• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Little Pony: Elements of Assimilation RP (Late Sign-ups Accepted) [M]

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
My Little Pony: Elements of Assimilation

Discussion Thread

Official Equestria Map

Equestria is a world where the dominant species are small horses, commonly referred to as ponies. There are also many other species there as well, but ponies are the most numerous. There are no humans. The ponies enjoy most of the conveniences we have, although the technology level is lower, adjusted for quadrupeds, or magic fills in the more modern items that wouldn't otherwise work in this world. In recent times, Six special ponies have saved the world on numerous occasions. There could be nothing that they can't triumph over, but then again there could be something. The world is about to face another great crisis. What happens when the Six disappear? Will the world end, or will new heroes step up to the challenge and save it?

Ever since Twilight Sparkle returned from the world behind the mirror, Equestria has been at peace with no big threats to the world. Life had even become mundane and predictable, you could say. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but about the only exciting thing happening has been Pinky Pie and her attempts to keep everypony in high spirits every day. Ponyville had gained a reputation for being a peaceful town to live in and new ponies have started to move into town.

But not all is well in the universe. One night a mysterious flaming meteor landed in a clearing in the Everfree Forest with a loud thunk. Naturally, the Six went to investigate but haven't returned for months now and worry has been spreading. With Pinky gone ponies have been on edge and irritable lately. Ponies who have gone to investigate have also gone missing in the forest. At night you can hear strange beeping and construction sounds, but only if you listen hard enough. The forest is vast, after all.

Those ponies that were kidnapped had no chance against their assailants. Their final thoughts often drifted to the odd scents and heavy steps, before silence until their new minds could be fitted. The lucky few were able to feel the touch of a cold block to the base of their skulls, before darkness permeated their vision, and they knew nothing more. Any ponies nearby would swear that it was a loud sound of heavy foot stomps, when the truth was far more dangerous than just a large creature and their heavy steps. Any talks of these events have been dismissed as mere fantasies.

Ponyville has lost about half it's general population now. Whatever is abducting ponies is doing it when nopony is looking, or they're just stupid and decide to go into the forest even when told not to. Thankfully, it's stayed in the forest for now and the abductions are just confined to Ponyville and the forest. Whatever the cause of the disappearances, the princesses Celestia and Luna can no longer stand idly by and have called for a last desperate group of volunteers to investigate the forest without getting lost. An undisclosed reward is being offered as incentive. Will you answer the call, or will whatever is in the forest get you in it's clutches as well?
~*~

And we're off! Feel free to reuse your posts from Billy's RP, since we will be starting off slow and first establishing where everypony is. For those not reading the entirety of my post since lots of it is reused, there's a sendoff at Noon and everypony in the search party have been invited as the guests of honor. Regardless of who they are, Mayor Mare doesn't judge. She will be hosting/leading the sendoff.

Try to minimize OOC chatter. If you feel we need a discussion thread, let delta or myself know and we will get permission for one.

I ask, for the sake of other players who may not have read everybody's signups, or forgetful GMs, that you put the following on top of your posts in bold and put in your own information:

[b*][url*=Direct link to your Sign Up post, obtained from the post number to the right side]Character Name[/*url]
Approximate location, if the character knows it.
Time of day (Morning, midday, afternoon, evening, night, etc), also if the character knows it.
Affected RPers: Player usernames here[/*b]

(Take out the asterisks, and if you need help getting your link, contact me or delta)

~*~

Lektra Bolt
Lektra's Cottage, Ponyville
Morning, turning into midday
Affected RPers: Mon

"And......finished!" I exclaimed, standing back and wiping my brow of sweat with a floating towel. The workshop was a mess of wires, leftover metal, pipes, and leftover conduction curiously coils. I wasn't sleepy.

I had just finished my new invention, the Automated Stove-Oven. All it would need was the Come to Life spell once assembled, which would endow it with the ability to learn food recipes and do the cooking for it's owner with it's specialized cooking limbs. The appliance could easily be taken apart for transport. Testing it would be up to the recipient. I just didn't find doing that very exciting. I took it apart into four pieces and boxed it up into cardboard boxes, ready for transport. The Cakes would either like it or not. If the thing even worked. I was sure the insides were all correct, and it just needed to be powered up. The boxes were pretty heavy though, even with it taken apart into four square pieces.

"Sparky!" I yelled for the automaton. Where was that darn thing? Probably out cleaning. He didn't take too long and rolled out from the basement on his wheels, holding a rag in his pincers.

"Yes Lektra? Do you require something?" He asked with a voice that sounded barely male. The voice was emotionless, dull, and droll; Enough to put anypony to sleep just hearing it. One of these days I had to upgrade Sparky, but not now. I kept putting it off.

"Sparky I need you to transport these boxes to Sugarcube Corner. Please transform into a flat cart." I asked him, naming one of his many convenient transformation modes.

With a flash of light he reshaped himself into a flatbed cart with wheels for transport and lowered the back part like a wheelbarrow for me to load the Stove-Oven onto. I then used my magic to push the boxes onto the cart. When all four were loaded he picked up the ramp and beeped. "Ready for transport." I jumped on top of the boxes. Sparky had no trouble rolling the cargo and me out the door (Which I locked of course) and to the bakery.

On the way I checked the mail. There was a large bag of Bits delivered from the patent office. I had quite a lot of patents out at the patent office, and anypony who used them had to pay a monthly licensing fee. We could pick it up later. Not like I needed money right now, anyway. There was also a letter from Mayor Mare addressed to me. I along with the other members of the search party were to show up at Town Hall for a sendoff. I had plenty of time to deliver the Stove-Oven before Noon. I put the letter in an empty pouch on my neck belt.

We continued rolling toward Sugarcube Corner at a brisk pace, past ponies out doing whatever they usually did in the morning. Rolling past the Market, I got quite a few stares and a lot of eye rolls. I could almost hear their thoughts. Oh look, there's Lektra with her new invention that will ultimately fail. No, I had to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they rolled their eyes and stared at something else. Maybe. While I was absorbed in my thoughts, we had arrived at the bakery. I walked over to the door with Sparky following behind with the boxes.

I knocked on the door with a front hoof, with Sparky ready to roll in with the boxes. "Mr and Mrs Cake, are you up? I've got a surprise for yoooooooou."

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Indigo / Sunrise Sky
House 81, South End of Ponyville
Morning
Affected RPers: N/A

Indigo sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror in the bathroom. A changeling looked back at her with a slight frown. It wasn’t no surprise that Indigo wasn’t really happy. She longed to be back in a hive where disguises weren’t needed. She was concerned though that her mind was severed from the Hive. She remembered when she had woken up after the siege attempt at Canterlot to complete silence. She had spent several days crying and being a wreck as being alone was extremely harsh for drones like herself that hadn’t had trainings to deal with isolation. She shook her head to bring herself back to the present and focused on her form as the green flames covered her vision till what stood in front of the mirror was her pony disguise.

Another thing that she was still adjusting to was pony culture. It was sheer luck that she didn’t commit any faux pas with how little she knew about the culture. Her stomach rumbled to let her know that it wanted some food and she sighed as she left her bathroom and trotted into her sparsely furnished living room. Bits were hard to come for her as she lacked knowledge of weather clouds and how to manipulate each kind of cloud for effectiveness. She doubted that the small town had need for mercenaries like her as it probably didn’t see any trouble.

She struggled a bit with her saddlebags on and grabbed a small bag of bits and placed it in her bag. She strapped on her bolt pouches and her crossbow sling so that it rested on her back, just a in front of her wings so that swinging it around wouldn’t hit her wings at all. She planned on visiting the apple stand to get her usual fare of apples and then perhaps sometime in the afternoon, disappear into the White Tail Woods to hunt for her meat. It wasn’t one hundred percent effective, but it kept suspicions arousing in the ponies of her questionable dietary needs. As she left her house and trotted towards her mailbox, she checked inside it to see two envelopes, one being the usual rent bill and one addressed to her from Mayor Mare. This was slightly odd for her and she would have to check it later when she got back from her morning routine.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Happy Golucky
Sugarcube corner, Ponyville
Morning, turning into Midday
Affected RPers: Bron

Happy Golucky was standing in front of an oven waiting for his cupcakes to finish baking. Once the timer went off, he threw a hoof up. "Yay, it's done!" He pulled out a cupcake pan holding thirteen chocolate cupcakes out of the oven, and sniffed it. "Mmm, This came out great!" He carried it over to the window, and set it down by the windowsill to let cool down a little bit. Once it was it cooled to a more reasonable temperature, he could start applying frosting and other toppings to make this cake really look nice.

Happy didn't really have much to do today other than bake, and keep the place clean. Business at the Sugarcube corner has been slow after ponies started disappearing. No one was having any parties, which mean few ponies came in ordered any catering or bought any cakes. Ditzy Doo still ordered her usual muffins every day though, so the place wasn't completely desperate for business. Not to mention everyone in town was on edge, and Pinkie Pie wasn't around to make them laugh. Some ponies have become very irritable. He could understand their sentiments though. He'd be scared too if there was a chance myself or my loved ones could disappear. Regardless, he still came in for work like always. When times were tough, there was nothing like sweet treats to lift your spirits.

As Happy waited for his cakes to cool, he heard a knock on the door, followed by a voice. "Mr and Mrs Cake, are you up? I've got a surprise for yoooooooou."

His bosses were busy in the other room taking care of their twin foals, so Happy decided to answer the door himself so they wouldn't be disturbed. "Don't worry, I got this!" He called out. The Earth Pony was not expecting anyone at all, and so was excited to have someone stopping by. He grabed the handle with his hoof, and opened the door wide, and saw an orange Unicorn he had seen around town a few times before standing there with a cart of boxes. "Hi! Welcome to the Sugarcube Corner!" He said with a smile on his face "The Cakes are kind of busy with their foals at the moment. How can I help you today?"

---

Primrose
Somewhere near the Ponyville Train Station
Morning turning into Midday

Primrose took a step off the train and took a deep breath as she stepped into Ponyville. She had come here from Canterlot after hearing sbout a call for volunteers. Ponies had been disappearing, and they were to investigate the forest. Who better to investigate a forest than a Unicorn who specialized in plant magic, She was still a little nervous about this whole thing. She had heard awful stories about that forest, and the more she thought about it, the more she thought sending untrained ponies into a place like this probably wasn't the best idea.

Unfortunately, she was already here and it was too late to turn back now. After taking even more deep breaths, she finally mustered up the courage to step out of the station, and into the town. Looking around, she thought the place was exactly like she thought it would be. In other words, nothing like the upperclass ponies back in Canterlot. It actually reminded her of Fillydelphia a little.

It was only then that it occurred to her that while the flyer she received said to come to Ponyville, she wasn't exactly told where she was supposed to go from there. Feeling a little lost, she started to trot foward, hoping what she was supposed to do next would reveal itself. As she went on her way, she zapped parts of the ground with her magic, causing a few multicolored flowers to grow in the places her spell had hit. After all, the place could certainly could use some brightening up.

A few ponies appreciated the gesture, but some of the older ones gave the tall unicorn dirty looks for messing up their lawn or something like that. This caused Prim to cower in fear, stop what she was doing, and keep going. I was just trying to help...

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Lektra Bolt
Sugarcube Corner bakery, Ponyville
Morning, turning into midday

The door opened from the inside, both halves of it together, to reveal a boy pony who let me in. He was red colored with black mane and tail, which seemed to fit him and I felt the colors went together. Maybe I was color challenged, though. Was that just Pinky Pie in a disguise? I had heard that ponies were disappearing, and the great heroes had also disappeared, but paid it no mind and hoped it was just a rumor. If it was Pinky Pie, she sure was doing a good job with a disguise and looking like a boy. All of this took like a second to analyze, and then he spoke.

"Hi! Welcome to the Sugarcube Corner!" Said the colt with a wide smile on his face "The Cakes are kind of busy with their foals at the moment. How can I help you today?"

I was so busy with my musings I forgot to introduce myself. I walked in through the door to look the place over. "Thank you for letting me in. Oh, they're busy with their foals huh? Well, that's fine. Glad somepony's up, though." I turned and looked him over again. "Wait, are you Pinkie Pie wearing a disguise? No, couldn't be. It's too elaborate. She'd probably just put on a big poofy mustache, not dress up as a boy."

Sparky the cart bumped my rear left hoof, making me jump a little. His four wheels squeaked a bit. Right, gotta stay on topic. "Hello, I'm Lektra, and this is Sparky." I said motioning to the cart with my right front hoof, which would probably freak the heck out of Whatshisname. "I'm sorry, but I'm not here to buy anything. I've been working on my latest invention for the past three days off and on, and spent all of last night finishing it. Didn't sleep, but it doesn't bother me." At this Sparky tipped over backwards in cart form and lowered the boxes to the floor with a clang. With a flash of light he transformed into his usual upright form with wheels and pincers, which obviously wasn't designed to move around on all fours. He beeped rather loudly, but otherwise remained quiet.

I walked over to where they had their stove and oven, measuring distances just by looking it over. "Anyway, it's a gift for the Cakes to liven up business. An Automated Stove-Oven that learns the recipes to food cooked on and in it, then can eventually use it's specialized limbs to do all the cooking for it's owner. How much do you expect to pay? Why, it's completely free of course! I've sent out to file the patent and this is the demo model, so using it will also help me too. If others see this they'll ask where Sugarcube Corner got it, and somepony will want to license my patent. Win-win, assuming it works of course." I paused to take a breath. Wow that was a lot to say all at once, and I couldn't read his expression at all.

I then moved over to the middle of the shop next to the tables. "I'll just set this up here, and you can have somepony else move it in place of the existing stove and oven. Sparky, lend me a pincer." And we set to work as I said that.

I opened the boxes with my magic and Sparky pulled each cube piece out with his pincers. They were a bit heavy to move, but I strained myself and eventually arranged them correctly. The four cubes snapped together to form the Automated Stove-Oven and the seams disappeared. It reached just up to a little higher than where my tools hung around my neck, which should be comfortable to cook on top of. I just didn't want to make it too big, though. Not that they'd be doing that for long until it learned, anyway. The special cooking limbs were in the back, hidden in a compartment so as to not be out all the time.

"Now all it needs is the Come to Life spell to power it up, and remember to never press this button down near the floor on the right labeled D which is the disassemble button." I said more to the colt than Sparky who was just idling.

I had memorized this and had done it a lot of times, and it usually worked correctly. I sparked up my horn with lightning and magic. "Your purpose is to learn how to cook stovetop and oven recipes cooked on and in you, then learn to make them yourself if the right ingredients are laid out in front of you. You will obey anypony who works at Sugarcube Corner, and me of course." I recited it's purpose, with my horn power directing the spell as designed. "Automated Stove-Oven! Come! To! Life! " Saying the last three words with emphasis, I then shot the spell at the Automated Stove-Oven, eyes glowing white.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Narga Cuga
South End of Ponyville, inside Fluttershy's cottage
Morning towards midday
Affected Rpers: Slipomatic

The animals that lacked homes usually flocked to the cottage of a certain element of harmony, but in the recent weeks, it's been pretty much empty and vacant, besides a few dependent animals needed to live, and that's only if they abosolutely need to see Angel Bunny. Otherwsie, they try to stay away. A young deer, a foal, not even close to his horn season, starts to strut to the cottage, wimpering slightly as it enters the ajar door. It doesn't see anything right away, and it enters a little further. It makes the wrong move, however, and steps on what it thought was a black leather rug, when it snapped awake and moved to it in a blinding flap of leather and black. Red crimson splashed the walls and floor, and the hungry snarls and teeth and fangs tearing through fur and flesh overcame the senses of the animals in the river. It only lasted an hour, but the black shape slinked out of the cottage, her face and front legs stained red.

Narga gulped down a chunk of liver stuck in her fangs, and licks her lips and the blood around her mouth. it was just some dark red patching, and she needed to move fast. Her wings snapped open, and she flew high into the air, doing a few loops before landing onto a branch. Her hoofs hooked tight into bark of the branch, and she laid down in the tree, her tail hanging down. Out of reflex, she rubbed the skin and scales around a badge that was imprinted with the design of the cutie mark of one princess. THe lunar princess. Narga swore under her breath at the idea of Luna at all, and she spat at a tree. Her tail writhed more, and she slammed into the tree her tail. She stood up, and sniffed the air a little, smelling a pony nearby. She darted to the edge of the forest, and strained her eyes to see if she could pick up the movement. Southward bound, possibly by the forest. Orange peagsus, slightly yellow around her egdes. Narga out of reflex licked her lips. She seemed okay...Narga bunched her legs, coiling like springs, and lept out from the tree, landing near the orange pegasus. She grave a soft smile, hiding the bloodied fangs. "Hello" she greeted.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Happy Golucky
Sugarcube corner, Ponyville
Morning, turning into Midday
Affected RPers: Bron

Happy stepped aside to allow the Unicorn to enter as she began to talk.

"Thank you for letting me in. Oh, they're busy with their foals huh? Well, that's fine. Glad somebody's up, though. Wait, are you Pinkie Pie wearing a disguise? No, couldn't be. It's too elaborate. She'd probably just put on a big poofy mustache, not dress up as a boy."

"Hehe, Sorry, I'm not. I do wish she were here though. Anyway, I'm Happy. No that's how I'm feeling, that's my name. Heh, although, I am in a pretty good mood today."

"Hello, I'm Lektra, and this is Sparky." She continued, motioning to her cart with her hoof. "I'm sorry, but I'm not here to buy anything."

Happy was a little disapointed to hear that, but he was still grateful to at least have a visitor and continued smiling.

"I've been working on my latest invention for the past three days off and on, and spent all of last night finishing it. Didn't sleep, but it doesn't bother me." At this her cart tipped over, and transformed into a robot.

She walked over to where the stove and oven were, and studied them. "Anyway, it's a gift for the Cakes to liven up business. An Automated Stove-Oven that learns the recipes to food cooked on and in it, then can eventually use it's specialized limbs to do all the cooking for it's owner. How much do you expect to pay? Why, it's completely free of course! I've sent out to file the patent and this is the demo model, so using it will also help me too. If others see this they'll ask where Sugarcube Corner got it, and somepony will want to license my patent. Win-win, assuming it works of course."

Happy bit his lip nervously. He was sure the Cakes would love this machine. They could spend more time catering events and being with their foals with all the time it would save them. But if this becomes a success, and everypony gets one, would he still be needed? Sure, there was something magical about making something with your own two hooves that a machine just can't replace. But a lot of ponies don't care. They just want their food now. Despite his worries, he put them aside for the moment, and kept on smiling. "That's great! I'm sure the Cakes would love it!"

Using her magic, she levitated the boxes, and assembled the boxes. Then cast a spell to make it come to life.

The oven glowed the same shade as her magical aura before whirring to life. Eight mechanical limbs appeared from the back. The arms began to flail around for a bit to signal that it was on and functioning. After that, they folded back into itself as quickly as they had appeared.

Happy looked at the oven quizzically before turning to Lektra. "Well, that was definitely something! Thank you on behalf of the Cakes. We'll be sure to tell you how it goes once we make something on it." He looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was almost noon. "Oh hey! That reminds me!" He went over to his cupcakes and packed them up in a pink saddlebag. "Sorry about this, but I gotta go now. I got a letter from the mayor, and now I have to go to the town hall. They're asking for ponies to investigate the forest because of all these ponies disappearing, and I volunteered! It was nice meeting you!" He picked up the letter in his mouth, and showed it to the Unicorn before waving good-bye and trotting out the door.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Ponyville
Late-Morning
Affected RPers: Monster Guy

Comet levitated the quills and parchments from out of her saddle bags and into their respective places in her new home. She then used her magic to lift some rolled up star charts onto the walls. If there was anything that could make her feel at home, it was the star maps she had put so much effort into making. She had plenty back in her house with her parents back in Canterlot, but she couldn't dwell on that fact too much. She had come here for a job, or rather, to volunteer for something no-pony really wanted to do. It was much more of the fact that the mare who had sent the letter sounded so desperate.

She finished unpacking and walked out the door to explore her new, perhaps temporary, home. She saw many ponies trotting about and doing their business. There was a quill and sofa shop right by her house!

"That's convenient! I can come here and buy my quills in bulk." She smiled as the dark night blue unicorn walked around.

There were tons of cute shops, not that she particularly liked shopping, but it was pretty nice.

She even came up upon a shop that looked like a gingerbread house. Was that a bakery? She trotted closer to the sign.

"Sugarcube Corner....hmm, sounds nice." She was about to go inside to check it out when a red bodied pony trotted out with a letter in his mouth. Comet jumped a little. She didn't expect someone to just come out so suddenly. She calmed herself and watched as the black maned pony trotted off. Something peculiar held her attention to the stallion before she brushed it off and walked inside.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Lektra Bolt
Sugarcube Corner bakery, Ponyville
Late Morning
Affected RPers: Mon, Comet (Rather comically I might add, and if this is too much of a stretch please let me know and I'll edit)

Quite an excitable fellow, this one. I wondered if anything anything ever got him down, but enough about that. The appliance was activated. And Happy's last name was Golucky? Just hilarious, really. I then looked the Stove-Oven over one more time. I was about to say you're welcome, but was lost in thought for too long. He seemed to be on the same mission I was, but ran off before I could mention it. It was almost time and I decided to chase after him. Sparky jumped on my back and I galloped through the doors in a hurry to catch up, only to run head first into a blue unicorn as the horizontal cut doors swung open at the last second.

Flying back from the impact, I landed on my rump. Didn't even notice if she got knocked back or not. "Owww." I said rubbing my head and horn with both hooves. I stood back up, still a little dizzy. Sparky was thrown off me but got up and rolled to attend to the mare I ran into. Or did she run into me? I couldn't tell. By the time I finished pondering that, Sparky had used his strength to pick her up with an extendable pincer by the horn and stand her back up. "I can't tell if I ran into you or you ran into me, so I will just say I'm sorry and let's leave it at that. But I'm in a hurry, so I'm also sorry that I can't talk." I checked that I still had all my tools, which I did, Sparky jumped back on my back, and I galloped off to catch up to Happy.

He wasn't too far ahead there, and was heading toward Town Hall. "Hey, wait up!" I yelled behind him, still a little dizzy from running into the blue mare. I then started to walk beside him, pulled the letter from it's pocket in my tool belt with my magic, and waved it in his face. "I was about to tell you I have the same mission, but you kinda ran off before I could. Also, you might have had a customer, but it's either that or miss the ceremony and I don't think we should do that. Can we walk together since we're heading the same way anyway?" I asked, putting the letter away again and walking along anyway. Sparky was on my back comfortably.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Happy Golucky
Somewhere near Sugarcube corner, Ponyville
Late Morning
Affected RPers: Bron, Comet

As soon as he stepped out the door, Happy saw another Unicorn standing there. This one was dark blue with a silvery mane. Happy was surprised, he wasn't expecting two visitors twice in a row. He put the letter back in his bag, and said. "Aw, normally I'd be Happy to help you, but I've got somewhere to go, and I can't be late. I'm reeeeally sorry about this!" Then the red pony trotted off, sighing as he did. He didn't like having to turn away a potential customer when the bakery wasn't doing too well, but this mission was urgent.

He didn't get too far before Lektra caught up with him. "Hey, wait up!" She heard her yell from behind him. She started to walk beside him, pulled the letter from her tool belt, and waved it in his face. "I was about to tell you I have the same mission, but you kinda ran off before I could. Also, you might have had a customer, but it's either that or miss the ceremony and I don't think we should do that. Can we walk together since we're heading the same way anyway?"

Happy's eyes widened, and he giggled at the revelation as he kept trotting along. "Hehe, oh wow! That's an unexpected coincidence. Yeah sure why not? We are going to the same place anyway. I just hope that mare is alright. I feel bad about walking off on a customer like that..."

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Indigo / Sunrise Sky
Ponyville Market --> House 81, South End of Ponyville
Morning --> Midday
Affected RPers: Delta

Getting an apple was a quick business and didn’t really take much time in her somewhat relaxed schedule. It probably didn’t help that she carried her crossbow with her everywhere she went so it was most likely that the transactions went fast if only to get rid of her presence. Her bag of bits empty for the time being, she had reentered her house and emptied out her saddlebags of things she had bought. After that, she simply filled the bag with a few camp fire materials and starter and walked out of the house. It was around that time of the week where she would have to eat some meat in her normal form soon or she would get sick. As if being a parasite on love didn’t paint a bad enough image on her kind, her kind ate meat, which would alienate most ponies from ever accepting their kind, especially since the failed siege on Canterlot painted their kind as warlike.

So steeped in her thoughts that she didn’t hear anything until a voice spoke behind her causing her to jump and her wings to spread full out and remain stiff. She looked at where she heard the voice and immediately noticed something odd about the pony in front of her. If it weren’t for the fact that there were some red patches on the leg, the tail at the end was definitely not pony-like. Granted this said pony wasn’t being aggressive, she couldn’t take too many chances. She cautiously looked at the ponies face and spoke, while trying to get her stiff wings to close from the scare. “Hi there, you kind of scared me sneaking up on me. Could I help you um…?” She trailed off, realizing that she didn’t know the name of the pony in front of her.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Somewhere near Sugarcube corner, Ponyville
Late Morning

Comet was about to pass through the door when she bumped into another pony. She was startled as she fell back onto her rear, but was otherwise unscathed.

She could hear a mumble of apology before she opened her eyes and realized the pony was gone.

"Ugh," she took a hoof and ran it across her horn. No harm, no foul, she guessed. She didn't even get a look at the pony!

She shook it off and got to her hooves before walking inside. Confectionary treats lined up behind the glass was enough to get even her to crave some cake, but sadly, she didn't have time.

She looked around the store and saw nopony there. That was probably who just walked out. She sighed and trotted back out the door.

"Let's see...what else is there for me to-

She paused freezing in place. What time was it? It was much easier for to keep track of time at night with the moon and stars, but now?

Comet reached back into her mental archives before realizing that she was going to be late for the whole reason she showed up here in the first place! The Town Hall, duh!

"Oh, horsefeathers!!" Comet dug her hooves into the dirt and pushed off sprinting in the general direction of said Hall. She didn't know everything about Ponyville yet, but she knew about the landmarks. Town Hall was in the center of town, she couldn't miss it!

Her black saddle bags bounced with the letter that brought her here rattling about inside. She'd get there soon, but would it be soon enough?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Narga Cuga
South End of Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Slipomatic

The pony Narga spoke too suddenly sprang away, her wings snapped open like miniture tree branches. Out of relfex, and fear, Narga sprang back as well, baring her crimson fangs a little, before the pony tried to compose herself. Narga stayed on guard and watched her with a sharp eye. “Hi there, you kind of scared me sneaking up on me. Could I help you um…?” She trailed off, realizing that she didn’t know the name of the pony in front of her.

Narga snapped her fangs together sharply, and stayed in a scorpian position, her tail high into the air. "No, you don't know me, no one knows me!" she snaps, and her fangs start to ooze a little red saliva from her earlier meal. SHe shakes her head a little, before standing back up. "sorry..." she mutters. Her eyes dart along the pony, and she gives a shake along her spine and body. "I'm..." she stopped, unsure what to say. Her name...her name...."I...I think it's Narga..." shesays softly, before looking around again, and back to the ornage pony. "Which princess do you lick the hooves of?" she suddenly snaps angerly. Her badge was in full view, and she leaned closer with a snarl to the poor orange pegasus. Her fangs, now very close, smelled of recently killed venison.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I hope I didn't bunny much. Let me know Delta if I did perhaps bunny a bit. I tried not to though.

Indigo / Sunrise Sky
South End of Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Delta

Sunrise Sky wasn’t often intimidated easily, being the fact that she hunted often dangerous creatures, but something about this weird hybrid pony was giving her the chill factor. Never mind the fact that based on what observations she could make, especially when after she gave her name to her, it had gone into a full aggressive position revealing that the hybrid genes had to be from a dragon. Which dragon, she didn’t know. All she was told back when she was a part of the Hive still was that if there was a dragon within the Hive territory or near the territory was to alert the queen and to immediately hide in the caverns below. This pony dragon hybrid in front of her must have been experimented on, by whom, she didn’t know. It was also safe to say that she wouldn’t be able to disguise herself as Narga, due to the fact that imitating scales and a sharp tail made of actual muscle and scales instead of just hair.

She probably should respond to the last question as it seemed that her time to answer was growing short, based on what she was seeing from Narga. Out of reflex for aggressive proximity, she leaped back and into the air, hovering a short distance away from Narga. She rotated her crossbow off of her back and into her waiting hooves and spoke, albeit a little too loud. “I don’t lick the hooves off of either princess. I already suffer enough grief from their meddling. I could care less about them since I no longer know where my friends are due to their interference.” Her scowl deepened along with her resentment for her old queen for the issues she had. She longed for the Hive mind to speak with her, she longed for others of her kind. But it just wasn’t going to happen if she had no clue where to look.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Near Sugarcube Corner, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: Cometstarlight

Not many stallions wore clothes in Ponyville. Then again, not many ponies did in general. This is what made the Pegasi walking about an interesting figure. He wore a nice fedora hat with a trench coat and a scarf. However, beyond his clothes, what got attention was the rather bizarre cutie mark.

This is none other than Fringe Truth.

Fringe was here in the small town of Ponyville on business. He and his two associates, Astound and Puzzle. Astound and Puzzle were sent in to help keep morale up. Astound worked at Sugarcube Corner while Puzzle worked as a handyman, usually at Sweet Apple Acres.

However, all three were part of a secret group that was all around Equestria and the world.

The Golden Horizon.

A mysterious group, they were researching ancient knowledge and bizarre truths. They accepted walks of life from all around.

Fringe was sent here to investigate the disappearance of the Guardians of Harmony, locally known as the Mane 6. It no doubt involved the mysterious shooting star that was rumored to have landed here.

Fringe was so lost in thought, he ended up bumping into Comet Starlight.

"Ow! Sorry about that, miss," Fringe said, smiling as he saw that she was pretty.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Near Sugarcube corner, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB

Oh my gosh, oh man, crap, crap CRAP! Comet spat in her head. How could she not have kept track of time or even of where she was? While continuing her dash, she looked around for anything that could be recognized as a landmark from the map she studied earlier. She had the star layout memorized completely so why was a little town like Ponyville giving her trouble?

It was during this moment while she was practically running blind that she knocked straight into somepony.

She instantly came back to reality in time to see a grey stallion who was currently, and briefly recoiling from her impact.

"Ow! Sorry about that, miss," she heard the stallion casually speak.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" She apologized profusely. "I wasn't watching were I was going, ah," she tried to brush off any dirt that had kicked up onto his trench coat. "I guess you could say I'm new here," she backed off and stood in a normal position. That's when she noticed that he was smiling.

Oh, thank you, Celestia, she thought, he's not upset with me.

Comet also noticed that he was dressed very nicely, the fact that he was dressed at all was something to be noticed. She smiled back at the Pegasus. He looked nice.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Midday

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Comet apologized profusely. "I wasn't watching were I was going, ah," she tried to brush off any dirt that had kicked up onto his trench coat. "I guess you could say I'm new here," she backed off and stood in a normal position. Fringe was relieved she was okay. He appreciated the gesture regarding the coat though. He took a lok

Fringe liked the fact she smiled back. "So am I. No problems either way though," Fringe said.

"My name's Fringe Truth. What are you doing here? Ponyville is a nice and peaceful place and granted there are alot of sights to see like Sweet Apple Acres and the fashion store here, but with all the disappearances and such going on in the Everfree Forest I hear is going on, ponies here seem a bit gloomy" he added to her as he was walking beside beside her. "You looked like you were running off in some sort of emergency?" Fringe Truth asked her. She certainly looked she was in a rush. Perhaps she would like to accompany him on doing this.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Comet Starlight
Near Sugarcube corner, Ponyville
Midday
Affected RPers: DVB

The colt smiled and said, "So am I. No problems either way though," referring to her being new.

"My name's Fringe Truth. What are you doing here? Ponyville is a nice and peaceful place and granted there are alot of sights to see like Sweet Apple Acres and the fashion store here, but with all the disappearances and such going on in the Everfree Forest I hear is going on, ponies here seem a bit gloomy" he added to her as he was walking beside beside her. "You looked like you were running off in some sort of emergency?"

"Nice to meet you, Fringe. My name's Comet Starlight, but you can just call me Comet." She laughed sheepishly, "I wish I had met you on better circumstances." She noticed part of her mane hung messily in her face after her collision and used her hoof to brush it back into line.

"As for the Everfree Forest...that's why I'm here." She looked to him as they kept walking in line, her previously rushed mind all but forgotten with this nice gentlecolt beside her. "The Mayor, or somepony, sent out for help and I got a letter asking me to come here." She shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly don't know if the letter was delivered to the wrong address or not, but somehow it came to me, heh." She chuckled cheaply at the end of the sentence. "But, I figured I could be of help so I came down here from Canterlot. I was running to find Town Hall, but it would seem that I don't have this place down pat like I had hoped." She smiled with confidence, "But hopefully I can figure something to bring back to the missing ponies' loved ones."

She looked over at him again, his black hair sticking out from under his fedora. "Oh, here I am just talking about myself." She shook her head, "You said you were new here too? What brings you here?"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Fringe Truth
Midday

Nice to meet you, Fringe. My name's Comet Starlight, but you can just call me Comet." Comet laughed sheepishly, "I wish I had met you on better circumstances,"she said as she fixed her mane. Fringe smiled some more.

"As for the Everfree Forest...that's why I'm here." She looked to him as they kept walking in line, both putting each other at ease. Fringe raised his eyebrow. Well, well, looks like they were both here for the same reason. His conspiracy mind began running.

"The Mayor, or somepony, sent out for help and I got a letter asking me to come here." She shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly don't know if the letter was delivered to the wrong address or not, but somehow it came to me, heh." She chuckled cheaply at the end of the sentence.

Fringe gave her a comforting smile. From her name and her cutie mark, her talent involved astronomy and most likely, things like comets, asteroids, meteors and so on. Hmm... so maybe the rumors were true...

"But, I figured I could be of help so I came down here from Canterlot. I was running to find Town Hall, but it would seem that I don't have this place down pat like I had hoped." She smiled with confidence, "But hopefully I can figure something to bring back to the missing ponies' loved ones."

She looked over at him again, his black hair sticking out from under his fedora. "Oh, here I am just talking about myself." She shook her head, "You said you were new here too? What brings you here?"

Fringe looked at her. "I came here too. I guess I'm kinda of a detective, but for the strange stuff. My friends and I were... sent here in order to investigate what is going on. When you said you were also here for that, I got a dangerous idea of what might be going on," Fringe said before he went with a bit more serious tone.

"From your cutie mark and your name, your talent lies in the stars, especially in things like comets and probably meteors and asteroids. You see, I've been following my leads and heard interesting rumors. Days before the first rash of disappearances, including the Elements of Harmony, there was a meteor shower. A few ponies said that 'a burning star of silver' crashed into the Everfree Forest.

"Something or someone must have been in that fallen object. Whatever it is, it is kidnapping ponies and probably has the other ponies," Fringe said before he realized he was ranting. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

"So... I think we should go and meet everyone before going to the forest together," he said.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Narga Cuga
South End of Ponyvile
Midday
Affected RPer: Slipomatic

The other pony, Narga just starting to grasp the name being something similar to Sunrise Sky, lept into the air and hovered a short distance away from her. She snapped her fangs, really wanting to take a couple of chunks out of this mare. Her nose, though, seemed to pick something up. Something not right. A small jacob's organ along her nose flared as she breathed in softly. Her body heat...something was odd, really really odd. She snaps her head up, hearing Sunrise's voice. . “I don’t lick the hooves off of either princess. I already suffer enough grief from their meddling. I could care less about them since I no longer know where my friends are due to their interference.” Sunrise's scowl deepened.

Narga blinked, now a little confused. Meddling? GREIF?! Her anger began to burn like a furnace, unfortunently stirred by the poor choice of words. "Greif...if you think...those mares did grief to you...that the goddess of the moon was meddling..." she growled, barely holding her entire body and power back, evertyhing tensed "Then you know nothing...". The crossbow could be bothersome, but right now, Narga needed to fight a little. Her wings snapped open, the bladed edges glinting with a dangerous gleam, before her essance began to turn. Her wings began to be covered in a dark red and back cloud-like substance, crackling and snapping like electricity. She glared at Sunrise with her red eyes. "Never got your name" she snipped, before rushing for the house behind Sunrise, her enhanced aglitiy blurring her wings slightly. She grabbed onto the house with her special hoove, and rthrust up from it, trying to either slice Sunrise's wings, or at least apply her corrosive energy to the wings, slowly eroding them till their bare, featherless.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Starting up the sendoff. Can't wait for Sketch and Pink anymore and don't want this to stall. Everybody please get over to Town Hall. Next post will have the story event, then we're going back to sandbox. Story events will happen occasionally, but not too often)

Lektra Bolt
Arriving at Town Hall, Ponyville
Midday

"I'm sure she's fine. Sparky is gentle with his pincers. She looked fine to me, but I barely got a good look at her trying to catch up to you though. Let's just get there. We can see who else has been invited and get to know each other better later. I do like food." I said with a wink. I felt Sparky shift his weight on my back, and turned my neck around. He looked at Happy rather peeved, if it was possible for constructs to do that. Might have been jealous.

It looked like there was going to be a theater performance at the outdoor theater, but it couldn't be that. Lots of assorted ponies were gathered in front of the closed curtain, and the Mayor was standing on the east side of it, most likely waiting for those invited or others willing to help. "Let's check in here then." I said to Happy as I headed over to her.

"Mayor, good afternoon." I greeted her, trying to be friendly. "So, what happens now?"

"Hello there, you must be the inventor I heard so much about in recent months." She said as I nodded, and she looked to Happy for his introduction. Then she continued. "Well, you two should head behind the curtain. When all members of the search party are here, or most of them, I'll open the curtain after joining you behind it as well, and we can begin your sendoff so everypony in town can wish you luck. After that, well, you simply must succeed!" She said as she motioned us to head behind the curtain. No doubt other members of the search party would join us. Who they were, I wasn't sure yet besides Happy.

I took the stairs up to the stage and stood behind the pink curtain, idling and anxious to get this unnecessary ceremony done.

Last edited: