• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: Elements of Assimilation Discussion and Information Archive

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Rarity has the least bionic enhancements, so she'd be the lightest. Fringe or some pony else can carry Fluttershy.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Sounds like a plan, unless somepony else really wants to carry Rarity for which ever reason, Comet'll take her back.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Sparky can carry someone too. I honestly prefer if he carried Rarity for Lektra.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Sparky can carry someone too. I honestly prefer if he carried Rarity for Lektra.

Comet can just go empty hoofed then, if its all settled.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Sorry for ignoring this thread Bron, forgot to subscribe.

Dabbler's probably coming back empty hooved then too, since she's weaker than a pony.

I'd also like to clear this up; she cannot control or create plants, she was just using a levitation spell (like Rarity and Twilight do all the time) on vines that already existed.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Yes Mon, and just start discussing what just happened guys. I should be able to post soon before the group gets going. I've been suddenly really busy. I'm so sorry.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Applejack and Rainbow Dash would be there. This would be very dangerous as they are both strong and powerful representations of their races. They'd need a plan and some supplies, preferably sedatives or trick the ponies into KOing one another.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, here's my thinking on that beyond the tracking thing (not losing time is key to catching up to them)... we all have supplies as we were going to leave just after the send-off ceremony, and Bron doesn't want social gatherings so this would help break up the group.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
AJ and RD would murder us. I'm not kidding. It's too early to face them, and getting sedatives sounds like a good plan.

I assume it's been roughly a couple hours since the ceremony, so it's gone into the late afternoon if you wanna talk time. If you guys wanna split up I have surprises I can spring on you, and Delta already knows the plan so if he's going to do it then just follow Narga.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
She actually took an indefinite break. She said she was dropping out, but I let her know she can come back anytime. But yea I was also wondering about the third predator.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, Fringe is gonna go and try and make the sedatives (or at least find someone who knows who to mix medicines) and invited Comet to come with him. Has Zecora been captured?

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
She lived in the forest, so unfortunately yes she's with Epona and her forces now.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay, so 2 predators... I think Dabbler would stay behind and try to mark the trail for when the others' come back (so they can still find it), I'll leave it open for Delta to take the lead if thon wants.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Nice idea Vampire, just that Twi got tired carrying the Mayor eventually so she started to fly. As everyone knows she prefers walking, but I know I had Lektra notice her fly eventually. Didn't specify when she started to fly so you can decide for yourself, but she did.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Dang, I missed that... and I assume Dabbler would have too, so I'll have to have Dabbler come to where the trail stops then. At that point there's not much she can do but start searching methodically using the last marker as a center point, or just wander off blindly, is there?

Edit: Um, it looks like you just said that Twilight disappeared into the forest... unless Lectra saw her flying after that?

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I know I said she got tired and started to fly. It's there.

Once the trail ends, just follow Narga.