you home, right?"

Halt stopped moving, and turned to the wizard. "What do you have in mind?"

Halt
Human
Outskirts of Everfree Forest, near Ponyville

"Omph!" muttered Halt as he landed flat on his stomach. The wizard was kind enough to not warn Halt about the sensation of the portal. Not fun. Halt stood up and brushed himself off. From what he could tell, he was in a large dark forest, and a river ran next to it. Beyond that, Halt had no idea where he was. "I have to find other 'Destiny Heroes' along with the wizard's apprentice. I think not" muttered Halt. He knew he could trust the wizard, but he had no idea what the apprentice was like. Halt climbed a nearby tree, and pulled his cloak around. He pulled the hood over his head and the Face mask over his lower face, so that only his green eyes could be seen. He restrung his bow, and notched an arrow. To the untrained eye, he appeared to be part of the tree's foliage, and had to be looking for him in order to even catch a glimpse of the ranger.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
((Yay!!! Also, can I do First Person View?))

Sunlight Dayshine
Alicorn
Ponyville

Ponyville seemed peaceful today. Of course, the whole time I had been there, it was.

I was sitting outside of Ponyville, ocasionally standing up and stretching a bit. I was waiting for him. I had been waiting for a long time now. Any pony that passed by said I should just give up,that Jolt was never coming back. But I just told them that he would, and they would walk away confused as to why I kept waiting.

It should be obvious. I love Jolt. He's kind, silly, fun.....and handsome. Eventually he would return to me. He promised!

....and Jolt said that he never breaks a promise.

I wondered how he was. If he was thinking about me. Of course he was. Jolt was the only one who really treated me......normally. I mean, everyone else treated me like the princess I am. He treated me like I was one of them.

Honestly, I perfered Jolt's way.

Now everyone treats me normally too, and different boys try to replace Jolt...

But nobody will. I won't let them.

I evetually got up and went for a walk down the road. A few rabbits ran around my feet. I giggled and lifted one up onto my head. Two others climbed onto my back, while another held onto my tail. I chuckled and said "You guys want a ride? You asked for it! Hang on!" I then galloped down the road, the rabbits were excited! Then I stopped, put them down, and REALLY gave them a show!

First, I spread my wings and flew up high. Then, I swooped and soared and twisted and turned. It was so fun, and even more animals came out to watch! Then, for a final performance, I spun around like a tornado, secretly absorbed some light, then uncovered myself. My whole body glowed, and the animals cheered!

I was so tired, so I stopped at a small river. I then heard a splash. I looked over, and saw a wierd creature with two legs! He had hair, but only on his head-no fur or tail! And he wore strange clothing, too. But anyone can be friend! So, I walked over to him, while he was walking, and said "Excuse me, sir? What exactly are you?" Then, realized I had not introduced myself, I added "My name is Sunlight Dayshine, but most just call me Sunlight. I am a princess on a journey from my home in Canterlot."

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Prince SkyFall
Alicorn
Canterlot Palace

I stomped my hoof in frustration as I stared down the tome before me. Written in an ancient dialect, I was having a hard time deciphering the spells and words contained with it, a fact not helped along by the absolutely horrid calligraphy of the writer. I glared at the words, as though staring at them would make the process of translation easier.

Shaking my head, I turned away from the book, to stare at a glowing stone nestled in the corner of my room. The surface was blank, as it always was. I sighed, the stone did not show anything of importance approaching Canterlot, but I could not shake the feeling that something bad was coming. Well bad wasn’t the right word, but that didn’t change the feeling, which seemed to be growing stronger as each day passed.

The stone was part of a complex ward that I had helped Shining Armor design after the incident with Queen Chrysalis, which would tell me or Shining Armor if something threatening was nearing Canterlot. Well, actually the spell catalogued everything that neared the city and determined what was threatening. Far from foolproof, it would however, alert us of anything that wasn’t a pony entering the vicinity.

Grumbling, I returned to my survey of the tome before me, trying to tease out some hidden meaning from the words. However, I could not manage to string the scrambles into something that resembled sentences never mind translate an entire spell. “Forget this.” I snapped aloud, sending a burst of wind to close the book with a snap, “Blasted ponies…can’t write intelligibly to save what is left of their souls…” I continued to mumbled curses, when a knock came from my door. “What do they want now?” I mumbled, wondering what the annoying ponies who inhabited the castle could have found fit to bother me with.

“SkyFall, open up!” A cheerful voice called. I groaned, and looked out the window. It was still midday, and I decided I didn’t want to be bothered. Instead of answering I ignored the repeated calls for me to open the door, instead trying to calm my disorganized thoughts by designing a completely useless spell. Even that could not fail to quell my unease however, and at last, I stood, aware that whoever had been banging on my door had left; I strode to my bed, and flopped on it in a manner entirely unfitting for an Alicorn.

“What has me on edge anyway?” I mused aloud, staring down at my hooves in confusion. “Nothing major has happened recently, and I haven’t managed to annoy any of the nobles, so I don’t have anything to worry about…” I trailed off. Snorting in annoyance, I placed my head between my hooves and alloyed my wings to unfurl around me, before I closed my eyes to sleep.

Ian Blackwood
Human
Fort Darius

I spared the wizard at my door only a brief glance, before returning to polishing my sword. After I finished making sure that the blood would not stain the pristine metal, I stood, sheathing the weapon at my left hip, before finally addressing the wizard.

“What brings you here today, Wizard?” I half asked, half demanded. I didn’t have any real issue with the man, but I wouldn’t lose any sleep is he died either.

“You seem quite careful with those blades of yours.” The wizard observed, as I brushed past him, making my way down the twisting halls of the fort.

“Any good swordsman knows that his blades are an extension of his arm,” I replied, “And one does not use leave a wound untreated on their arm now do they?” I pushed open a door, crossing a small cleared area which was designed for soldiers to practice with weapons. I took my stance at the far side of the clearing, away from prying eyes, and drew the sword from my left hip in my right hand. The silver weapon gleamed in the light. Drawing my other weapon, I adopted a combat stance, and began to practice a series of slashes and blocks, which I normally would have added magic to. The swings themselves were immaterial, I had mastered the blade a long time ago, but adding magic was something that even years later I was still learning.

“No they do not.” Mohrieh replied after a few minutes of watching me. “I do imagine you will find a use for those blades of yours very soon.” I paused my practice, and turned to face the wizard, swords resting crossed at about my knees.

“Really now?” I tried not to sound condescending, “What makes you say that?” The twinkle in the wizard’s eyes made me slightly more wary of his next words.

Mohrieh reached into a bag at his hip and pulled out a necklace. It had a circled shaped piece on it, with two gemstones, which I absently noted, matched the hues of my blades. Sheathing my weapons, I took the necklace and turned it over in my hand, examining it.

“What the blazes is this thing?” I asked, not wanting to have my time wasted. Mohrieh chuckled.

“That swordsman is a Destiny Emblem. I need you to travel to another plane, and find my apprentice. There he will tell you more.” I arched an eyebrow, following the wizard as he began to reenter the fort.

“That is fine,” I replied, “But what can that realm’s people do for us that we can’t do for ourselves?”

Ian Blackwood
Human
Outskirts of Everfree Forest, Near Ponyville

I landed on my feet, and then promptly lost my balance falling over backwards. I hit the ground and rolled, coming up with a sword drawn. The silver edge of the blade glittered dangerously in the half-light of the forest. I looked around, taking in my eerie surroundings, trying to calm my suddenly racing heart. This place was tainted, by what I had no clue.

“So….”I mumbled, “Find other Destiny Hero’s and wizards apprentice.” I stepped back into the shadows left by the trees, and considered my next move. I finally decided it prudent to try and encounter civilization.

That in mind I set off down the road, making my way out of the forest, slowly, and carefully. At the edge of the treeline, I paused, watching the area around me for activity.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Cynder
Earth Pony
Ponyville Outskirts

"SHOOT, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"

Cynder was yelling at Daisy & Rose, because she bought a couple of flowers to go into her hair but they drooped after a minute, and they wouldn't give her a refund.

"Lady, we know your BFF's with AJ, and she could get us into a tight spot" - Daisy blushed -"But sister, go to the Everfree forest if you want flowers!"

Then they walked away muttering words

I object, you silly pony! I could send you into court if I HAD my attorney or prosecutor badge! Cynder thought, but then she stopped a odd creature walking on two legs toward the town. It seemed dangerous, and she decided to stop it from getting into Ponyville if it was dangerous - Cynder-Style!

She walked up to the creature and snarled.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Cynder said in her best Attorney voice. "State your name , occupation, and origin. Then tell me what you are, or else you'll get a beating lawyer-style."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(OOC: Just for reference, Soulmuse, Cynder is talking with Ian Blackwood.)

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: You know Zekshirom, I said that the intro post was a few days in the past. Plus I stated that it was at night, so I'm not sure you would even be awake then, unless your character is out in the middle of the night. But whatever, Ill work around it.)

Xavier Owens
Human
Near An Unknown River

I had been walking for days. Why could I have just appeared somewhere near anyone? At least I had not been spotted by anyone yet, but still...I was getting tired from the walking, so I decided to jump in the river. It was cool, but not frigid like it was a few nights ago. Good thing my backpack was water tight; which I didn't even know it was until I climbed out of the water a few nights ago, only to discover that everything in it was still dry. I climbed out of the river fully refreshed, ready to do more hiking, when all of a sudden a brightly colored creature walked up to the river. In just a few seconds, I could tell that the it was in fact a she, and that she was probably a pony. Mohrieh had told me about them; they were the main sentient creatures of this realm. This one was odd though, for she had both wings and a horn, and I remember Mohrieh telling me that they either have wings, a horn, or neither; not both wings AND a horn. Oh well, we still didn't know much about this place.

The pony noticed me, then walked up to me and asked, "Excuse me, sir? What exactly are you?" So much for not being detected by anyone... I thought. Before I could answer, she suddenly added, "My name is Sunlight Dayshine, but most just call me Sunlight. I am a princess on a journey from my home in Canterlot." Canterlot? Princess? Riiiiiiight. Mohrieh said that some of the royal bloodline here were "Alicorns". That explains why she had wings and a horn. But still, why was a princess out in a forest? "Uh...My name is Xavier Owens, and I am a Human. It's a long story..." Suddenly, my necklace started to make a noise again. I looked at it, and the white gem on it was glowing. I suddenly felt a strong sensation, coming from directly in front of me. Of course, the pony named Sunlight was what was in front of me. Could this mean...she's a Hero of Destiny? Wow. That was fast. The first pony I run into is one of the ponies I'm looking for! "Excuse me, can you lead me to the nearest town Ms. Sunlight? I have something I need to discuss with you..."

*Kyurem*

Toby
Dragon
Mountains on the outskirts of Everfree Forest

Toby felt very excited at the thought of himself finally running away to Ponyville. He knew it would not be a short journey, though, so he packed all his essentials: some meat to eat, a map of Everfree Forest, and a spear with diamond on the end of it for protection. He set off right then and there through Everfree Forest. No one seemed to notice because they probably thought he was going off to hunt.

He started into the darkness of it, which Toby couldn’t believe since it was the middle of the day and it was the path to Ponyville. He walked through cautiously, spear in hand and a focused mind. He looked around for anything he thought might pounce on him but it was just his imagination.

~~~

Outskirts of Ponyville
About an hour or two later, Toby finally made it to the end. “Finally! Is that really Ponyville?” Toby said as he gazed at the town far off in the distance that looked to be full of fun and peace. “It looks wonderful! I can just feel the peace coming off of it!” He saw a nearby orchard that was the color of pink and red. There also seemed to be an orange colored pony wearing a hat harvesting fruit. Its “Cutie Mark” as Toby read about, was three apples. He walked over and asked the pony, “Do you know if that town ahead is Ponyville?”

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: Take note that I am constantly updating the Index. I shall add Locations and Characters to it as they are introduced, and shall be adding summaries of previous Acts once we get far enough to do that.)

Golden Spire
Earth Pony
Sweet Apple Acres

All in all, cousin Applejack's farm was pretty nice. It was bigger than my parent's farm back in Fillydelphia, and I got to admit the apples grown here are pretty darn good. But apples aren't why I'm here of course. The big Equestrian Rodeo is being held here in a few days, so I'm just here for a while until the rodeo's over. Of course, Applejack is planning on entering it too. I've competed against her a few times, and she's pretty dang good at the whole thing herself, so if there's anyone I should be worried about competition wise, it's her. But since I already do this for a living, and I don't want Applejack to see me as freeloading, I'm helping her with the harvest, because coincidently, the rodeo is happening during the apple harvest. Thanks to my help, and a mare who has been working here recently named Cynder, Applejack is going to have enough spare time to go to the rodeo in the middle of the harvest.

Anyway, as I'm thinknig to myself and carring some apples, I notice a teenage dragon come out from the woods and enter the orchard. Even though he's still a youngin', that kid's still pretty dang big, and the funny thing about it is that from the looks of it he's very small for his age. I notice then that the dragon's holding a SPEAR, and he's heading straight for Applejack! "Aw hell, I didn't even know dragons used weapons!" I think to myself aloud as I charge forward to help Applejack. As I get about halfway there, the dragon reaches Applejack and asks, “Do you know if that town ahead is Ponyville?” What he said surpised me so much I had to just stop for a moment. This kid's just looking for directions to Ponyville? Geez, I thought he was planning on making Pony-kebobs! Still, that doesn't explain why the heck he's here.

Cousin Applejack looked surprised herself, jumping a little when he asked her, almost dropping some apples she had in baskets on the ground. "What? Who the hay are you partner, and where'd you come from?"

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: man, i am out of practice. First person it is!

Halt
Human
Edge of Everfree forest

I had been waiting in the tree for a day now, and despite the hunting that i did required days without movement, it was never in a tree with a full drawn bow. My arms ached, and i felt the need to release my arrow before they fell off. I had some dried squirrel meat in my pouch, but it was emergencies, in case the food here was not edible. "Come on, show yourself you little apprentice, before my arms fall off and i shot on of these 'ponies'!" I growled to myself. TO my relief, though, a boy about a year younger than me began to walk down the river. He took a short splash in it before returning to the road. He must be the apprentice! I sighed with relief, but it was interrupted when a pony...thing...walked up to him. It had both wings and a horn, while the other kinds of ponies i had observed were either horned, winged, or neither. My fingers slipped though, and my arrow flew through the air and embedded itself between the two. I swore some unkindly things, and drew a second arrow.

Before i notched the next, I reached into my pouch and removed a jade ribbon. Jade was my trademark color, and i hoped the kid knew what it meant. I tied the ribbon to the arrow and notched the arrow. I drew back the string and landed the second arrow behind the first. "Now, to vanish" i muttered to myself. I hadn't noticed anyone else yet, but i was so focused on the river that i had forgot to check before shooting. I landed softly behind the tree i was in, and covered myself in the cloak again against the tree. I wanted him to know that i was here, but i still couldn't trust him or the ponies. I unstrung the bow and stored it, and rested my hands on the twin handles under my cloak. All the apprentice had to do was follow the arrows....and then i would know if he could be trusted in part.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ian Blackwood
Human
Edge of Everfree Forest, Very Near Ponyville

In the distance I could see the tops of chimneys that indicated that I was looking at a town. I sheathed my sword, and stepped out of the trees, and slowly I made my way towards the town. As I did I lost myself in thought considering how to find this apprentice, where I might meet other Destiny Hero's and what kind of people inhabited this world.

I had barely left the forest, and I was still looking at the chimneys when I heard someone shout at me. I was to busy thinking of various ways to find the other Destiny Hero’s and such to even give notice to what was said. I did however take a look around to see who shouted, but I didn’t see anyone, and kept walking. So I took a step to the left, and continued on my way. (OOC: What happend is something that happens to me and my father alot. We tend to forget things below about the waist, and as such, Ian just kind of missed Cynder alltogether.

My strides quickened, leaving the mysterious voice far behind me, eating up the distance as I neared the settlement, and I suddenly heard someone speaking.

“You know Spike…..”The voice trailed off. I turned to face whoever was speaking, and I drew up short. Standing before me was a pony, yes a pony, and sitting on that ponies back was a dragon….and if I was not mistaken, I had just heard a pony talk. “What are you?” The pony asked. I blinked. Yeah that pony had just spoken; a sudden look revealed that my initial assessment was incorrect; it was not a pony that had spoken, rather, a bloody unicorn!

“How are you talking, and how do you exist?” I fired back. The unicorn blinked in surprise.

“Um….everypony is able to talk, so I don’t see what the problem is.” The unicorn, who sounded female, replied. I groaned, and realized that this was going to be problematic. “But you didn’t answer my question, what are you?”

I brought up one hand and massaged by temples. “I am a human….Do you have somewhere that we can sit down and talk, because this is going to take a while to explain.” I considered that I knew very little of what needed to be explained. The unicorn frowned at me.

“Spike can you get me something to write with?” She asked the dragon, who jumped down, and ran off on two legs. “I suppose we can talk.” She agreed, before setting off towards a tree that had windows in it. She opened the door, and I had to duck slightly to enter the room, which was filled with books. As I stood up, I noticed the unicorn was writing something with a floating quill, and that her horn was glowing. As I stood fully, the scroll rolled up on its own, and promptly floated over to the dragon, who blew out a breath of fire, which sent the scroll up in a wave of greenish mist-stuff.

“So where am I?” I asked. The unicorn looked up at me, and I suddenly was acutely aware of the fact that I was three feet taller than her. I sat, trying to be careful to not knock stuff over.

“You don’t know?” The unicorn asked. I stared at her incredulously, as if to say ‘hello, do I look like everyone else here?’, “You are in Equestria,” She told me. I arched an eyebrow.

“I would guess from you that this world is filled with various forms of Equines.” I remarked dryly, getting a look from the unicorn. Rolling my eyes, I suddenly realized something. “You know, I don’t even know what your name is.”

The unicorn seemed to consider for a long time. “My name is Twilight Sparkle.” She said at last.

“Well Twilight Sparkle…”I sighed, not looking forwards to this conversation, “What do you know of humans?”

Prince SkyFall
Alicorn
Canterlot Castle

I was roused from my nearly sleeping state by the sound of hooves in my room. I blinked, opening my eyes to find Princess Celestia standing before me. I groaned, and pulled my wings back in, before standing up fully. The Sun Princess was standing close enough to me that she had to physically look up to meet my eyes.

“What?” I growled as well as an equine animal could. Celestia smiled sadly at me.

“Tell me SkyFall, in all of your researches, have you ever heard of something called a human?” Celestia sounded troubled, and I wasn’t sure I liked that. Out of instinct my eyes flickered to the stone, but the pristine surface showed nothing.

“Human?” I asked, blinking sleep from my eyes. I wracked my brain for anything that rang a bell. “As your students friend is apparently won’t to say, ‘what the hay is a human’?” Celestia shrugged.

“I haven’t a clue. Twilight Sparkle sent me two messages today, the first rather confusing and the second perhaps more so.” I blinked blearily, my brain slowly shrugging off the fog of sleep and working to restore a modicum of intellect to my thoughts.

“Show me those messages.” I snapped, moving to a bookshelf, and running my hoof along the titles, trying to find one that might be of use. I stopped at a gigantic tome that judging from the title was written in 3rd era Ancient Equestrian. I translated the title almost lazily in the back of my head. “Secert of the Forbidden Magi.” I mumbled. “That should do nicely.”

I levitated the book over to my desk, dropping it with a thump. A second later, two papers fell on top of it, courtesy of Celestia. I opened the first one, and skimmed it quickly. As I finished I almost ripped the second paper as I opened it, reading the contents fully. As soon as I finished I rounded on Celestia.

“Is this some kind of joke Celestia?” I snapped. “I have met Twilight Sparkle exactly once, and I can tell you that those letters do not sound like her, and beyond that, what they discuss is physically impossible! It cannot happen!” I was almost spitting from the force of my speech. Celestia took a step back, and I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself.

“What do you mean SkyFall?” I sighed.

“According to everything I have read, it is not possible to split the fabric between realms as these letters would suggest.” The Sun Princess just smiled at me.

“Well then you can go and investigate how this happened personally.” I blinked stupidly. I blinked again, and before I could say anything, the door swung shut behind Celestia.

“I hate you.” I mumbled. With a sign, I called upon the wind to place the giant tome I had found on my bank, and strode to my balcony. With a sigh, I spread my wings and took off, heading in the direction of Ponyville. Once again Celestia had pulled one over me, and just like last time, I had been half asleep when she did it.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: PLOT POST! :O This is basically introducing the "enemy" in Act 1.)

Sapiren Castle

King Renais looked over the portal in the portal chamber to see the departure of "The Band". He walked up and met with five humans, each looking hostile and armed to the teeth. "Good luck out there, and be sure to find those troublemakers of the Resistance, find out what they're doing, and take no prisoners." The man at the front, who appeared to be the leader, just nodded and said, "As you wish my lord. I shall hunt them down." He then moved to the portal, and motioned for the other four to follow him. The five entered the portal, and into Equestria...

~~~

Unknown Location

The five humans appeared out in the wilderness, and looked around. Nothing of interest was anywhere nearby, but they could see clouds in a odd formation in the distance. The leader pointed to it and said, "That's a sign of Pegasi. Let's move out," and the five of them began to head in the direction of the cloud formation.

(OOC: These five humans are an elite group of soldiers loyal to the King known as The Band. More information will appear on them later.)

*Kyurem*

Toby
Dragon
Sweet Apple Acres

By the looks of the orange pony’s expression, she was very startled. She not only looked startled, she looked dumfounded as well. "What?" The pony said to him in a southern accent, "Who the hay are you partner, and where'd you come from?" "Oh," Toby replied back, "Did I scare you, miss? I'm sorry... My name is Tobias, but you can call me Toby.”

He tried to make feel less afraid, now, “I didn't mean to startle you; I just came from a long journey." The pony was still looking at him oddly. "Oh and I came from those mountains," Toby pointed to the mountains from where he came, "Over there beyond Everfree Forest. I held this spear for weaponry and well I guess that's all you really need to know..." Toby looked around and noticed the sky. It seemed to be getting dark outside as the moon was rising over the horizon and the sun was setting. “Um, do you mind if I stay here for the night, miss?” He then proceeded at asking the pony her name, “What is your name miss? And what’s the name of this orchard if you don’t mind me asking?”

Flame Mistress

Starlight "Star" Dream
Unicorn
Ponyville

"I told you, I'm 19!"

"For the last time, filly, I ain't no fool - you ain't 18 yet, and strictly no alcohol for under 18's."

Star sighed in exasperation, finally accepting the fact that the shopkeeper wasn't going to be fooled anytime soon. In irritation, she kicked a nearby barrel, toppling it over and making it spill all its contents onto the floor. In a matter of seconds, there was a large puddle of bright pink soda near the counter, and Star burst into fits of laugher. This hadn't been intentional, but she felt oddly proud knowing that she had pranked yet another pony, as she always did when she did such a thing.*

Of course, the shopkeeper wasn't as happy as Star. "Get out of my shop," he yelled angrily as Star kept on toppling over more barrels just for the fun of it. "And never come back, you filthy swine!" But it was too late - by the time he had said those words, Star had already wrecked havoc in the shop, and soon the whole shop was flooded with juice, beer, soda, and more. To add insult to injury, Star decided to flick some of the spilt drinks at the shopkeeper's face - whose normally pale yellow face had turned a strawberry shade of red by now - and only after the liquid had struck the target square in the face did Star finally exit, laughing still and shouting over shoulder, "Don't forget to give me some beer the next time I visit!"

Ignoring the bewildered stares and glares that were being shot at her by the crowd that had gathered around by now, she closed her eyes, focused on her powers, and, with her horn glowing, she re-opened her eyes, and at once a gleam of bright pink light shot from her horn, which enveloped the crowd and the fuming shopkeeper. Within a few moments, the glow disappeared, and the crowd, their memory of the events that occurred beforehand wiped completely, looked at one another with confused looks on their faces. Smiling smugly, Star fled the site, and found her way to the dark alleyway behind the shops, where Fogbreeze, her partner in crime, was waiting.*

"So, I'm assuming you failed to gain any beer, judging from the ruckus you caused back there," Fogbreeze said, trying to stifle her laughter. "I heard everything. So I'm guessing that you wiped their memories, right?"

"Yep," Star replied, smirking. Her smirk then faded. "We'll have to stick with lemon juice, then... I was hoping that we'd get a chance to see all those posh-arse people drunk." She recalled her original plan inside her head; the two of them had been planning on adding alcohol to every drink in the dinner party Fogbreeze's parents was hosting, and since her parents were of high class which meant that only the poshest and richest Pegasi in the whole of Equestria were coming - and inevitably, nothing beat watching the highest Pegasi acting like drunken fools.*

"Well, lemon juice is decent, I guess," Fogbreeze remarked, thinking. "I really can't think of any better alternatives." A sigh escaped from her mouth. "Well it's better than nothing, anyway. Right?"

"Right", Star agreed. "See you tomorrow, then - and don't forget to tell me everything about it." Doing the traditional handshake they had created on their first encounter, they parted ways, with Fogbreeze heading towards the sky and Star running towards her uncle's farm.*

And even then, Star was plotting her next prank.*

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Boom Beat
Pegasus
DJ PON3's House on the ourskirts of Ponyville

"Beat, can you head out to town and pick up the soundtrack from Octavia for me?" DJ PON3 asked me as she placed yet another record on the many shelves she owned. I'd been living with her for so long that the disorginazation and quick-paced lifestyle had become second nature. However, why in the good name of Luna and Celestia would Octavia have the track? She and DJ didn't actually get along.

"Did you say that right? Octavia has the music?" I asked curiously. DJ pulled down her glasses and looked at me with her crimson colored eyes. They were dead serious and they were a look that didn't often come upon her face.

"Yeah. She got it from Thundercloud because he wasn't able to bring them here, and the other DJs are out except us. And you know, Octavia and I don't hate each other, we just disagree on our choice of music style," was what DJ explained. After that, she pushed her glasses back over her eyes.

"Well, if you say so," I replied, shrugging. I left the house afterwords and started walking on the path that led to Ponyville. I always wondered why DJ didn't actually live in the city, for she went there so often, but whenever I asked she replied that she liked peace and quiet at times, and her life couldn't always be a party. That was kinda odd for her to say that, for the house that she lived in almost always had some type of dubstep music blaring so loudly that anyone nearby would complain at times.

As I walked, I saw a strange figure. It stood on two legs and appeared not to have a coat. It walked on a different path that led out of the forest. I was intrigued by the figure and I decided to follow it. That's when a crazy earth pony seemed to come out of nowhere and yelled, "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! State your name , occupation, and origin. Then tell me what you are, or else you'll get a beating lawyer-style."

This almost scared me half to death. I raced up to the earth pony who I didn't actually recognize and hissed under my breath, "Are you crazy? It could be dangerous!" I then turned and waited to see how the strange creature would react. However, it just seemed not to hear the Earth Pony and it walked away.

I just stood there, feeling awkard after that.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Xavier Owens
Human
Unknown River

Just as I tell the Alicorn I have something to discuss with her, a goddamn arrow flew inbetween us! "Damn it! How the hell did scouts find me already!?" A leap into a nearby bush and pull out my wand. I wasn't going down without a fight! Just then, a second arrow lands father away, but this one had a jade ribbon tied to it. I...don't know why, could mean that the scout is just toying with me, or it could mean whoever it is is trying to tell me something... This was probably a trap, to get me to walk right to where the guy-whoever he is, has the best shot. If I was going to investigate, I wasn't doing it alone. I raise up my wand, and began to channel spirit energy. I hadn't thought of the fact that this may not work due to me being in a different realm entirely, but I might as well try. A ghostly mist forms around me, and when it clears, the spectre figure of my brother's old war friend Josh Hallard is there. He yawns loudly, then says, "What is it this time X? Any real danger this time...? And where are we?" He then noticed Dayshine and pointed at her. "And what's that? What the heck is going on?!" "No time for that. Just follow me." Josh sighs and follows me as I walk past the two arrows. I turn to Dayshine and say, "Stay here," while I go. Whoever the hell this guy is, I'm not going out without a fight.

~~~

Golden Spire
Earth Pony
Sweet Apple Acres

I couldn't hear what he said next as I was still a good distance away, but as he talked, he pointed towards the montains past the Everfree Forest, so I'm guessing he's talking about where he came from. As I get closer, I can make out what he says. “Um, do you mind if I stay here for the night, miss? What is your name miss? And what’s the name of this orchard if you don’t mind me asking?” Huh, I never knew dragons were so chatty... Applejack looked like she was at a loss of words for a moment for replying, "Well howdy then! My name's Applejack, and this here is Sweet Apple Acres. About staying the night..." She looked over to me. "We have a room for guests, but it's kind of already taken. But I think I know a friend who has a spare bed that would love to meet you." I walk up right next to her and say, "Hope you're not talking about Fluttershy, she's scared to dead of any dragon bigger than Spike." Applejack chuckled a little. "'Course not Spire. I was talkin' about Twilight, I'm sure she'd love to meet a new dragon so long as its friendly." She turned back to the dragon. "You are friendly right? And not messy? Because Twi gets in a fit if you make a mess in the library."

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
(OOC: Shadowflare's RP post takes place the night after your river meet-up. It'll make sense as it can't really happen the night before as it's quite... well you'll see.)

Shadowflare
Pegasus
Everfree Forest

I slowly approached a tall, spiky tree, searching for a fruit to eat. Staring at it, I saw a small fruit on a small branch, but it was blocked by a huge amount of bramble and thick, thorned branch. Enough to keep me going... I thought, but I knew if I didn't find a decent food reserve soon, I would have to go back to Cloudsdale, against my will. Going back would mean two things: admitting defeat to myself for trying to explore Equestria, and having to apologize to all who I'd done wrong. It would also mean getting a job at the Weather Factory, which, despite not being boring, would mean messing around with humidity and temperature, to help the others create the clouds, storms and other weather types. It wasn't boring, but it wasn't exactly fun either. I sighed, kicking out at the tree with my hind legs as hard as I could. Despite the effort, the tree barely moved. My eyes flashed bright red in anger and I flew into the air and launched myself at the fruit's branch, grabbing it, but getting cut and grazed by countless branches. Just what I'd been trying to avoid... At least I have food. I snorted despairingly, and flew through the forest until I reached the edge, chewing on my piece of fruit and looking over what I could he could see of Equestria. The sun might have been going down, but I could dimly see Ponyville lit up in the distance. My next destination, if only to stock up on food and supplies, it would be a good idea to head there now. I wolfed down the rest of my fruit, and drank some water, then promptly flew off towards Ponyville.

As I neared, I sighed, the cold wind chilling me and making me feel alone once more. It was always warmer when I had his friend around. But she couldn't bear to leave Cloudsdale to travel. I thought back to the fun we had, as I had helped her with her Shadow magic by encouraging her, supporting her from the sideline, unable to use magic myself, being a Pegasus n'all. As the wind started to gust even stronger still, I could barely hear myself think, and started going numb. Suddenly, an idea cropped up and I smiled, and started to concentrate on fire. As I did, I started feeling warmer. Suddenly, a blazing flame appeared behind and around me, and I rapidly sped up and flew high into the night sky. I swear, I could have been mistaken for a comet this high. I yelled out and cheered happily, then dived towards Ponyville.

"Haha! Ponyville, here I come!"

As I looked down at Ponyville, I started noticing the ponies there panicking in the dim light of the sunset. They were pointing at me. Why me?? Confused and angry, I sped up once more and landed with a big THUD! in the market square, my flames still burning. I let go of my focus on fire, dizzy and in pain, and the flames faded quickly. Staring around, the angry teenage Pegasus of yours truly looked around at everypony to find they were all glaring back.

"What's the problem?" I shouted hazily, before ruffling his mane. If only Zephyrix were here...

~~~​

Zephyrix
Changeling
Ponyville

"Thank you very much, sir! I hope you enjoy your party!" Moving my sky blue mane out of my face gently, I smiled at the Pony who I had delivered the party invitation to you. My eyes glow whenever I smile, and the pink sheen on them made him smile back, despite the more serious look he had been giving me throughout the delivery. I turned away, and started to head back into Ponyville Centre. Mainly thanks to having a room there for the night. I could relax in my true form, and not have to be hidden away. I just wanted regular life, so I forged myself a fake identity, a whole new Pegasus of my own to be. But that isn't who I am. I'm leading a fake, second life. I'm a Changeling. A stupid Changeling. A Changeling who isn't accpeted into society, like every other Changeling. If everyone knew who I was, they'd hate me, because they'd know underneath I'm a monster who feeds off of joy and happiness. Okay, this may be true, but I feed off of a huge amount of ponies in a large area. They don't even notice. I just appear as a Pegasus and take what I need to survive along with actual food.

When Queen Chrysalis and the other Changelings attacked Canterlot, I fled. I had only been back with my kind for a matter of weeks, after what happened with my dear friend Shadowflare. Only he knows the true me. he helped me create this identity, and did so much for me. But it's too late to thank him. He left me in Cloudsdale to travel. We argued, and I refused to leave. He turned away without speaking, and just flew off. But I ravelled anyway, to my kind. To try and fit in. But it didn't work. And here I am, disguised as a Pegasus, working. I'm popular and I'm an attractive Pegasus, and I know I am. I've been told enough times. But I can't be close to anyone, for fear of showing my true self...

Shadowflare could help right now. But I don't want to talk to him. We'll argue, or hit each other or something.

These thoughts take hold of me so much that I didn't realise I'd strayed out of Ponyville and was walking alongside a river. Noticing Fluttershy sitting with a group of animals, I called over to her. She looked up, jumping, before noticing me and smiling shyly, and waving a little. I kept walking, not wanting to disturb her. When she had a group of animals with her, she normally wanted to be left alone. I just trotted on now, wanting a nice walk. But then I noticed an Alicorn with a... a... Well, I didn't know what it was. A weird-looking two-legged creature. And it was speaking! I approached to try and figure out what they were saying when an arrow shot in-between them, and the two-legged thing jumped, darting into a bus. Shortly after, the Alicorn followed. Not knowing what was going on, my curious side took hold of me, and I trotted into the bush after them.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt
Human
Edge of Everfree forest

I couldn't tell what was happening from behind the tree, but i heard some rustling from their direction. I took a quick peak around the tree. The apprentice had leapt into a bush along with the pegasus-unicorn thing and had hidden from the second arrow. "Nice reflexies" I muttered. A second pony had appeared and leapt into the bush as well. Joy, MORE of them, just what i need. The apprentice also pulled out a wand and had summoned a friggin GHOST warrior. "Okay, now that is just not fun" i muttered. I drew my twin Jade Blades, and pulled back my hood. I unfastened my cloak, and hung it on the tree. I knew where the tree was, as well as where along the river, so finding it again would not be that hard. I walked out of the forest and towards the apprentice and his ghost, stopping at a short distance. I spun the twin blades, before setting a stance, leading with my left side and crossing the blades.

"Listen, i am Halt, also known as the Jaded Ranger. Mohrieh set me to find his apprentice and join him on whatever this Destiny thing is. I have no reason to help your little 'Resistance', i just want to end the Royal line. If you know of this apprentice, then point me in the right direction, before i kill your friend.....or at least i can try" i called out to the ponies as well as the apprentice that was walking to me. I might have been making myself look like an idiot by calling to an apprentice who might be the one i was looking for. "Oh, and sorry about the arrows. I was in the tree for a full day with a fully drawn bow the entire time, so i released that first by accident. Doesn't mean i will miss again" i added. The second part wasn't meant as a threat, more like a warning. Cross me, and my arrows will find their mark.

OOC: felt i should mention this, but i won't be able to post tommarrow until night, no posts in the mourning or afternoon. Sorry!

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
((Are Sunlight and Skyfall bro/sis?))

Sunlight Dayshine
Alicorn
Small River

I was amazed. A human was never seen before, and there was so much to talk about! But then, an arrow landed right between us. Before I could blink, the human-who I now knew his name was Xavier (weird name)-leapt into a nearby bush. Soon, a pegasus jumped in as well. Then, another human appeared! But a ghostly one. It seemed like Xavier had summoned the ghost to help us.

Then another human came and introduced himself as Halt, which was a much better suited name, and talked about coming for some destiny thing, ending a royal line (I knew it wasn't Celestia's line), that he had no reason to help, that he might kill both me and the pegasus if Xavier didn't help him find some apprentice(Yikes!), and that even though his arrow missed one time, it doesn't mean it will miss again.

I was both scared an angry. How dare he threaten to kill someone of Canterlot's royal line! So, I spread out my wings, one covering Xavier and one covering the pegasus, and growled. "How dare you! I am of the royal line of Canterlot, the rulers of the land of Equestria! And these two are innocent! Why do you threaten us? I may be a princess, but it doesn't mean I'm a pushover!" Then, I remembered a line from Jolt. If someone threatens your life, let them explain themselves. So, I lowered my wings and said "I am sorry, Halt. I got carried away. I'm not usually this worked up. But it is true that I am of Canterlot's royal line, not that you humans have ever heard of it. Please forgive me."

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Prince SkyFall
Alicorn
Approaching Ponyville

I spread my wings wide, allowing the wind to carry me the last few miles to Ponyville. The gargantuan tome on my back felt like a lead weight dragging me earthwards. Beneath my wings, I felt the hissing wind, and with a gentle effort of will, I pushed the wind to carry me to the foot of the tree that served as Ponyville’s library.

Landing heavily, my knees nearly buckled under the unexpected weight of the giant book. I straightened up, bringing my tired wings in to rest on my sides once more. “I really need to do more flying.” I mumbled, “If only to not be so tired when I have to fly because of something important.” I made my way to the library where I knew Twilight Sparkle lived.

I raised my hoof and, unable to find the energy to knock, kicked that door to announce my presence. I could here the sounds of someone moving, followed by the door opening, revealing a very flustered Twilight Sparkle looking up at me in shock.

“Prince SkyFall…what are you doing here?” She exclaimed. I didn’t really pay attention to what she said beyond my royal title. Tired as I was; that title drew up a fair bit of anger from the sleep deprived part of my brain. Magic crackled over my horn, and I absently recalled a rather nasty spell I had ready about. Then I remember not to kill ponies without reason.

“Don’t ever,” I spat, “Call me Prince.” Calming down I went on. “I am here because your mentor, in all her infinite wisdom, decided to wake me up and ask if dimension breaking magic was possible.” I said scornfully, following the unicorn into the tree, and ducking under the doorway. “And I must ask…What is the name of Magic is a human?”

Twilight Sparkle paused and looked at me. “A human is what is sitting right next to you.” I blinked and turned my head sideways, and found myself staring down at a strange creature, which appeared to be in the process of standing up.

The creature, which apparently was a human, was tall, meeting my eyes with a steely gaze. The general body structure reminded me of a young dragon, two arms, a longer torso, two longer legs, and a head with a mop of dark colored hair. In the creatures hand was blade, obviously designed for something that sized, the weapon was as long as one of my legs, and wickedly sharp. The human if that is really what it was stared at me, and slowly slid the blade into a sheath at its hip.

“So what type of equine creature might you be?” The human asked, looking me over critically, and how in the devil are you supposed to be helpful to us?” I blinked; all thoughts of sleep, and beating Celestia to a pulp were lost.

“For you information, I am an Alicorn.” I snapped. The human chuckled at my indignation. “And who is this us you are talking about?”

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OOC: @Zekshirom How related you and Skyfall are is your's and Soulmuse's choice Zekshirom. I'd imagine the royal line to be extensive, so you two would be related, but you don't NEED to be closely related like brother and sister. And I'd like to say that your character should be a LITTLE bit more surprised about seeing a ghost, as summoning ghosts is -- if it even exists in Equestria -- a rare and dark form of magic, not anything that would be known by just any magic user. A human has a better excuse for not being surprised as Windwhisperers, who can summon ghosts, are a well known and accepted rare group of people.)

Xavier Owens
Human
Unknown River

After I summon Josh, suddenly the Alicorn follows me in the bush, then a Pegasus jumps in too! Well...at least I'm pretty sure its a Pegasus, I think Mohrieh said they were the ones who had just wings. Just then, a human with blades and a bow steps out of the cover of the trees and says, "Listen, I am Halt, also known as the Jaded Ranger. Mohrieh set me to find his apprentice and join him on whatever this Destiny thing is. I have no reason to help your little 'Resistance', I just want to end the Royal line. If you know of this apprentice, then point me in the right direction, before I kill your friend.....or at least I can try" Friend? I've been with the Alicorn for about a minute, so obviously this guy had no idea what he was talking about.

"Oh, and sorry about the arrows. I was in the tree for a full day with a fully drawn bow the entire time, so I released that first by accident. Doesn't mean I will miss again," he added. I had a hard time believing Mohrieh sent THIS guy to help me. What an *******, threatening me like that.

Obviously the Alicorn didn't like this, so before I could respond or question where the Pegasus came from she shielded both me and the Pegasus with her large, glowing wings and said, "How dare you! I am of the royal line of Canterlot, the rulers of the land of Equestria! And these two are innocent! Why do you threaten us? I may be a princess, but it doesn't mean I'm a pushover!" Aha! She is a princess, I was right! I am so smart.

She then looked like she was thinking about something then lowered her wings, saying, "I am sorry, Halt. I got carried away. I'm not usually this worked up. But it is true that I am of Canterlot's royal line, not that you humans have ever heard of it. Please forgive me."

She is taking the fact that unknown creatures from another land are taking to her pretty well. Maybe it has something to do with her being a princess. Now that I finally got my chance to talk, I walk between the two and say, "Alright, everyone calm down. You, Halt. I don't care what the hell you say, the only way you can prove to me that you were sent by Mohrieh is if you have your Destiny Emblem." I checked my emblem just to make sure. Yeah, I was getting a feeling of power from Halt, but I still wanted to see his Emblem to make sure. I look up and realize that the Pegasus was giving off the same feeling as Halt and the princess. Geez, what a coincidence. Josh himself seemed pretty confused about all this, but stayed silent.

"As for killing Princess Sunlight over here, that's not a good idea. She's one of the Heroes. Mohrieh told you about why I was here, right? The Destiny Emblems? Oh and by the way..." I turn around toward the Pegasus. "...Who the heck are you?"