• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: A Tail of Two Realms [Sign Ups, Rated PG-13]

Chili

I will right my sign up on Tuesday or Monday.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
@Krazy95 - Having it specifically only be electricity is fine, I think it'd work. I'd ask why Shadowflare creates fire when he flies and why Cometspark makes electricity, but if Rainbow Dash can makes rainbows by flying, then I'd assume that's possible too. Both the Prince and the outcast are Accepted.

@Chili - Alright, good to know.

Chili

Apple Bon Bon's sign up.

Name: Apple Bon Bon.
Race: Earth Pony. Can make very tasty Apple Candies faster than anyone. He's pretty good at writing fiction and fantasies. Apple Bon Bon can race any pony on foot in racing.

Personality: Apple Bon Bon is very hilarious to most people but not always. and is easily distracted. He is very good a making his treats because they taste good and are fun to make. and loves to tell stories and play. He hates to be aggravated and when he gets angry he becomes Redder than he already is and kicks around and screams in anyone's face.

Appearence: Apple Bon Bon is Red on his body and has sweat bands that are green on his hooves. His mane is kind of like Butterscotch (Male version of Fluttershy.) With two colors that are Granny Smith Apple Green and Red Apple Red. His tail is the same but is short and stubby but cute on him. His eyes are a beautiful Green.

Cutie Mark: Apple Bon Bon for some reason does not have his yet. Even though he is good at making treats.

History: As a 5 year old he tried to interact with other ponies but made no effort and cried when he didn't. His cousin Big Macintosh was the only one who cared for him and was nice to him. It was hard work on the farms those years. But he tried hard for his family. At the age of 8 he and Big Macintosh were still good friends even if one was younger or older than the other. At age 11 Apple Bon Bon wanted to earn his Cutie Mark so badly but couldn't get it no matter what. He is currently searching Ponyville for friends and help for his Cutie Mark. When he turned 12 he told Applebloom, Big Macintosh, Applejack and all of the family he was going to earn his Cutie Mark by the age of 13. He began his journey across Equestria to earn it. He is trying to team up for the journey with friends but hasn't gotten any friends yet. But he will soon. He hopes.

Misc Info: Big Macintosh, Applejack, and Applebloom are his cousins.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
At first I thought you had completely forgotten to add an Appearence section, but then I realized that there was no space inbetween it and Personality, and instead of a somewhat short Personality and no Appearence, you had a REALLY short Personality and a fairly short Appearence. You also appear to have forgotten to have the Skill section and instead added onto the Race part.

Now I'm not too good at this cross examination type stuff where I disect a sign up, but I'll give it a shot.

Name: Apple Bon Bon.

The apple part is obvious, but it's kind of odd that he'd be named Bon Bon considering there's already a pony in Ponyville named Bon Bon. But I can't really hold this one against you; it's like there being two Johns in the same town, it can easily happen.

This feels a little young. I guess it could work, but it'd probably work better if your character was a year or two older.

Race: Earth Pony. Can make very tasty Apple Candies faster than anyone.

As stated above, you forgot to have the Skills thing. As for the actual skill, having skills that aren't really nessesary are ok, but are you really telling me making Apple Candies is the only thing your character is good at?

Personality: Apple Bon Bon is very hilarious and is easily distracted. He is very good a making his treats and loves to tell stories and play. He hates to be aggravated and when he is is very angry.

Waaay too short. Besides that, most of what's stated is either "eye of the beholder" type stuff (what is considered "funny" is diffrent depending on the person, you can't just say your character is hilarious; not everyone would think so), not really describing his personality (you tell that he like to make treats and tell stories, but not WHY he likes to), or just redundant (when he's mad, he's mad? I would have never guessed).

Appearence: Apple Bon Bon is Red on his body and has bands that are green on his hooves. His mane is kind of like Butterscotch (Male version of Fluttershy.) With two colors that are Granny Smith Apple Green and Red Apple Red. His tail is the same but is short and stubby but cute on him. His eyes are a beautiful Green.

Techinically meets criteria since it's 5 sentences, but still a little short for my tastes. When you mean green bands, do you mean kind of like the hairless hooves that Big Mac has, or does he have green lines on his legs for some reason? Also, you do the kind of "eye of the beholder" type stuff again. You should try to avoid using words like "handsome" or "beautiful" to describe a character, since what would be considered that varies upon other people.

History: As a 5 year old he tried to interact with other ponies but made no effort and cried when he didn't. His cousin Big Macintosh was the only one who cared for him and was nice to him. It was hard work on the farms those years. But he tried hard for his family. At the age of 8 he and Big Macintosh were still good friends even if one was younger or older than the other. At age 11 Apple Bon Bon wanted to earn his Cutie Mark so badly but couldn't get it no matter what. He is currently searching Ponyville for friends and help for his Cutie Mark.

Too short for History, needs to at least be 10-12 sentences. And by sentences, I mean sentences that are more than a couple words long. The whole thing could've been worded better as well; some parts I had to reread because I didn't even know what you were saying the first time I read it. Also, I'd like to encourage characters to not be too close with the canon characters, since I am trying to follow the canon of the show as much as possible. Not saying your characters aren't allowed to know them at all, but just try to avoid being too close to canon characters, especially if they are main characters.

Misc Info: Big Macintosh is his cousin.

Which would also make Applejack and Applebloom his cousins since they're Big Mac's younger sisters, but whatever.

You got a good start all in all, but there is stuff that needs improving. Pending for now. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, I'm just trying to give you a good idea as to what you need to fix.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Checked your sign up before you notified me because I'm an omniprescent being.

The sign up looks good enough, but I'd like you to change one little thing. Technically, the denizens of Equestria don't yet know that they are in danger, or that humans even exist (as the few humans that have been there so far have kept a low profile). So ABB (my abbreviation of your character's name :p ) wouldn't yet know about that. It's understandable that you could be confused, since I don't think I directly mentioned that in the plot. You're Accepted, but I'd like you to edit that part of your history.

By the way, it only gets worse past 6th grade. :p

Chili

Okay. I see that now. I have a bro in 8th Grade. I will fix it now. Thanks for accepting me.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Name: Cynder
Race: Zebra
Skills: Cynder, as being an Zebra, is very wise and uses her mind a lot. Her voice is her most potent weapon, as she can use it to make foes see her reasoning.

Personality: Cynder is short, quick, and to-the-point. She likes getting things done as quickly as possible, and doesn’t care about quality. This leads to problems that can be solves with one word…”OBJECTION!”. As she used to be a lawyer, she knows the ways of the world and has delt with the more difficult cases. She has done 20 cases during her time, and being so young, that’s kind of impressive. She relies on “Perfection” and only cares about being “perfect”. When being a defense attorney, she always got the ‘not guilty’ verdict, and vice versa when prosecour. She always carries a whip around and lashes her way through the more difficult situation. When she hears something she dosent like, the whip will speak for itself. She likes going solo and dislikes villans of all sort. It’s hard getting her as a friend…she will question you and make sure you’re a friend, not a foe. She's short tempered and doesn't like to be annoyed.

Appearance: Cynder has an unusual mane style for her time- the right side goes up, the left side goes down. It’s neat and to-the-point, not messy. It alternates white and black. She is tall for her age, a bit above what the average pony height should be. Her “body” is light grey. Her tail goes down but then curves up, and is once again neat. Her eyes are light blue. She weighs lighter than usual and has a weak build. Black stripes adjourn her face and body. Her 'Destiny Emblem' is her necklace. It 's silver with a ying-yang in the center. It glows and Psyche Locks appear when people are telling lies. She dosen't have it yet. She has a belt where she puts her whip.

Cutie Mark: A mallet (To show her talent in being a Lawyer/Defense Attorny/Prosecetor, or just defending her friend. Or getting the right verdict… or cross-examination. Or maybe its all of those things! It's black and white and made with lines, no fill color.]

History: Cynder was born in Canterlot under two Zebra immigrants. After seeing she had little to no stripes, they disposed of her. A unicorn called Starshine found Cynder and took care of her.
About 10 years later, Starshine died. Cynder grew a hatred for evil, and death. She decided she would stop at nothing to become a lawyer or defense attorney, and began her studies. She earned her cutie mark in the process after she defended her friend who was accused of stealing the class pet. Cynder knew right then it was her destiny to become a lawyer. She soon dropped out of school at the age of 14 and became a lawyer. It was odd seeing someone as young as that be a lawyer, but she was extreamly good and perfect. She never lost a case at what she was doing, and her skills put her to the advantage even more. However, once she was accused of a case…and she was getting defended…this was too much for her to bear. She quit being a lawyer, and stayed in Ponyville. The natives of Ponyville think it's quite odd a Zebra is living in Ponyville. Now-a-days she helps out with Sweet Apple Acres. [Which is quite odd being a zebra]

Misc Info: Cynder resides in Ponyville.

=========

Just took Cynder, changed her to a Zebra and tweaked some things. Don't know if you accept past sign-ups for last game.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Several people used previous sign ups, so that's fine. In fact, the Magatama necklace fits a zebra a lot better than a Earth Pony. I just have two problems:

1. The cutie mark should look more like Zecora's. It doesn't need to be EXACTLY like hers, but it should at least be monochrome, to match a zebra's color scheme.

2. Zebras aren't ponies. NO pony could possibly have a child who's a zebra, let alone two Pegasi. Both of Cynder's parents need to be zebras. For that matter, zebras come from a far away place, so Cynder's parents would need to be immigrants at the very least, or she could have came to Equestria by herself.

Other than that it's good, so I shall put this as Pending until changes are made.

EDIT: I noticed some other problems as well, though they are more minor:
1. Her fur and mane colors need to be monochrome (white, grey, and black).
2. You say the necklace IS her Destiny Emblem. That'll work of course; if she doesn't have the necklace yet. I'm sure you know that she wouldn't have her Destiny Emblem yet, but I'm just making sure.
3. How does she use/carry her whip? Her using her mouth to hold it is an acceptable answer, but you cannot say she can just make the whip appear out of hammer space when she needs it; after all she isn't Pinkie Pie. She'll need some way to carry it.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Le wild bump appears, because this Rp deserves it! All are welcome, brony or not, but preferable bronies and pegasisters. We welcome all idea, and all will find peace within our little group

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Name: Dr. Dawn Starshine (She insists on being called Dr. Starshine)
Race: Unicorn
Magic(If a magic user): Restoration and Alteration
Skills: A scientist specializing in magic related sciences, Dr. Starshine is the go-to pony for anything related to magic. Although she's uses Restoration and Alteration magic for the most part, she has extensive knowledge of all forms of magic in Equestria (Not Spirit, Dimensional, or Conjuration obviously, since they're pretty much exclusive to Sapiera at the moment). She also has a disturbingly high amount of knowledge of the anatomies of all the major races of Equestria and some medical knowledge, so she can be a makeshift doctor, or even surgeon, of nessesary.

Personality: Although she appears cold and apathetic to others, Dr. Dawn Starshine truely does have a caring heart somewhere deep inside her. After some mistakes she's made and lives she's seen pass on, over time the doctor has grown detached to others, as she fears the possibility of being hurt by losing someone she cares for. Despite her trying to hide her caring attitude, she will often find herself helping others who need help in one way or another, such as healing those who may be sick or wounded, often making the excuse that it's "a part of the job".

Almost seeming socialpathic, generally the only thing that proves that she does actually feel emotions is her fascination with magic, science, and the possibility of discovery. Her drive to learn and study can sometimes cause her to do things that others would consider "unethical"; which doesn't really bother her (on the outside at least). She also has extreme determination and an iron will, so the likelyhood of her giving up on something she has set her sights on is next to nothing.

Appearence: Dr. Starshine stands at a pretty high height for a mare, being close to the size of a larger stallion. Her weight and and girth, however, are more like a normal mare's. Her fur is kind of a blue-green color, though slightly darker. Both her mane and tail are long and flowing, both being two shades of purple. Most of her hair is a blue-purple color, with stripes of violet running through it. Her eyes are a darker yellow color, with a hint of brown coloring. Although she normally doesn't need them, she has black framed reading glasses that are pointed on the end, as she suffers from nearsightedness. For attire, Dr. Starshine wears a dull blue lab coat and wears a watch on her front left hoof. Her Destiny Emblem has an odd jewel on the center of it that is purple and dark blue, that appears to have a swirling effect to it, like a whirlpool.

(I made a picture of her with an OC pony creator.)

35282802.png

With her wearing her glasses too. That was the best I could do for a lab coat by the way. >.>

Cutie Mark: A rolled up scroll with a white aura surrounding it.

History: Dawn Starshine was born in Canterlot, her father being a Pegasus royal guard, and her mother being a Unicorn noblewoman (or rather noblemare) whom had fallen in love with Dawn's father at a gala held at the Canterlot Castle. From an early age, her father taught Dawn the importance of dicipline, while her mother taught her how to be proper and ladylike. Despite living a rather comfortable life, Dawn was still unsatisfied. It wasn't until she first learned to use her magic and in a "experiment" that led to accidently breaking an expensive vase that was a family heirloom for her mother, a terrified babysitter, and a confused neighbor that confused the loud shreiking next door to be someone being murdered, Dawn earned her cutie mark and realized that she was meant to lead a life dedicated to magic.

After coaxing her mother into letting her do so, Dawn left private tutoring to be taught at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. She was a fast learner, and became one of the top students in the school in the matter of a few years. Despite being a natural at using magic, Dawn was never asked by Celestia to be her personal pupil, which upsets her to this day (especially when a Unicorn named Twilight Sparkle who was about half her age ended up becoming her pupil instead; to this day Dawn is still somewhat spiteful towards her for that fact).

At the tender age of 16, she graduated top of her class. Eager to put her newfound skills to work, Dawn ended up taking some odd jobs that involved magic, including some that were in somewhat of a moral grey area (the worst probably being the father who asked her to mutate his unborn child so that she'd be part dragon; to this day she questions that stallion's sanity, although she personally thought the end result was rather interesting). At one point, she even became a nurse at a hospital, though not for too long (she doesn't like to talk about her years as a nurse much). Still craving knowledge, she returned to school and earned a Doctorate and later a PH.D in Magic Sciences (yes, that's a thing in Equestria, because I said so), thus why she likes to be referred to as Dr. Starshine.

Currently Dr. Starshine works as a scholar at the Canterlot Archives in Canterlot Castle, and although she likes the fact that she has plently of spell books at her disposal, she wishes she would get the chance to do field work more often.

Misc. Info: She carries her glasses in a pocket in her coat when not in use, and when she uses telekinesis with her magic her horn and the object glow a light blue color.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Name: Halt Drakeson

Race: Human

Magic(If a magic user): Minor Alteration and limited Guardian. Halt learned very limited magic from his mother, and as a result, he can only do minor changes to his body such as small fins or wings. As a Royal Knight, he learned a few Guardian spells, mostly different barriers to overlay on his shield for added protection against different spells.

Skills: Halt is an excellent swordsman, being best at two-handed sword fighting. He is also able to channel Alteration magic in his weapons, changing their length to fit the situation. He is very sturdy and resilent, trained at a young age to be able to take punishment, wether he liked it or not. He is also very powerful, able to break bones with his fists. He also knows how to box and fight from a mounted position.

Personality: Halt is extremely stalwert, never flinching in the face of danger or even a threat to his own life. He is very protective of those he holds close, and is willing to jump in front of a blade for them. Despite this, he is very closed in, never sharing his thoughts on a matter, nor revealing facts about his scars. His mind is sharp as a mage's, but he never uses it, in fear that he might become one and lose the respect he built as a knight. Like all knights, he is chivlious, though he still is contianed and will merely offer his assitence to a lady rather than forcing it on her. He has great respect for the old kings and queens of the Caen order, and has resentment towards Reneis for destroying it. He isn't a member of the resistence because of his position of power, but he still respects them, and often sends reports of Kingdom troops' movement and positions to Morieh. Before he became so contained in himself, he was a very fun person to be around, cracking jokes even in the darkest of situations. He has a close connection with his steed, Horace, named after Halt's instructor in the Knight Acadamy.

Appearence: Halt is a tall man, reaching 6'2" and around 169 pounds. He is very musculer, though he doesn't flaut it, it still shows under his clothes. His skin is taned from constant training in the sun and his face is heavily scared. He has three scars along his right side of the jaw, and one large one streching across his forehead. His eyes are a startling blue, and his expression is often stern and looking down. He is missing his right ear, replaced by a bad bite wounds where his father's dog bit his ear clean off. He is deaf in that ear, though he doesn't try to show it. His black hair is kept short under his helmet, as if it got too long, he wouldn't be able to see.

Halt's armor is custom made, the only nice thing his father every did to him beyond creating him in the frist place. The helmet is streamlined, fitting perfectly over his head. The visor portion swings up and down to allow for more vison if nesscery. The visor itself is convexe, having a portion of it stick out along a line from the top of his head to the mouth. It forms a crest about one foot long jutting out above his head, and the enitre portion that sticks out is sharp as a sword. A single slit exsists for him to see out of, leaving his eyes vunerable. The rest of his armor is custom fit for his body, made of pure steel. It's over 100 pounds of heavy metal weighing on his body, so he can't run fast nor move with that much agility. It's plate armor, and can deflect most sword attacks from an angle and will be able to take most hits. On the right breast of the armor, the insignia for the Kingdom is stamped on.

His weapons are a massive two handed claymore and a shorter hand-a-half sword mostly used for mounted combat. The claymore is six feet long, the blade being four feet long on its own. The blade of the claymore has the property of gaining a shaphiere blue hue when drawn. The cross guard is forked at 45 degree angles, and the hilt is two feet and leather strapped. It's sheathed acorss Halt's back, the hilt towards his right shoulder. The calvery sword hangs on his left hip. The pummel of the hilt is shaped in the likeness of a hourses head, and the hilt is leather bound. The cross guard does not exsist, but the point where it should be has two horse heads touching nose to nose over the blade. The blade is nothing special, about a foot and a quarter long. Halt's shield is starnderd issue for the Royal Knights, a steel plated tower shield. Halt keeps his across his back when not is use, but can quickly pull it out when the need presents itself. Halt's shield is adorned with a blue phoenix burning in a black flame. His Destiny Emblem has a silver gem, with a single slit of shaphiere blue.

Cutie Mark: What your cutie mark is. No real limit, but try to be descriptive. Take note that if you're young, you may not have your cutie mark yet. Only put this in if your character is an Earth Pony, Pegasus, Unicorn, Alicorn, or Zebra.

History: Halt was born to a fairly well kept family. His mother was an Alteration mage, and his father was a blacksmith, but prefered to call himself a war smith. He made weapons and armor for the army and other forces, and took his son to see the knights when he went to outfit them. He was an umpleasent man, often gipping knights on bad armor and weapons for increased price, and merely blamed his son for these events. Halt's mother wasn't home much, so his father was allowed to do what he wanted to little Halt. When Halt was three, his father began the beatings, often resulting in Halt blacking out. Halt carried more than a dozen scars on his body because of these happenings, and he wore them with shame. At the age of five, Halt's parents seperated, and Hat began to live a month at his father's, a month of beatings, and a month at him mother's, a month of strict learning. Halt learned that life is fair only to those who want it to be fair, and he wanted some kind of sign that he dervered fairness. His mother was killed when Reneis took over, and Halt was forced to live with his ever-increasingly vicious father. At the age of seven, his father bought a guard dog for the smelter and forge, but it attacked Halt instead. Halt fought it off, even cutting it's shoulder open, but it managed to bite off and take Halt's right ear.

This was the final straw for Halt. He took some money and left his father to live on the streets, and began to shape his life from there. At nine, Halt learned of the Acadamy, and how it was accepting new canadents for the following year. Halt jumped at the chance, and managed to earn the money needed to appliey. He got in, and began his life as a squire. He had read tales of brave knights with his mother, and he loved every moment of the training, to become one of those famous knights. He was one of the top students, and even made a few friends. His biggest surprise, though, was at age tweleve when the Academy awarded him for his good marks and provided him a foal for him to raise as his personal war horse. Halt was estatic, and became one of the biggest names in the Academy in terms of studies, horsemenship, and swordsmanship. He was one of five choosen to become the King's personal hand picked division of Royal Knights, a goal Halt has been striving for all his life.

As a Royal Knight, he was tasked with escorting the King, and this lead him into several battles against the Resistence. He learned more about them, but instead of his over knights, he didn't imeddiatly diss them as mere rabble. He saw their coordinated attacks, and felt that they had a source of an hierrachy and command. He also began to see what the other knights didn't see, or didn't want to see, and that was what the King really was-a murderous mad man. Halt began to do some digging in the archives, and found several facts about the king, includding his dark mind washing plans and undead armies. He also learned about the hostile take over that his father hide from him, and this nearly drove Halt to defect. However, because of his high postion, defecting would attract too much attention. Instead, Halt worked from the inside as a spy, sending infromation to the Resistence about the King's troops movement, but couldn't get too much about where the King goes. He did this for two years, and was recently sent a letter about Morieh and his Destiny Heros. Halt gave the King a letter of absence, and rode off to the Resistence hide out.

Misc Info: Halt is regarded as a high ranked memebr of the Kingdom, and is only known as a spy by those inside the resistence

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I redid Halt, maing him a Kingdom knight

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Halt is Re-Accepted. One thing though; you forgot to describe what his Destiny Emblem looked like. :p

Since Norns has given up the reserve, the RP will probably start tomorrow or the day after that. Remember anyone who may still want to join, sign ups are still open throughout Chapter 1.