• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: Elements of Assimilation Discussion and Information Archive

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I have received permission from Psychic to start this thread.

RP thread. Although it's started, signups will never be closed.

Official Map of Equestria

Please feel free to discuss the RP here.

To start, I will state a couple of things and ask a question.

Since this is based only on the TV show on the Hub and only relevant stuff from the comics if mentioned to me, I'm making some assumptions for the sake of making sense of things that aren't explained or mentioned. This isn't set in stone, though.

1. There's no advanced technology like computers and stuff. They have technology, but it's all mechanical or magi-tech. What we consider modern conveniences are brought to semi-sentient life by unicorn magic and powered by it. Example of being powered by unicorn magic: The cider making machine.

2. DVB has brought it to my attention that arcade games and TV/broadcasting do exist in the comics, but I'm assuming even that is magi-tech and isn't electronic like we have.

3. Aliens are not known about, nor is the possibility of sentient creatures in what would be considered "space" for this world.

4. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, therefore Lektra would be able to affect alien technology once she figures out that it's constructed and falls under constructs.

My question to start a discussion is this: Do you guys think the current fight has been going on long enough? Should I have Lektra disable Pinkie and Fluttershy like she did Rarity, or do you all think you can handle it? I think Delta wanted to have Narga take on Fluttershy. I don't want you guys to feel ineffective, which is why I'm asking.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sorry for being so late on posting, exam review week last week and then exams this week. I finished them all off, so I'll start posting again. Narga will be changed though, as before her violence was a bit too harsh.

As of now, she, and her kind of dragon ponies, are more of a tribal species, hidden in a series of mountainous forests to the north. She left, however, after the Changling battle caused the little insectoids to be blasted into her small village. She dislikes the princesses a little, but her violent outburts are from how the tribe has the females go out, and 'bond' with a dragon, which means their bodies fuse to create their hybrid forms. Narga and the dragon she choose, the black dragon of the forest, have not gotten along in their minds. That's new her in a small nutshell

DVB

Philosopher Knight
That works. Wonder if you'll explain the bonding process. Maybe some ancient temple of some sort?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
No temples involved. The process, I'll work on it later, but if it won't involve a temple. I'm thinking more along using the 'essances' I used before, like Narga needing to bond with her dragon through a toxic bath.

EDIT: I fixed up her history and a little edit to her personality

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive lately : /

It's not an excuse, but I had the most horrendous school week last week. It's been all I could to take a step back and breathe. I promise I will get a post up within the next two days, I just need to manage some of my school work is all. But I WILL post.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
We miss you Comet, but school is important.

I'd like to have the fight finished soon, but I didn't want Lektra to knock out Pinkie on her own. Pinkie should have slowed reaction time for long enough for a hit from every one else.

After that we have a decision to make: Go deeper into the forest and take our chances on what's there, or go back and research what's happened to the three of the the Mane 6 then go back to the forest later. The group could also split up and do both.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I suggest we split into two groups. One can continue exploring the forest while the other group brings the defeated Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie over back to and to the Princesses so they are safe. They can also gather armor and some supplies to deal. The other group can explore and work as reconnaissance and being careful when we fight Cyborg Rainbow Dash and Cyborg Applejack

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I don't think it's a good idea to meet Applejack E and Rainbow Dash E right now. Might be a bit suicidal. We should all go back to town and have a chat with the three captives.

Rarity will need to be scanned, Flutter needs treatment, and Pinkie can go do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't hurt anyone.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I vote going back to town...

Plot reasons aside, it gives Happy an excuse to ask Lektra to make him his own Party Cannon. ^^ Yes, that was the reason I had Pinkie bring the thing out, so Happy could see it, and get the idea.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
We would still need two teams, as considering the layout of the Everfree forest, we'd be unable to find the exact spot to continue the hunt after Twilight and the Mayor. I'd vote for going deeper on the trail with Narga

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
We'd be going into the forest blind though without any information on control the chips. I don't have a problem with people going to explore it, but I'll tell you now, the layout of the forest has changed. Drastically.

Once DVB can figure out the issue with Comet which I haven't been able to figure out how to fix, I'll post and have Lektra pose the decision to the others.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
All right, I believe I've 'fixed' my post. It's up now.

It'd probably be best if we moved on though XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Already told Bron but I'll say it again that unedited my post

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Unedited? What does that mean?

I've been busy guys. You really don't need to wait for me. If you need direction, have your characters start discussing amongst themselves what to do: Go back to town, press onward, or split up. Of course Lektra would want to go back to town to examine the captives.

This would also be a good time to socialize with Narga and Dabbler, who weren't at the sendoff ceremony.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
If you need ideas, we need to decide who carries who back to town. We can walk back and talk while we talk to Dabbler and Narga, like Bron has been saying.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet being a unicorn, argueably the physically weakest of the species, she could use her magic to carry Rarity or Fluttershy. Just a thought.